Back to Optimizing a Website for Search

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Optimizing a Website for Search by University of California, Davis

Learn the ins and outs of optimizing a website, from conducting an initial audit to presenting your findings and recommendations. Hands-on activities include learning how to select and apply appropriate keywords throughout a website, incorporating keyword research in a content marketing strategy, and optimizing a site for local search. You will also learn strategies for setting goals and client/stakeholder expectations, building effective analytics and reports, and communicating SEO improvements....

SH

Sep 03, 2019

This has to be the most informative and useful SEO course on the internet. The instructor has provided so much value. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking in-depth value of SEO.

SR

Jan 17, 2017

This course provides the essential fundamentals for optimizing a website for search. The course was a refresher in certain areas as well as helped fill in the gaps on things I didnt know.

26 - 50 of 127 Reviews for Optimizing a Website for Search

By Assaf L

Mar 31, 2017

The course was very informative and filled with great conetnt and practices!

By Varun B

Feb 01, 2018

Well structured.A lot of new concepts learnt.

By Ehsan A

Jun 16, 2017

Great Course.

By Sean R

Jan 17, 2017

By John W

Jan 14, 2017

A great deal of useful information and insider tips

By Luciano M

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent explanations and materials.

By bilal n

Jun 08, 2017

very informative

By Moise L

Jun 18, 2018

Excellent instructor

By Maria W

Sep 19, 2016

Great course with a lot of information and helpfull resources!

Nov 26, 2016

I signed up to audit the first 5 courses in this specialization. This review is for the first 3 of these courses taught by Rebekah May.

I don't know that SEO is truly simple and logical or if it just appears this way because of how clear and easy to listen to Ms. May is. I do feel she has supplied a lot of very useful information, pointed to a lot of great tools and websites., and am already making improvements as a result of her classes.

By Youssef A A

Dec 24, 2016

this course offered some very useful information that you can make use of immediately if you wish

By Elaine T

May 24, 2016

Good course! very useful and practical!

By David R

Apr 26, 2018

Excellent, many information and great communicator.

By Muhammad P

Dec 13, 2017

Great course for learning local SEO

By Hongxin L

Sep 14, 2017

I have to say . It's really good

By Manish T

May 08, 2016

Excellent Course. My sincere thanks to Ms Rebekah May for her efforts.

By igor s

Jul 01, 2016

Thank you for such a great course.

By Jose D O G

Jun 21, 2017

Excellent Course!!

By KYRIAKOS M

Mar 17, 2017

Excellent

By Damilola O O

May 08, 2016

Love it, instructor is very clear

By Fulton L

Jan 31, 2017

All of Rebecca's courses are very good. However, for Course 3 (this one), I was surprised after submitting my paper (and as I began reviewing another student's paper), that the assignment required additional information than previously described. I had to cancel my submission and add the stuff in. I wish you would tell us this before we write the paper.

By ESTEFANIA

Apr 25, 2017

Teacher is very good explaining all the material with examples and lot of pics too

By Liviu V

May 31, 2016

Great great SEO Course .

By agnan z

Dec 04, 2016

I've lot studied, Thanks to Coursera allow me to tried this course, This is great Course for everyone who want dedicated their self into SEO thing more professional.

By Guillermo T

Oct 24, 2017

Good content and simple strategies. Well done.