Back to 機器學習基石上 (Machine Learning Foundations)---Mathematical Foundations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 機器學習基石上 (Machine Learning Foundations)---Mathematical Foundations by National Taiwan University

Machine learning is the study that allows computers to adaptively improve their performance with experience accumulated from the data observed. Our two sister courses teach the most fundamental algorithmic, theoretical and practical tools that any user of machine learning needs to know. This first course of the two would focus more on mathematical tools, and the other course would focus more on algorithmic tools. [機器學習旨在讓電腦能由資料中累積的經驗來自我進步。我們的兩項姊妹課程將介紹各領域中的機器學習使用者都應該知道的基礎演算法、理論及實務工具。本課程將較為著重數學類的工具,而另一課程將較為著重方法類的工具。]...

LL

Jun 24, 2018

This course give a theoretical analysis of machine learning,though there is not much introduction of algorithm in detail,but this helped me open a new door of machine learning.

TT

Mar 04, 2018

I am very grateful to the teacher for bring me to the world of Machine Learing. I am new in the field. I will try my best to learn the basic knowledge of ML.

101 - 125 of 131 Reviews for 機器學習基石上 (Machine Learning Foundations)---Mathematical Foundations

By Laputa

Mar 03, 2018

课程听好的

By Sui X

Jun 01, 2019

good

By Yu C L

Mar 30, 2018

good

By 仙 麒

Oct 24, 2017

good

By wuyusen

Aug 02, 2019

有点难

By ZIAN X

Jan 13, 2019

Instructions were clear and good. I might just need to review it more times, but the first time I did feel that sometimes we've gone way into the weeds with the math and I lost the big picture - why are we looking at this equation to begin with? Maybe what would be beneficial is to have a concrete example that threads through the entire class and refer back to it to illustrate why we care about certain properties.

By Xuechen L

Apr 26, 2020

Really theoretical and challenging for somebody with little math like me. But very interesting to learn! Looking forward to the 2nd part.

By Jiazhi G