Back to Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies by Northwestern University

In this third course in the Social Marketing Specialization - "The Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies" - you will learn two of the most effective social strategies used by organizations today. You'll see real-world best practice examples and learn what metrics they use to gauge success. You will also learn the importance of infographics and the impact a well-designed landing page can have on your bottom line. All of the social skills you have learned thus far will be put into action with a multimedia filter and focus blog that you will create to demonstrate how social can enable real-time marketing results. After this MOOC, you will have developed a plan to reach your target consumer markets and know when it is best to either use or avoid specific social marketing strategies. Additional MOOC 3 faculty include: * Randy Krum (Data Visualization & Infographics Designer | Consultant | Author | Speaker | President, InfoNewt) * Stanford Smith (CEO, Pushing Social) * Andy Crestodina (Co-Founder & Strategic Director, Orbit Media Studios) * Ellen Valentine (Veteran Marketing Leader & Evangelist, Silverpop, IBM)...

HK
Feb 11, 2016

I'm only on week 1, and already I've learned things that I can take back to work and use in our campaigns. Looking forward to finishing this and the rest of the classes in this specialization.

RR
Feb 16, 2017

This Course is excellent and especially Prof Randy had put in a lot of effort to give this amazing series of Mooc on Social marketing. I highly recommend these Moocs .

51 - 75 of 171 Reviews for Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies

By Jocelyn R

Sep 7, 2020

It really good. I learnt about Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies that It will help me with my business

By Romario V

Apr 8, 2016

Awesome course! Learned some interesting concepts, tips and tools for blogging and engaging with my network!

By Claudia D L

May 9, 2017

Very easy to follow this format. Anyone who is a working professional will be delighted with this course.

By Mark V

Oct 23, 2019

A solid foundation for understanding how to get started on content creating and engaging through BLOGs.

By Max L

Jan 15, 2016

Great course from NorthWestern University, it helps me to know much more about social media marketing.

By Natasha V

Dec 10, 2015

Good perspectives, introduced to the blogging world, could not ask anything better to learn. Super co

By Chris K

Mar 26, 2017

Offered helpful and practical advice about how to use blogs to engage and retain your target market.

By Nicolette W

Dec 1, 2016

I love this course! I'm learning so much! All the info is assisting me in building my own business.

By Katherine B

Dec 6, 2015

I think course is my fave within the specialization stream, especially as I focused on blogging.

By Arantxa C V V

Oct 1, 2019

Es muy bueno, aprendí mucho sobre el desarrollo de la relación con el mercado deseado a tratar.

By rotem l

Mar 8, 2018

great course , really helping in the blog area , got me an amazing blog with great results

By Juan A R P

Dec 27, 2015

Want to lear hands on theories?? This is the course to do. Great job guys!! Loving it! =D

By John W

Jan 7, 2017

Very professionally presented. If I had the money I would enroll in the Master program!

By Matthew G

Apr 3, 2016

Another great MOOC, with new knowledge obtained. I can't wait to take the next course!

By Allan S

Jul 28, 2017

Very dynamic yet straight forward information to incorporate into existing strategy

By Deonne R M

Mar 16, 2016

Key points that transcend social media to find a place in everyday life successes

By Elias E K

Aug 12, 2020

really beneficial and practical for those in the industry, totally recommended!

By Eugene T

Jan 4, 2016

Great course with great insights in engagement and nurture marketing strategies

By Shelli

Jan 25, 2016

Great content! Applicable right away. Very engaging delivery and presenters.

By Lisa S

Sep 4, 2016

I don't know why I did not review this! I have loved this whole series!

By Victoria A C

Dec 25, 2020

Excellent course, really interesting and useful! I highly recommend it.

By Silvers a T

Aug 6, 2020

Amazing Professor with great guest speakers, and insighful contents.

By Ellie C

Jan 6, 2020

Very practical and quickly learn how to start your social marketing

By Benjamin R

Dec 5, 2015

Me ha sido de gran ayuda,para comprender el mundo de las ventas.

By Cyrus F

Jun 28, 2016

great course that brings your social impact to a higher level!