Back to Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging by Johns Hopkins University

Neuroimaging methods are used with increasing frequency in clinical practice and basic research. Designed for students and professionals, this course will introduce the basic principles of neuroimaging methods as applied to human subjects research and introduce the neuroscience concepts and terminology necessary for a basic understanding of neuroimaging applications. Topics include the history of neuroimaging, an introduction to neuroimaging physics and image formation, as well as an overview of different neuroimaging applications, including functional MRI, diffusion tensor imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, perfusion imaging, and positron emission tomography imaging. Each will be reviewed in the context of their specific methods, source of signal, goals, and limitations. The course will also introduce basic neuroscience concepts necessary to understand the implementation of neuroimaging methods, including structural and functional human neuroanatomy, cognitive domains, and experimental design....

JJ
Aug 3, 2020

I plan to take Radiology Tech in college and I believe this online course is a great way to learn the basics and I also think that it is a good refresher for those who already took Neuroscience.

AH
Jul 31, 2021

Dear Professor Bakker, Thank you very much for the course. I enjoyed every minute of your lecture as well as your marvelous sense of humor. And please give my best regards. Azar Hosseininezhad

101 - 125 of 406 Reviews for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

By Roshni K

Apr 15, 2020

definitely one of the best courses i have come across

deepens my understanding of MRI and fMRI so much more

By Aziz G

Sep 14, 2021

the learning material was easy to understand and the professor explanation was simplified I totally recommend this course

By Maryvone C d M

Sep 18, 2020

It´s a very good and well design course! I really liked it! It´s helping me a lot in my studies of Neuropsicolinguistics.

By Leonardo H N M

Feb 21, 2021

I would just change the duration of the intro when there is the sound of the MRI machine, which can be somewhat annoying

By Tara S

Apr 6, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course on the basics of neuroscience and will explore my area of interest, in further detail.

By Urvi S

Sep 4, 2019

wonderful couse to start for beginer, easy language is used to understand conceppt, happy to complete course in 3 days.

By Amani A

Aug 22, 2021

Very enriching and detailed course with valuable information and lecture notes and chances to engage in discussions

By Andrea T

Feb 8, 2021

This course is explained very clearly, it's easy to follow, and it covers the basics of Neuroimaging fairly well.

By Marc R

Apr 9, 2018

Excellent, it helps me a lot in my job, then I understand and can apply all that I've learned here in this course

By Shreya A

Aug 24, 2020

It is an outstanding course for the one who needs to learn from scratch about the imaging technique MRI and fMRI

By Laís R C P

Aug 16, 2020

Boa estrutura, repetição de conceitos importantes, o que ajuda a fixação, sempre atrelado a desenvolver pesquisa

By A Y G

Jun 19, 2020

Very informative course. I strongly recommend to all related field students or curious persons for neuroscience.

By Erwin L B S M

Jul 20, 2018

It is a well structured introductory course to engage in neuro sciences as well as in brain Imaging techniques.

By Mr. S S

Aug 4, 2020

The course was very helpful in understanding fundamentals of neuroscience and various neuroimaging techniques.

By Kristy B

Jun 3, 2021

Very easy to follow and super flexible! I gained a lot of knowledge from this course and highly recommend it.

By Alexa E

Jan 30, 2020

It was a really great course. The professor explains everything very clearly and goes at an appropriate pace.

By Loredana C

Jul 31, 2020

Good structure of the course and an excellent oportunity to learn more about the scientific purpose of MRI.

By APOORVA V H

Jun 19, 2020

it is very informative and helpful course if you are interested in this subject must definitely go for it

By Sama R

Jan 21, 2021

Thanks for the informative course and its discussions and quizes that made leaening more active and fun.

By Mohammed A M

Aug 27, 2020

Professor Arnold was amazing. He gave a clear picture about the topic and it was very much interesting.

By John T

Jul 8, 2018

Well constructed course with an wealth of information provided and resources after completion as well.

By Ghata A

Jul 4, 2021

Provides a great overview and introduction to some of the fundamental topics related to neuroimaging.

By Ashlesha M

This is the best course I have learned. Very good teaching and easy slides which I can adapt easily.

By Azajul I N

This course is the best for learning Neuroscience. I really enjoyed this course a lot. Just Amazing.

By Daniel a C o

Mar 6, 2021

I am very happy with the knowledge obtained with this course. It is an absolute gem within courser