Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR
Apr 28, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B
Jun 15, 2020

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

126 - 150 of 566 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Donato M

Nov 13, 2018

corso magnifico. Peccato non sia disponibile in italiano. Complimentissimi. Nonostante tutto facile da seguire avendo le buone basi.

By jennifer

Sep 13, 2020

I found it to be pretty good for being free. I learned some things I did not learn in my health coaching certification. Thank you!!

By Eliza

Apr 11, 2020

Being a physical therapist this course has helped me to have a better understanding of nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy.

By Tanmayi B

Jul 8, 2019

Very well explained, if you are planning to get pregnant and need to know everythign about it, go ahead and complete this course.

By Disha m

Aug 2, 2020

Very nice course they had took alot of hardwork also there were different kind of big dietitian, professor,who gave there advice

By Xochitl M S P

Mar 16, 2019

Soy Licenciada en Nutrición, el curso me ayudo a reafirmar algunos temas y sentirme capaz de apoyar a mis pacientes embarazadas.

By Nourhan a a

Mar 10, 2019

An amazing course that helped a lot to understand how to deal and to take care of my health and nutrition during my pregnancy.

By Prakriti B

Mar 23, 2020

It was an amazing course with a lot of in-depth knowledge. Glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to learn more. Thank you!

By emma l a a

Mar 10, 2021

Me encanto el curso, sobre todo la informaciòn sobre recomendaciones diarias sobre micronutrientes,un curso muy actualizado.

By Ananya G

Jun 23, 2020

This course has been wonderful. I have learned so much and faculty is phenomenal.

Thank you to the whole team of this course.

By samah s s h

Dec 1, 2019

perfect course for obstetrics who want to enrol nutrition in their practice ...refrances are great ...I really enjoyed it !

By Sairamnath A

Oct 17, 2019

Opened a new gamut of learning for me. Very good course. Highly recommended for all people who are interested in nutrition

By Shelby M

May 5, 2018

very informative and engaging. Clear instruction. Tests adequately ensured retention of material. Just challenging enough.

By Mercedes M L -

Oct 27, 2020

excelente curso, me ayudo a repasar conceptos y a incorporar nuevos. Muy bueno, bien explicado y de fácil interpretación.

By Natalija T

Dec 23, 2017

I'm so grateful for this course !! Its very sophisticated and excellent for develop the previous knowledge !! THANKS !!!

By Jan K

Feb 5, 2021

I wish the course elaborated on the bioavailability of folate vs. folic acid, but otherwise it was an excellent course.

By Evagelia P

Feb 17, 2019

Fantastic course, deserves the highest 5stars evaluation. I m grateful for all this updated deep knowledge on the field

By Jimena P

Jul 12, 2020

Excellent course for students in the healthcare area that want to reinforce knowledge on pre-conception and pregnancy.

By Reynaldo L M J

Nov 29, 2020

This is a good course. Got to know the basics in pregnancy, the right food that should be taken, exercise and myths.

By Amina F

Apr 22, 2020

Amazing course to learn about supplements, and nutrition requirements during this critical period.

Thank you so much!

By Abaidulova D

Nov 28, 2020

Спасибо за курс! Было много полезной информации теоретической. Но хотелось бы еще больше практических рекомендаций.

By Graziela H d S

Aug 16, 2020

Very important and relevant information for pregnant woman regarding the nutrition and health aspects of pregnancy.

By Irene T

Apr 8, 2019

Really useful class on what foods to consume / avoid; I'd love to see more pregnancy-related courses being offered!

By Ana L D

Jul 3, 2020

I am a nutritionist and the course was excellent for updating my knowledge in the area of maternal and child care.