Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL

Jun 24, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

C

Great course! I really learnt so much and great lecturer! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for this course and i would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in neuroscience and marketing.

151 - 175 of 444 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Ernesto C M

Jan 15, 2020

Excelente course. Its been an honor tu attend such a prestigious academic standard. Thank you for the oppotunity

By Sundaram J

Aug 29, 2018

An extremely useful course for both beginners and professionals in marketing to know the future of this industry

By Sarychev A

May 24, 2017

It is a very informative and essential course of Neuroscience and Neuromarketing including precious interviews o

By Lorena S D

Jun 11, 2020

Very complete, specific and a lot of papers that complement the videos. I reccomend this cours with close eyes.

By Yevhen S

Feb 04, 2019

I use neuromarketing in my work. After thise course I want to work with prof. Ramsoy. He have a brilliant mind!

By Ирина Ш

Feb 28, 2017

A good course on the basics of neuromarketing, but the tests are very simple. Thank you very much for your work

By Luis M V A

Nov 16, 2016

Changed my understanding and panorama of marketing as it is, should be a must for every marketer in the world.

By Julie R

Jul 12, 2017

Very insightful course. The videos are a summary of the readings and the case studies are really fascinating.

By Kika B

Dec 21, 2019

I found this course very enlightening. The lectures were very engaging and the interviews quite interesting.

By Luciana d C I

Feb 05, 2020

Muito bom! Bem didático e me proporcionou conhecer sobre esta área ainda engatinhando no Brasil, obrigada!

By Barbara G

May 30, 2018

An excellent course. I learned a lot, it was clear and fun. Loved the interviews. I totally recommend it.

By Jarod L

Sep 12, 2017

It provide a great new insight to understand human behavior and a must go through course for marketeers.

By Barbara P

Sep 11, 2017

This is a very interesting and useful course. I really enjoyed it and I do recommend it for everyone! :)

By Yina T

Sep 02, 2017

Very informative! Great to build up on more neuro-psych related knowledge. Cant wait for the next level.

By Sreshtha C

Jul 30, 2019

Such a resourceful course taught me so much more and helped me understand a new dimension to marketing.

By sirat r

Dec 27, 2018

I loved the way I could learn the psychological perspective business, it was a fun course all together.

By Virginie F

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent course! well structured with a lot of knowledge and experts interviews. I recommend for sure.

By Edwin G

Jan 08, 2018

this course have a lot of information. each level have lectures that explain clearly all the themes.

By Adnan M

Apr 28, 2020

Great course. I recommend this course to everyone if you like to update yourself in neuromarketing.

By Lakshmikanth K

Jan 27, 2020

Excellent course. Would urge all marketing professionals and relationship managers to attend this.

By Leyla R

Oct 22, 2019

Miss you dear Prof Thomas, thank you for your teaching and sharing knowledge. Highly appreciated :)

By Ashish S

Enhancement of customer experience. Contributor towards effective mental model marketing strategy.

By Abhishek B

This course help me in understanding consumer mind and how to use it for marketing of our product.

By Edwin N A

Feb 04, 2019

It's a very introductory course, but it gives what it promises. Good instructor and good lectures!

By María J R

Sep 21, 2017

It´s the perfect combination between neuro and marketing. It is very clear in all its concepts.