Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

MA

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

BO

Apr 02, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

326 - 350 of 2,110 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Danielle B

Dec 03, 2018

Course and instruction are great! I detest Qwiklabs. Other than having to use Qwiklabs, I would take this course again and again just for the fun!

By Pablo R H

Apr 25, 2018

Very fun and interesting course. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to become a power user of Operative Systems, like Windows and Linux.

By David J

Aug 19, 2020

I like this particulary course. I have learned a lot and I think it is pretty usefull for work and for my own uses. I will be glad to use it often

By Trenton E

Jun 11, 2018

Some of the labs had confusing directions but overall the course was very educational. I particularly enjoyed the hands on aspect of this course.

By Ian M

Aug 04, 2020

Stellar! Lots of self-learning to do after you are done, as PowerShell and Linux are not to be learned in one go, but it builds the foundations.

By majd k

Jul 17, 2020

Amazing course that teaches how to install remove control permissions and more stuff about os apps

formating, partinitiong and remote controling!

By Kevin S

Sep 07, 2018

Learning command line stuff was pretty cool. Before this I had very little experience with the commands and now I feel more comfortable with it.

By Courtney H

Apr 08, 2018

Favorite course in the certificate so far. Was challenging and the labs had some issues but overall really liked the content and the challenge.

By Wallid O

Jun 27, 2020

tough but i learned a lllllllottttt

i am happy to have this opportunity to learn how computer souls working ,not just know how use it

thanks

By 2516_Anirudh G

Jun 23, 2020

It was a great experience with the IT support Operating System as there is more way to go ahead so I will keep myself for the challenges ahead

By Bruno A T

May 22, 2020

Conteúdo de qualidade e técnicas muito úteis. Gostei de como o curso foi organizado, apresentando teoria e prática são de modo claro e direto.

By Manuel G

Jun 26, 2018

Good course.. I like Cindy the instructor was cool and very easy to follow. The material is definately a challenge but practice makes perfect.

By ppparkhi

Aug 24, 2020

Bit lengthy course & lot supplementary reading which was vastly important to cover. Need this more explored in wide manner , just my openion.

By Michael O

Jul 21, 2020

Quite an engaging course and learnt quite a lot. Loved the labs and the instructor was great! Highly recommended for anyone interested in IT.

By Melvin O

Nov 23, 2019

This one is very challenging, I failed the second assignment but that didn't stop me. I tried again and here i am. I got my certificate haha.

By Guilherme A R P

Apr 27, 2019

Gostei muito do que aprendi no curso, diversas tarefas importantes que agregaram muito e com certeza serão usadas diariamente em meu trabalho

By ABHISHEK K P

Apr 30, 2020

Really loved the course. Learnt a lot about Microsoft Powershell and Linux Bash, both the C.L.I s are wonderful for them who knows commands.

By Philippe K K

May 09, 2019

This course is well organized and well taught unlikely college course. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to get in IT program.

By Elsa P

Jan 27, 2019

Really informative, but quite challenging. Take lots of notes and review the content before you move on. The last labs are really difficult.

By Brian D

Mar 25, 2018

I like the windows/linux blend of the learning. The instruction is great, and very user friendly. however the scoring on the labs needs work

By Ewa ( B

Sep 21, 2020

very interesting course, learned a lot of Linux command-line, thanks. The labs were a little confusing in week 6, the other labs were fine.

By Yirong C

Jul 07, 2020

It's always fun to follow through and hands on with the labs. Great work!

I may need to come back again to refresh. Really enjoy it. Thanks!

By Rj S

Jul 01, 2020

I have learned so much in the past couple days and ready to gear and go for another job that excel in the field that i really want to be in

By Adinamis C

Dec 23, 2019

This one was actually pretty fun because of all of the commands and they way they were input. It was also challenging for the same reason.

By Jiun-Ren W

Jan 23, 2019

A definite step up in challenge from the previous course in the series. Really appreciated all of the practical challenges in this course.