Back to Supply Chain Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Operations by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how products and services are created exactly the same thousands of times over? And how companies are able to smooth out operations to manufacture efficiently, effectively, and without any waste? How is such precision possible? The answer lies at the heart of operations. In the Supply Chain Operations course, we introduce and apply essential process improvement tools to achieve perfection. After completing this course, you will be able to apply the Six Sigma methodology for process improvement. You will demonstrate that you understand the basic tenets of the Lean philosophy that enables manufacturers to eliminate waste and make processes more efficient. Finally, you will be able to apply the tools that you just gained to improve a process of your own. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in operations. You do not need to have any background in operations, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts, a working knowledge of spreadsheets, and ideally have mastered the Supply Chain Logistics course. Join me and we will learn together about operations!...

SB

Jul 25, 2018

I have learned how supply chain operations work in companies. very well understood about. and detail explanation by Professer. I definitely recommand this course for begineers in this field of work.

YK

Dec 05, 2017

Really interesting course, learn so much from it.\n\nAnd can't wait to continue the whole specialization.\n\nIt gave me a great insight on six sigma principles, a future green belt six sigma.

126 - 150 of 189 Reviews for Supply Chain Operations

By Kumar S

Jul 01, 2019

Course design is exceptionally well and explain every topics

By Waseem A

Jul 11, 2019

Best material/pattern/course on subject !

By charles n

Jul 20, 2019

good

By Mohammad M R

Jul 25, 2019

Its good

By ARJITA G

Jul 26, 2019

It is a good Course.. Enjoyed a lot

By Mohammad A Y

Jul 31, 2019

A very detailed and informative course to solve the challenges in operations management.

By Anna K

Aug 12, 2019

Short and to the point

By Parag P

Aug 12, 2019

I learnt about the basics of the supply chain management in operations. Lean six sigma tools helped me alot with my project and the lean inventory and Kanban gave me exposure about the processes and the tools I can use in the industry.

By Tajudeen A

Aug 10, 2019

It amazing course with learning through quizzes and assignment

By Mainul K

Aug 09, 2019

Very good course. It covers six sigma methodology very well.

By Lim S C

Aug 19, 2019

thanks for teaching 6 sigma in a much more simpler way

By Md M P S

Aug 18, 2019

Fantastic & resourceful Course in SCM I have never get from anywhere.

By MARCOS F F D

Sep 08, 2019

Great course with an excellent teacher!

By Paula N

Sep 14, 2019

Very good course, it has given me a more understanding of operations role.

By Ned R

Sep 06, 2019

I learned a lot with Lean topics and lean six sigma topics.

By Syed A A S

Sep 18, 2019

Very informative course about supply chain operations

By Nora L

Jan 03, 2019

Some misunderstood about Six Sigma but finally, I can finish. It's really an interested course.

By Flávio V G

Nov 21, 2018

I wish I could have been evaluated by a professor.

By Austin W L

Nov 14, 2018

The course was very informative and leaned heavily on Six Sigma.

By Muhammad J

Jan 25, 2019

good concepts and well explained with some hands on practise

By Yash S

Aug 28, 2018

Informative, practical approach

By Piyush P

Sep 10, 2018

A good course for beginners.

By Megan F

Apr 19, 2018

great overview with practical examples

By sherif r

Aug 13, 2017

the course is good but the links provided for further reading are very important

By vivian123