Back to Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging by Johns Hopkins University

Neuroimaging methods are used with increasing frequency in clinical practice and basic research. Designed for students and professionals, this course will introduce the basic principles of neuroimaging methods as applied to human subjects research and introduce the neuroscience concepts and terminology necessary for a basic understanding of neuroimaging applications. Topics include the history of neuroimaging, an introduction to neuroimaging physics and image formation, as well as an overview of different neuroimaging applications, including functional MRI, diffusion tensor imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, perfusion imaging, and positron emission tomography imaging. Each will be reviewed in the context of their specific methods, source of signal, goals, and limitations. The course will also introduce basic neuroscience concepts necessary to understand the implementation of neuroimaging methods, including structural and functional human neuroanatomy, cognitive domains, and experimental design....

JJ
Aug 3, 2020

I plan to take Radiology Tech in college and I believe this online course is a great way to learn the basics and I also think that it is a good refresher for those who already took Neuroscience.

CB
Jun 17, 2020

I found this course really useful for mi master thesis. I'm a Meng student and I'll work with MRI. This course provides to me with the basics to understand how the brain and neuroimaging work.

101 - 125 of 389 Reviews for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

By Urvi S

Sep 4, 2019

wonderful couse to start for beginer, easy language is used to understand conceppt, happy to complete course in 3 days.

By Andrea T

Feb 8, 2021

This course is explained very clearly, it's easy to follow, and it covers the basics of Neuroimaging fairly well.

By Marc R

Apr 9, 2018

Excellent, it helps me a lot in my job, then I understand and can apply all that I've learned here in this course

By Shreya A

Aug 24, 2020

It is an outstanding course for the one who needs to learn from scratch about the imaging technique MRI and fMRI

By Laís R C P

Aug 16, 2020

Boa estrutura, repetição de conceitos importantes, o que ajuda a fixação, sempre atrelado a desenvolver pesquisa

By A Y G

Jun 19, 2020

Very informative course. I strongly recommend to all related field students or curious persons for neuroscience.

By Erwin L B S M

Jul 20, 2018

It is a well structured introductory course to engage in neuro sciences as well as in brain Imaging techniques.

By Mr. S S

Aug 4, 2020

The course was very helpful in understanding fundamentals of neuroscience and various neuroimaging techniques.

By Kristy B

Jun 3, 2021

Very easy to follow and super flexible! I gained a lot of knowledge from this course and highly recommend it.

By Alexa E

Jan 30, 2020

It was a really great course. The professor explains everything very clearly and goes at an appropriate pace.

By Loredana C

Jul 31, 2020

Good structure of the course and an excellent oportunity to learn more about the scientific purpose of MRI.

By APOORVA V H

Jun 19, 2020

it is very informative and helpful course if you are interested in this subject must definitely go for it

By Sama R

Jan 21, 2021

Thanks for the informative course and its discussions and quizes that made leaening more active and fun.

By Mohammed A M

Aug 27, 2020

Professor Arnold was amazing. He gave a clear picture about the topic and it was very much interesting.

By John T

Jul 8, 2018

Well constructed course with an wealth of information provided and resources after completion as well.

By Ashlesha M

This is the best course I have learned. Very good teaching and easy slides which I can adapt easily.

By Azajul I N

This course is the best for learning Neuroscience. I really enjoyed this course a lot. Just Amazing.

By Daniel a C o

Mar 6, 2021

I am very happy with the knowledge obtained with this course. It is an absolute gem within courser

By Kevin M

Sep 21, 2020

Very detailed information taught in a great manner. Learned a great deal in short amount of time.

By Miguel O

Aug 30, 2020

I would like to deep other aspects os neuroscience and also i would like to had had some readings.

By SUSHANTA K S

Jul 22, 2020

EXCELLENT subject teaching learning methodology. In very little span of time I learn many things.

By Vishwas N

May 13, 2020

awesome course thank you john hopkins university and too all the people who designed this course.

By Esther J G

Apr 21, 2020

Good course to remember the fundamentals of MRI and learn more about not so wide used techniques.

By Maria C V R

Mar 5, 2018

Amazing! Thank you to open my mind about neurology, it makes me rethink my future specialization.

By P.B.H.S.M S

Oct 25, 2020

Excellent course....keep to free access for university student & increase more neurology courses