Back to The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease by University of Pennsylvania

This course will focus on the interprofessional realtionship of dentistry and medicine. For each session, the medical specialist will present a broad overview of specific disease entity which will be followed by a dental educator discussing the relevant oral manifestations and implications. The final module of each session will be devoted to the interaction between the dental and other health care professionals....

GR
Feb 6, 2018

extremely well crafted course by the best faculty there is.\n\nlearned a lot from this course.\n\nthank you coursera and thank you University of Pennsylvania for this amazing and informative course.

DI
Jun 11, 2020

Very well organized. Guides you smoothly through a very comprehensive explanation of how the oral cavity can be related to a multitude of systemic conditions. Enjoyed it a lot!

26 - 50 of 98 Reviews for The Oral Cavity: Portal to Health and Disease

By Amy L B

Aug 9, 2020

This course was on par with my dental school experience at Columbia University. I felt it was informative and accessible. I enjoyed that the speakers were both MD's and DMD's. Thank you for an outstanding course.

By Ivan E N H

It is an excellent course, you can learn how medicine and dentistry go hand in hand for the optimal care of the patient who comes to the dental office, has excellent topics and its content is excellent.

By JOHN Q

Jan 3, 2018

Nice review. I'm an older retired dentist and this was an outstanding review for me. Thanks to y'all who developed and presented this course! Thanks. Dr John Quincy

By Dr N K

Apr 24, 2020

Very well structured course. Bringing together medicine and dental fields really widened my horizons regarding the scope of the field that I'm pursuing, dentistry!

By Andrea A Z O

Oct 24, 2019

Excelente curso para el conocimiento general de enfermedades sisnémmicas aplicadas en odontología. Ampliamente recomendado, estoy muy feliz de haberlo tomado.

By Leticia F

Mar 7, 2019

I've been practicing Dentistry for 30 years. With the increased correlation of Oral conditions with systemic disease this course was a great review.

By Nur S I

Apr 3, 2020

This course is important review for us as general dentist to be the first in line to detect abnormalities which can affect the whole body system.

By Alejandra C

Jun 25, 2020

Very rich content taught by exceptional experts. Great learning experience, I'm very pleased to learn from the bests! Thank you so much to all!

By Elena S

Jun 23, 2020

El curso está muy completo en contenido, se encuentra a la vanguardia de la atención médica y odontológica. Los temas son claros y breves.

By Nerea M

Dec 17, 2018

It is a great course for dental students who want to know how systemic diseases or conditions may affect in the Oral Cavity.

By Meryam s

Apr 26, 2020

Thanks for the time and effort spent trying to develop and educate. I have benefited, learned and very grateful to you

By Kenny S

Apr 3, 2020

Really great course for dental students who want to review the concepts and clinical linkage of systemic diseases.

By Stefan S

Aug 1, 2020

Great course, wish we had more stuff like this throughout dental school. Great interaction with the MDs as well.

By Habiba O

Very Interesting topics, Knowledgeable and professional doctors who explain everything is a simplified way

By Michelle K L T

May 12, 2020

I enjoyed the topics and were really helpful in refreshing my knowledge about oral health and diseases!

By Ramal F

May 12, 2020

It was a great experience learning through this platform. It was very informative course for me.

By Amitava B

Feb 4, 2020

Very good platform for learning the subject.

With adequate time and convinence of the learner.

By Shubhankar M

May 8, 2020

Informative, helpful and definitely good in the research ad latest advances topics.

By Matilda S

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent course! Thank you to Penn Dental for putting this together!

By Naveen K

Apr 29, 2020

I hope Coursera will come up with other courses relating to dentistry

By Leena A

I loved it , very helpful to recall topics we studied in university.

By Y S

Apr 25, 2019

Really good course for students studying medicine and dentistry.

By Héctor M M C

Sep 1, 2020

Excelente curso con muy buen sistema de aprendizaje. Saludos

By Subhiksha A

Aug 28, 2020

Great course increased my understanding of the subject