Back to Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging by Johns Hopkins University

Neuroimaging methods are used with increasing frequency in clinical practice and basic research. Designed for students and professionals, this course will introduce the basic principles of neuroimaging methods as applied to human subjects research and introduce the neuroscience concepts and terminology necessary for a basic understanding of neuroimaging applications. Topics include the history of neuroimaging, an introduction to neuroimaging physics and image formation, as well as an overview of different neuroimaging applications, including functional MRI, diffusion tensor imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, perfusion imaging, and positron emission tomography imaging. Each will be reviewed in the context of their specific methods, source of signal, goals, and limitations. The course will also introduce basic neuroscience concepts necessary to understand the implementation of neuroimaging methods, including structural and functional human neuroanatomy, cognitive domains, and experimental design....

IH

Apr 08, 2019

I am an engineering graduate and wanted to learn fundamentals of Neuroscience for Neuroimaging studies. This course helped me a lot, highly recommended as an introductory course.

AJ

Dec 26, 2017

Enjoyable, sweet and to the point. Though, a bit too fast. Thankfully, the video medium accommodates for that with play-speed modification. Learned a lot of new information

51 - 75 of 131 Reviews for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

By Mario D P

Nov 29, 2017

excelente

By Paola G

Jun 07, 2018

I think this is a great course. Complicated topics are very well explained.

By Doug R

May 16, 2018

amazing

By Brandon H

Apr 15, 2018

I appreciate this course for it really provides me something useful for my understanding of neuroimging principles and methods, and even more than that. I am looking forward to more courses in the field of neuroscience.

By Miguel M

Jun 15, 2018

EXCELLENT OVERVIEW

By Dengrong J

Jan 08, 2018

This is a good introductory course for neuroimaging, it covers a wide range of neuroimaging methodologies as well as experimental design.

By Al-Rashid J

Dec 26, 2017

By Luca B

Jan 05, 2018

Very nice for approaching neuroimaging issues

By Yumi A

Mar 04, 2018

Usefull and complete introduction

By es138406

Feb 25, 2018

Great course! I have a background in neuropsychology this course refreshed some of my knowledge as well as taught me new information. I wish I had taken this earlier it would have been helpful prior to starting fMRI research studies.

By Ronielio R

Apr 16, 2018

O curso é excelente e o professor também.

By Jose R P

Jul 12, 2018

Very useful for the first contact approach

By Thaignée P

Apr 16, 2019

Awesome program

By Paulo H P

Apr 03, 2019

Very interesting approche and lectures. I recommend!

By Mohammed K M A

Apr 13, 2019

Awesome course

By Ahmed A T A

May 12, 2019

thank you very much for all thing.

By Ijlal H

Apr 08, 2019

By Daniel M B S

Apr 11, 2019

Sensacional, pois antes de entrar em detalhes acerca dos princípios de funcionamento da RMI, o curso dá uma excelente introdução à neuroanatomia e à neurofisiologia, fundamental, para interpretar corretamente as implicações das observações feitas nas ressonâncias.

By Julián A T V

May 24, 2019

I am very grateful for the course, is excellent, i learned very much,was very interesting. thank you very much to Doctor Arnold Bakker, Coursera and Johns Hopkins University. Thank you very much.

By 熊华东

May 17, 2019

内容全面,但是在核物理方面,有些难懂。

By Nora M G

May 29, 2019

An excellent course to learn all the basics of neuroimaging.

By Tausif C

May 29, 2019

thank you !!!!

By Shalini S

May 30, 2019

Very Interesting introduction into the world of neuroimaging.

By safaa h a

Jun 16, 2019

It is very helpful. However, I find some difficulty when we proceed to week 3 where physics becomes dominant than medical issues. In addition, I had some questions but the response rate in the forum was not encourage able. The course will help me to develop my career. I learned many uses and applications. thank you sooooo much

By Zubkova M

Jun 25, 2019

Well-structured, all the necessary information, easy to understand for non-native English speakers, tasks and quizzes help to improve the understanding of the course.