Back to Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging by Johns Hopkins University

Neuroimaging methods are used with increasing frequency in clinical practice and basic research. Designed for students and professionals, this course will introduce the basic principles of neuroimaging methods as applied to human subjects research and introduce the neuroscience concepts and terminology necessary for a basic understanding of neuroimaging applications. Topics include the history of neuroimaging, an introduction to neuroimaging physics and image formation, as well as an overview of different neuroimaging applications, including functional MRI, diffusion tensor imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, perfusion imaging, and positron emission tomography imaging. Each will be reviewed in the context of their specific methods, source of signal, goals, and limitations. The course will also introduce basic neuroscience concepts necessary to understand the implementation of neuroimaging methods, including structural and functional human neuroanatomy, cognitive domains, and experimental design....

JJ
Aug 3, 2020

I plan to take Radiology Tech in college and I believe this online course is a great way to learn the basics and I also think that it is a good refresher for those who already took Neuroscience.

CB
Jun 17, 2020

I found this course really useful for mi master thesis. I'm a Meng student and I'll work with MRI. This course provides to me with the basics to understand how the brain and neuroimaging work.

76 - 100 of 389 Reviews for Fundamental Neuroscience for Neuroimaging

By Lillian P L

Jul 29, 2019

Maravilloso, a pesar de ser una limitación el idioma, sentí que el material, las slides, el profesor muy claros para explicar.

Muchas gracia por esta oportunidad

By Andres P

Sep 29, 2020

Muchas gracias este curso me ha ayudado a entender las bases del estudio de neuroimagenes. Esta muy bien explicado. Seguiré aprendiendo y estudiando este tema

By Kodagoda T N H

Sep 10, 2020

This is a great chance that I got to learn this field. thank you so much for the instructors who gave valuable knowledge and thank you so much for Coursera

By Kamila B

Nov 7, 2020

Excelente curso base, la única recomendación que tengo es que podrían aumentar los ejemplos prácticos; fuera de eso el contenido es amplio y organizado.

By Gurjit k

Feb 27, 2018

I am really thankful to coursera for helping me in learning the fundamental of neuroscience for neuroimaging. This is going to help me a lot in future.

By Debaditya B

May 5, 2020

This was a very good course, specifically for introducing the basics of many topics along with their present uses in subtle ways! Thank you very much!

By Samuel B

Jun 15, 2020

Great course. It exceeded my expectations because of the quality of information and topics. Highly recommended as a high-quality introductory course.

By Faye R

Dec 17, 2019

The course has allowed me to have a better grasp of Neuroimaging in the theoretical and clinical sense. I highly recommend the course. Thank you!

By Vitoria G V

Jul 19, 2020

Adorei participar do curso, obrigada pela incrível oportunidade. Com certeza o que aprendi será de grande utilidade na minha área profissional.

By Jordan A

Jan 13, 2019

El Dr Bakker explica de manera muy clara cada concepto, y como tiene a refrescar los temas vistos previamente es muy difícil perder el hilo

By Siripong C

Nov 18, 2019

This course provides me with much interesting knowledge on many topics. It helps me a lot to have a better understanding of neuroscience.

By Dengrong J

Jan 7, 2018

This is a good introductory course for neuroimaging, it covers a wide range of neuroimaging methodologies as well as experimental design.

By SHARON G

Apr 10, 2020

I got to lear alot from thos course ..... it made me more curious to know more about the different techniques and etc .. thank u so much

By Garima S

May 23, 2020

I had a great learning experience and the quiz given at the end of each week structure helped me brainstorm the content taught. Thanks.

By Alliah A D C

Nov 20, 2020

I learned a lot from the topics that's been discussed! I am looking forward to more knowledge and courses. It is a great experience.

By Lebrun A

Dec 5, 2020

This course is very interesting, I have learned so much ! I truly recommend it as it is well explained even for beginners like me !

By Xiaoqiao D

Jan 31, 2018

It is a very good course to teach some basics for neuroimaging. It is well organised and taught in a very easily understood way.

By Heba E

Mar 11, 2021

Very nice course and very interesting topic! Recommended for those who want to get introduced to neuroscience and neuroimaging.

By 김희진 ( K

Jan 25, 2021

This course provides critical knowledge about neuroscience and neuroimaging. It was really useful for me to learn neuroscience.

By Cindy S B A

Aug 15, 2020

i really enjoy this course, the videos, the transcriptions, the forumand the test. i will recomend tomy colleges. from colombia

By Anna S

Jan 11, 2019

Really helpful and gentle, but comprehensive introduction to MRI neuroimaging. Has made me much more positive and confident.

By Roshni K

Apr 15, 2020

definitely one of the best courses i have come across

deepens my understanding of MRI and fMRI so much more

By Maryvone C d M

Sep 18, 2020

It´s a very good and well design course! I really liked it! It´s helping me a lot in my studies of Neuropsicolinguistics.

By Leonardo H N M

Feb 21, 2021

I would just change the duration of the intro when there is the sound of the MRI machine, which can be somewhat annoying

By Tara S

Apr 6, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course on the basics of neuroscience and will explore my area of interest, in further detail.