Back to Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging by Johns Hopkins University

Neuroimaging methods are used with increasing frequency in clinical practice and basic research. Designed for students and professionals, this course will introduce the basic principles of neuroimaging methods as applied to human subjects research and introduce the neuroscience concepts and terminology necessary for a basic understanding of neuroimaging applications. Topics include the history of neuroimaging, an introduction to neuroimaging physics and image formation, as well as an overview of different neuroimaging applications, including functional MRI, diffusion tensor imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, perfusion imaging, and positron emission tomography imaging. Each will be reviewed in the context of their specific methods, source of signal, goals, and limitations. The course will also introduce basic neuroscience concepts necessary to understand the implementation of neuroimaging methods, including structural and functional human neuroanatomy, cognitive domains, and experimental design....

IH

Apr 08, 2019

I am an engineering graduate and wanted to learn fundamentals of Neuroscience for Neuroimaging studies. This course helped me a lot, highly recommended as an introductory course.

AJ

Dec 26, 2017

Enjoyable, sweet and to the point. Though, a bit too fast. Thankfully, the video medium accommodates for that with play-speed modification. Learned a lot of new information

26 - 50 of 145 Reviews for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

By Julián A T V

May 24, 2019

I am very grateful for the course, is excellent, i learned very much,was very interesting. thank you very much to Doctor Arnold Bakker, Coursera and Johns Hopkins University. Thank you very much.

By Ijlal H

Apr 08, 2019

By Al-Rashid J

Dec 26, 2017

By Zubkova M

Jun 25, 2019

Well-structured, all the necessary information, easy to understand for non-native English speakers, tasks and quizzes help to improve the understanding of the course.

By Dany P B

Dec 28, 2018

This is a short course,

It helped me professionally and its strengthens my skills.

If you are dedicated you will be able to finish this course before the time limit

By Lillian P L

Jul 29, 2019

Maravilloso, a pesar de ser una limitación el idioma, sentí que el material, las slides, el profesor muy claros para explicar.

Muchas gracia por esta oportunidad

By Gurjit k

Feb 27, 2018

I am really thankful to coursera for helping me in learning the fundamental of neuroscience for neuroimaging. This is going to help me a lot in future.

By Kathleen F M R

Dec 17, 2019

The course has allowed me to have a better grasp of Neuroimaging in the theoretical and clinical sense. I highly recommend the course. Thank you!

By Jordan A

Jan 13, 2019

El Dr Bakker explica de manera muy clara cada concepto, y como tiene a refrescar los temas vistos previamente es muy difícil perder el hilo

By Siripong C

Nov 18, 2019

This course provides me with much interesting knowledge on many topics. It helps me a lot to have a better understanding of neuroscience.

By Dengrong J

Jan 08, 2018

This is a good introductory course for neuroimaging, it covers a wide range of neuroimaging methodologies as well as experimental design.

By Xiaoqiao D

Feb 01, 2018

It is a very good course to teach some basics for neuroimaging. It is well organised and taught in a very easily understood way.

By Anna S

Jan 11, 2019

Really helpful and gentle, but comprehensive introduction to MRI neuroimaging. Has made me much more positive and confident.

By urvi s

Sep 04, 2019

wonderful couse to start for beginer, easy language is used to understand conceppt, happy to complete course in 3 days.

By Juan M G M

Apr 09, 2018

Excellent, it helps me a lot in my job, then I understand and can apply all that I've learned here in this course

By Erwin L B S M

Jul 20, 2018

It is a well structured introductory course to engage in neuro sciences as well as in brain Imaging techniques.

By Alexa E

Jan 30, 2020

It was a really great course. The professor explains everything very clearly and goes at an appropriate pace.

By John T

Jul 09, 2018

Well constructed course with an wealth of information provided and resources after completion as well.

By Maria C V R

Mar 05, 2018

Amazing! Thank you to open my mind about neurology, it makes me rethink my future specialization.

By Veronik S

Oct 03, 2019

Easy to follow for a beginner. Would recommend to anyone interest in cognitive neuroscience :)

By 慧蓮 廖

Apr 30, 2018

There are a few spots I wish was better explained, but mostly it is great and descriptive.

By Lorana G

May 21, 2018

A great opportunity to understand how these techniques are used in neuroscience research.

By Ben G

Jul 07, 2018

Great introduction to neuroscience for neuroimaging. Easy to follow, and well explained.

By Biokin O A

Oct 14, 2019

Good, simplified and well demonstrated lectures . found it very educative and concise.