Back to Supply Chain Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Operations by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how products and services are created exactly the same thousands of times over? And how companies are able to smooth out operations to manufacture efficiently, effectively, and without any waste? How is such precision possible? The answer lies at the heart of operations. In the Supply Chain Operations course, we introduce and apply essential process improvement tools to achieve perfection. After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. You will demonstrate that you understand the basic tenets of the Lean philosophy that enables manufacturers to eliminate waste and make processes more efficient. Finally, you will be able to apply the tools that you just gained to improve a process of your own. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in operations. You do not need to have any background in operations, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts, a working knowledge of spreadsheets, and ideally have mastered the Supply Chain Logistics course. Join me and we will learn together about operations!...

SB

Jul 25, 2018

I have learned how supply chain operations work in companies. very well understood about. and detail explanation by Professer. I definitely recommand this course for begineers in this field of work.

YK

Dec 05, 2017

Really interesting course, learn so much from it.\n\nAnd can't wait to continue the whole specialization.\n\nIt gave me a great insight on six sigma principles, a future green belt six sigma.

76 - 100 of 510 Reviews for Supply Chain Operations

By Nickiith N

Mar 31, 2020

gained a good knowledge about lean manufacturing and six sigma approach, course was easy to learn and understand,had a happy learning

By chinmay

Apr 01, 2020

It was wonderful learning, explored the supply chain operation concepts and the assignment gave me an hands on practical experience.

By Thomas M

Sep 29, 2017

Great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Operations, and prepare themselves for future work in the Supply Chain sector.

By Arimih C A

Nov 29, 2019

Learnt alot in this course, it made me see things in a different and more insightful way. Thanks to my instructor Professor Rudolf.

By Sreedevi R

Oct 28, 2019

Was interesting, was able to get a clear view which can be used even in daily chores to get things done systematically and on time.

By Bipin K C

Jun 23, 2020

this mooc course helped me look supply chain in broader way. introduced me to different concept related to supply chain functions.

By Darshan K

Jun 20, 2017

This was excellent course and needs the brain working all the time. I suggest to take the course for practical example case study.

By Jahid H

May 23, 2020

The course is awesome I have learned a lot and the instructor is also awesome, but the assignment is seemed too much time needed.

By Shrikant P

Apr 09, 2020

This course will surely clear your concepts about DMAIC appproach, lean six sigma and SAFety Stock, EOQ, etc. calculations.

By Diego B G B

Sep 08, 2020

This course helps you to understand the importance of inventory and gives you a little introduction to six sigma and lean.

By John M

Apr 18, 2020

I enjoyed very much this course, it explains very well all the process of operations and learned about Lean Six Sigma.

By Russell B

Sep 19, 2018

This is a good top level course with good information and skills development. Good lectures that keep you engaged.

By Nahim O

Sep 11, 2018

It is an excellent course because you learn a lot, I like this kind of course. the teacher explains as a good way.

By Janice C J

Apr 26, 2020

The presentation is pretty engaging and made online learning easier. I hope this can help me in my future endeavor

By Carlos D l T V

Apr 10, 2020

Fue un buen repaso de las operaciones que se realizan dentro de la cadena de suministro, al menos las más básicas.

By NIKHIL R P

Mar 23, 2020

This course really helped me to understand the was Logistics can be improved,can be made efficient and effective.

By Beata B

Jan 26, 2020

Great introduction to Lean Six sigma - includes a different approach than the GoLeanSixSigma trainings would do.

By Shaikhul A

Mar 28, 2020

Great content to learn pragmatic measures to solve problems and improve overall operations of any organization.

By Rishabh R

Aug 24, 2020

THIS COURSE WAS. QUIET SATISFACTORY AND HELPED ME GAIN A LOT MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.

By rodrigo b

Apr 25, 2020

i was a really good course, how ever i must insist to update some of the links to get more updated information

By Adnan S

Dec 04, 2019

This is an interesting course full of potential to give back skills which are very much needed in the market.

By Mohammed a

Jul 28, 2020

really helpful course I believe is a must for anyone wanting go attain practical and implementable knowledge

By Erick N M

May 16, 2020

The course materials in week 4 should be accompanied by some illustrative videos for easy understanding.

By Valeria M

Apr 28, 2020

With all the needed information, easy to follow and I would definitely admit I learn operation skills.

By Alessio I

Apr 09, 2020

Great readings and videos, I learned a lot about Six Sigma Method, Lean Thinking and Stocks planning.