Back to The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease by University of Pennsylvania

This course will focus on the interprofessional realtionship of dentistry and medicine. For each session, the medical specialist will present a broad overview of specific disease entity which will be followed by a dental educator discussing the relevant oral manifestations and implications. The final module of each session will be devoted to the interaction between the dental and other health care professionals....

GR

Feb 07, 2018

extremely well crafted course by the best faculty there is.\n\nlearned a lot from this course.\n\nthank you coursera and thank you University of Pennsylvania for this amazing and informative course.

JQ

Jan 03, 2018

Nice review. I'm an older retired dentist and this was an outstanding review for me. Thanks to y'all who developed and presented this course! Thanks. Dr John Quincy

26 - 32 of 32 Reviews for The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease

By Hubba A

Apr 27, 2019

More courses about dentistry should be available

By Dr Y A

Jul 12, 2019

thanks

By ISHA S

Jul 25, 2019

As a fresh graduate from dental school and just getting into a dental practice, I think this course has helped me a lot as a healthcare professional because we need to teach the community that the oral cavity is indeed the portal to overall health and it is crucial to go for regular dental check-ups. I love how the course is designed and a fantastic opportunity to learn from such experienced teachers belonging to one of the top universities in the world.

By Lillien

Sep 08, 2019

I found this to be an interesting, informative, course/workshop; Dr. Uri Hangorsky, a wonderful host and knowledgeable guest speakers.

I delighted in taking this course, got off to a slow start, but bounced back.

Thank you. In the course and patience on my new journey of learning, many new, and former things.

I’m looking forward to another course, from this institution of learning.

By Marianne B

Sep 10, 2019

Course was very informative and well presented. Good review of all categories. Very relevant facts that will be useful with my dental patient experience. Also very interesting for my personal knowledge of medical conditions, signs and symptoms and treatment options.

Thank you for the opportunity to experience this course in this format with a dedicated team of knowledgeable professionals.

By Mohamed B A M

Apr 02, 2019

Very useful course. ..you will never feel sorry for time u spent on it

By Alejandro G S

Jan 11, 2018

It should be more specific