Back to Supply Chain Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Operations by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how products and services are created exactly the same thousands of times over? And how companies are able to smooth out operations to manufacture efficiently, effectively, and without any waste? How is such precision possible? The answer lies at the heart of operations. In the Supply Chain Operations course, we introduce and apply essential process improvement tools to achieve perfection. After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. You will demonstrate that you understand the basic tenets of the Lean philosophy that enables manufacturers to eliminate waste and make processes more efficient. Finally, you will be able to apply the tools that you just gained to improve a process of your own. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in operations. You do not need to have any background in operations, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts, a working knowledge of spreadsheets, and ideally have mastered the Supply Chain Logistics course. Join me and we will learn together about operations!...

SB

Jul 25, 2018

I have learned how supply chain operations work in companies. very well understood about. and detail explanation by Professer. I definitely recommand this course for begineers in this field of work.

YK

Dec 05, 2017

Really interesting course, learn so much from it.\n\nAnd can't wait to continue the whole specialization.\n\nIt gave me a great insight on six sigma principles, a future green belt six sigma.

101 - 125 of 538 Reviews for Supply Chain Operations

By Mohammed a

Jul 28, 2020

really helpful course I believe is a must for anyone wanting go attain practical and implementable knowledge

By Vasileios O S

Oct 03, 2020

Very helpful course, and very easy to understand. Dr. Leuschner's teaching methods are truly remarkable.

By Erick N M

May 16, 2020

The course materials in week 4 should be accompanied by some illustrative videos for easy understanding.

By Valeria M

Apr 28, 2020

With all the needed information, easy to follow and I would definitely admit I learn operation skills.

By Alessio I

Apr 09, 2020

Great readings and videos, I learned a lot about Six Sigma Method, Lean Thinking and Stocks planning.

By Moayad K

Feb 12, 2020

It may be too general but there was some interesting new topics/concepts for me that are very useful.

By Pranav V B

Mar 22, 2019

Excellent. Introduced me to different basic aspects of Operations and its relevance in Supply Chain.

By Ngoc L

Nov 01, 2018

I have gained fundamental knowledge thanks to easy-to-understand explanation! Thanks a lot for that.

By Amit K

Aug 15, 2017

a very intersting course which i feel to learn and the way it is delivered , i really enjoy learning

By Latoya D

Sep 11, 2020

I really enjoyed this course.. it was well taught and definitely pushed me put of my comfort zone

By MUHAMMAD T B

Jul 12, 2020

It is a very good course. DMAIC has been explained in the best way. Enjoyed throughout the course

By ARVIND D

Mar 18, 2019

Prof. has really made the subject interesting and really any one can learn things in easy manner.

By SANTOSH M P

Jun 05, 2020

Very usefull course

A must for every supply chain professional have learnt a lot from this course

By Joy G

Mar 28, 2019

Amazing course.. quiet an innovative ways to teach things.. love the professor's way of teaching

By WASIM A

Oct 25, 2019

THE COURSE WAS EXCELLENT AND I GOT TO KNOW VERY IMPORTANT OPERATIONAL KNOWLEDGE ON SUPPLY CHAIN

By Francis E N

Jun 29, 2017

I really do enjoy this course, mostly the introduction to Six Sigma with the DMAIC methodology.

By pagadala b

Feb 16, 2019

I loved This Program.Very Nicely designed,More Knowledgeable program

Thanks to Grate University

By Catalin A

Jul 12, 2017

Excellent course, good examples, suggest to take all of them from Supply Chain specialization

By Iftekhar H

Aug 17, 2020

It was a great experience learning from a mentor like him. Hope this will help me in future.

By Nilkanth P

Mar 07, 2019

Superb feeling after completing the course by the professor.Professor teach extremely good.

By Krishnaa S

Jul 07, 2020

good course to get the fundamentals of inventory calculations, Six sigma and lean six Sigma

By Komilov S

Jul 28, 2020

Great course. Learned about Lean Six Sigma, Kanba, Lean Inventory, and many other things.

By MD. A T

Oct 15, 2020

Easily provide me the knowledge of total operations programs and error handling program.

By Mohammad A Y

Mar 28, 2020

A very detailed and informative course to solve the challenges in operations management.

By Raul D

Feb 11, 2017

The instructor its very engaging. There is opportunities to apply what has been learned.