Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

JF
Feb 28, 2021

Enjoyed the challenge [some of it ethical] and the new learning.\n\nWell devised course with interviews from the 'field' to give the real world applications.\n\nThank you for your work Thomas & CBS

101 - 125 of 643 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Avneesh K

Apr 2, 2017

Excellent course. Very well drafted. The lecturers are guest speakers were very good too. 6 weeks was appropriate time and they also allow flexibility. The app on mobile and website are brilliant; they both connected and very user friendly.

By Sadia F

Jun 12, 2020

This course helped me understand the importance of neuroscience in the field of marketing and how it can be used to change and improve our marketing activities to deliver value to our customers and better understand the customer insights.

By Srijamya

Apr 20, 2020

it gave the idea of new emerging field combining business with art of neuroscience. its a splendid course to understand the basic brain functioning and influencing factors to enhance the business skills. its an interesting budding field.

By Selly S P

Feb 18, 2020

Unlike a lot of other online courses on neuromarketing, this course really provided me with ample information and studies I can read and understand. There is quite a bit of reading required but every bit is worth it and very interesting!

By Mahmoud A A

Dec 18, 2016

THANKS SO MUCH DR /THOMAS , I ADMIRE FOR THE WAY TO LEARN AND REACH THE INFORMATION , NOW I LEARN MANY THINGS ABOUT BRAIN AND HOW IT WORK AND I CAN USE IT FOR UNDERSTANDING THE CONSUMER BEHAVIOR

MANY THANKS FOR Copenhagen Business School

By A S M S

May 22, 2020

This course provides an overview of Neuroscience application in consumer Psychology and its application in Marketing. Anyone with basic interest can surely pursue this course for studying more academic studies & research on this field.

By Dighbijoy S

Dec 13, 2017

I think Thomas did an amazing job in taking us through the domains of Neuromarketing. Really liked the way he put in extra efforts in obtaining interviews of the who's who in Neuromarketing. Will look forward to your courses Professor.

By Mbenoye D

Oct 22, 2017

Wonderful and interesting content. Really enjoyed the readings. Would suggest making the quizzes a bit longer/more challenging and including additional assignment for better application of learned coursework but overall a great course!

By Hashem A

Apr 3, 2020

Informative and easy to understand. I completely recommend this course.

You will learn a lot about the different techniques of priming as well as useful information to protect yourself from being caught in the web of neuromarketing .

By Valentina S

Mar 30, 2020

It is a really well-done course, videos and schemes are clear and understandable.

Literature is not for beginners at all - it's really technical and if you don't have scientific basis is not simple.

I really recommend this course :)

By Ayush A

Sep 23, 2020

This is an amazing course, I am so happy to learn such an interesting topic which is emerging in today's world and is being applied throughout the world. It's a must course for everybody who are about to enter the corporate world.

By Fidan H

Jan 30, 2020

I am newly interested in this field and nothing can be better than this course for understanding neuromarketing. All the materials chosen for course are super informative. Highly appreciate dedication and time! Thanks a lot.

By Ayush R

Dec 25, 2019

Gives a good introduction to the field of neuroscience. Professor Thomas does a great job of introducing some of the eminent scientists/practitioners in interviews which gives a lot of inside information. Highly recommended!

By Luciana N N

Apr 21, 2021

I was satisfied with the content of the course, I chose the course out of curiosity and surprised myself povisitively. I found the examples used and the possibilities that the study of the subject provides very interesting.

By Mangala S J

Feb 28, 2021

I enjoyed the way Introduction to Consumer Neurosience & Nuromarketing was conducted, was easy to understand, convenient on my free time table and content will be helpful for my future endeavors.

Thanks and it was wonderful.

By Patricia S

Aug 5, 2019

Very insightful. Short, concise but very rich in content. Appreciated the explicit focus on commercial applicability without letting the academic side suffering. If I had one improvement wish, it would be reviewing the tr

By Valeria J G

Nov 2, 2020

I found this course very interesting, with new topics regarding Marketing and neuroscience. It's really helpful, all the examples with the customers and the scientific part for complementing the sociology of the topics.

By Magdaline N

Nov 8, 2020

This was a nice introduction. I would have loved to learn more of how to implement the various studies posed here, in my business. the content here was a nice start to my understanding of my customers behaviors though.

By Denis K

Feb 16, 2019

It is great course for those who would like to expand their knowledge in marketing and get some new ideas about future of marketing research. Also good for those who are thinking of starting career in neuromarketing.

By MRITUNJAI S

Apr 23, 2020

its good and well taught by the faculty, it develop various new concepts which are interrelated with medicinal and marketing subjects. i would like these types of courses further for enhancing my knowledge. Thanks

By Beyza A

Oct 31, 2020

This was really good experience for who interested in consumer neuroscience. If you wonder how brain works in marketing how human's made decision you join this course :) Thank you all of this course Thomas Ramsoy

By Mukul B

Excellent course....Goes beyond the rationale of rational mind and exposes us to truth behind human decision making process. Would like have little advance course on this to cement my knowledge of neuromarketing.

By Siddhant M V

Apr 16, 2020

It's a very useful and interesting course and the information shared in this course is about Neuro Science and about Sensory Marketing and also things are shared about People's Emotions,Feelings,Liking and Wants.

By Däni L

Nov 19, 2019

Great course. As a marketing professional one needs to look into the core essence of marketing. The journey in this area certainly continues. Dr. Ramsoy has awakened my apetit to dive more deeper in this topic.