Back to Supply Chain Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Operations by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how products and services are created exactly the same thousands of times over? And how companies are able to smooth out operations to manufacture efficiently, effectively, and without any waste? How is such precision possible? The answer lies at the heart of operations. In the Supply Chain Operations course, we introduce and apply essential process improvement tools to achieve perfection. After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. You will demonstrate that you understand the basic tenets of the Lean philosophy that enables manufacturers to eliminate waste and make processes more efficient. Finally, you will be able to apply the tools that you just gained to improve a process of your own. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in operations. You do not need to have any background in operations, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts, a working knowledge of spreadsheets, and ideally have mastered the Supply Chain Logistics course. Join me and we will learn together about operations!...

SB

Jul 25, 2018

I have learned how supply chain operations work in companies. very well understood about. and detail explanation by Professer. I definitely recommand this course for begineers in this field of work.

YK

Dec 05, 2017

Really interesting course, learn so much from it.\n\nAnd can't wait to continue the whole specialization.\n\nIt gave me a great insight on six sigma principles, a future green belt six sigma.

101 - 125 of 189 Reviews for Supply Chain Operations

By Darshan K

Jun 20, 2017

This was excellent course and needs the brain working all the time. I suggest to take the course for practical example case study.

By Sarkhan M

Oct 25, 2017

Very practical and theoretical course!!

By Ahmad R

Nov 30, 2016

good

By Valeria V

Nov 04, 2016

Jun 13, 2017

très très cool

By Juan C

Jun 28, 2017

Excellent Course ! I already learned a lot of Supply Chain Operations.

By Sherwin C P

Jul 04, 2018

Enjoyed the course and learnt some good tools for my work. It was particularly interesting to look at formulas and calculations for the safety stock and economic order quantities, which may be a great tool for non-perishable items. However, in my work I'm dealing with produce and that's where I had to question those calculations and modify the numbers to avoid waste. A great little challenge either way!

By Se J O

Jul 17, 2018

Thank you.

By Kanchan P

Aug 22, 2018

Supply Chain Operations is great course it gives you detailed insights of how operations should work - what should be produced and all the key principles of the same. Truly insightful yet message has been shared in most simplest manner possible for anyone to understand.

By Sharipkhodjaev N K

Jul 20, 2018

By Ahmed K R

Sep 18, 2018

Great Course Thanks A lot RUTGERS University& Prof. Rudolf Leuschner

By Russell B

Sep 19, 2018

This is a good top level course with good information and skills development. Good lectures that keep you engaged.

By Matthew J W

Aug 09, 2018

Concise and very useful information. I really enjoy the spreadsheet tutorials. This course contains the information I can use immediately at my work.

By Purushothama K

Jul 27, 2018

Very useful course for my official objectives

By Sandeep B

Jul 25, 2018

By Szilvia S

Jul 31, 2018

Great course, very well presented, with useful knowledge.

By Amit P

Apr 16, 2019

*****

By Orhan S

Apr 23, 2019

Very useful and educative!!

By ivan m g

May 28, 2019

really nice way to learn

By walter m

May 17, 2019

nice course that has build my skills in supply chain operations

By Leonardo F

Jun 08, 2019

great content

By Michael M

Jun 22, 2019

Great course! will enhance the newbies and will freshen up the pros.

By Elyin M S G