Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

JF
Feb 28, 2021

Enjoyed the challenge [some of it ethical] and the new learning.\n\nWell devised course with interviews from the 'field' to give the real world applications.\n\nThank you for your work Thomas & CBS

251 - 275 of 596 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Maria d l N P C V

Apr 28, 2020

Great course, I learned a lot about this interesting theme, very usefull. Thanks teacher!

By Lebogang K

May 24, 2017

absolutely well put material and easy to narrate , adequate explanations and informative.

By Mariana D C

Jul 5, 2020

Very good, and very complete! I really learned a lot and the information is very useful!

By Aniriddha W

Dec 6, 2018

Really useful course !! Apt for Marketers who want to know where technology is headed.

By Filipe S

Mar 27, 2017

Very interesting course. It helped me to start studying about the neuromarketing topic.

By Juan A P L

Oct 22, 2017

Totally recommended for those who want to start involving in ad/media/marketing world.

By sanjeev m a

Dec 10, 2020

helpful to any marketing professional who wants to orient themselves with the future

By Prompiriya P

Aug 14, 2020

Brief but very informative. With lengthy and detailed interview sessions. I like it!

By Simon H

Sep 23, 2017

This was a great course if you would learn about how we process decisions. Thank you

By Hugo A A V

Nov 13, 2020

REal good. I have took it over, at other coursera account, and i love it. Thanks.

By Bivas N

Jul 8, 2020

Best Course to get a new insight of neuroscience in collaboration with marketing.

By Kumar V

Feb 6, 2018

Interesting course that throws open a whole new domain of marketing to anyone who

By paolo

Mar 25, 2017

great course , a must for all the professionals working in a marketing department

By Anne S S

Dec 20, 2020

Really interesting. It gives you a first dight of what Neuromarketing is about.

By MD M � �

Jul 25, 2020

Its a very helpful course for me and I got to learn new things from this course

By Mariana

Jun 20, 2020

Gran curso, fácil de seguir con información muy valiosa y sencilla de entender

By Alejandro P F

Jan 5, 2020

Very good course in order to introduce yourself into the Neuromarketing world!

By Morda F

Jul 22, 2019

Very good introduction to Neuro Science and involment to marketing! Thank you!

By Ariadne B G

May 4, 2021

I very much enjoyed lectures and videos. ALl information is clear and usefull

By Sofía G D L

Jul 23, 2020

The best course for someone how is passion about marketing and neuromarketing

By Devin S

Apr 27, 2018

Was fascinating all the way and changed my perspective on consumer behaviour.

By Marcos J

Sep 18, 2020

Great Introduction for people who doesn't know anything about this subject!!

By CATALINA G L

Jul 13, 2020

I loved the course I love to practice and internship in this field! Love it!

By Miguel A M C

Sep 27, 2017

Gran curso, claro y didáctico para quienes nos hemos formado en otras áreas.

By Dr. P K

Mar 3, 2017

Very interesting and useful course for consumer behavior and marketing area.