Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

MA
May 23, 2020

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

326 - 350 of 2,892 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By ARJUN R

Apr 23, 2020

This was a very useful course in IT section.

The contents in the course is very useful and must know skills for an entry level IT support specialist and for an advanced system user.

By morakinyo l

Jun 16, 2019

The course is awesome and a lot of skills learned . The tutor simplify all the aspect of learning which make it easier to understand and grab the knowledge. Kudos to the whole team.

By Christian R

Mar 5, 2019

I was intimidated by the use of the command line but after taking this course I really learned a lot and enjoy it, now I want to practice and use the command line more than the GUI.

By Krasimir I V

Jul 4, 2019

The course is nicely structured and keeps you going till the end. I would say that some other paid training camps that I've been charged at least 20x more and have a bad structure.

By Cleve J G

Feb 7, 2018

A somewhat intimidating experience for a novice to dive into command-line interfaces, the instructor miraculously makes it accessible and comprehensible in this course. Well done!

By Widasun W

Jan 12, 2021

this very interesting course and very hardly do.. but i love it. i got lot of knowledge from this.Nice instructor. I love her very much. Thank you google, COL-Canada and Coursera.

By Khaled A

Aug 7, 2020

Probably the best course i've taken so far, love all the graded the tool assessments at the end of each week. Especially the final week, which really puts your memory to the test.

By Elishah Y

Jul 8, 2020

Great course very helpful for me to understand the Operating systems and how they work.

I apply the knowledge in my daily life they learn in this course.

Thanks, Coursera and Google

By Morgan R

Apr 15, 2020

This has many very useful demonstrations, and are processes that I can actually see us needing to use in an I.T. career. Not just a bunch of theory that may or may not be useful.

By Patricia M G I S S

Sep 14, 2019

This course has given me so much, I learned a lot. As for my feedback; I will recommend this course to anyone whom has an interest in the IT world. Google I am growing with you!

By Marco A V L

Dec 26, 2020

Es un curso increíble. Te enseña muchas herramientas sobre los sistemas operativos. Altamente recomendable para todo aquel que trabaja o desea iniciar en el rubro del IT support!

By Robert D M

Sep 10, 2019

This was one challenging course when it came to Linux, But overall a great tool in helping me understand the material as well as the hands on tasks that help even more. Thank You

By Lee A V

Apr 3, 2020

There is a lot to learn in this course with Windows and Linux. Using Powershell and Linux will always need to be reinforced outside of this course. It was a great challenge.

By ECYT

Feb 13, 2021

Very practical and instructor very clear to the point. Shares what is the most important but also includes more in-depth material in case we want to dig deeper. Very enjoyable.

By Julie H

Oct 2, 2020

If you do everything, you can get through this course. If you enjoy problem solving, you will enjoy conquering each step. You must use all of the tools to solve the puzzles : )

By Trenten W

Jun 24, 2020

I really learned a lot from this one compared to the earlier courses. I wish there was more scenarios to continue working and troubleshooting in command line or Linux terminal.

By Armando G

Jan 11, 2020

This was the most practically useful one so far in my opinion. Using the skills from the previous classes combined with this one, one can troubleshoot a system with confidence.

By idowu d

Oct 12, 2019

This course was very informative and incisive. I have learnt how to use the Windows and Linux environment much better and understand the inner workings of the operating system.

By Mohamad S B S

Aug 26, 2020

Excellent Write-Up, compact, robust and resourcefull. And not forgetting the excellent teachers and guidance throughout the course. Everything gets more interesting day by day

By Pauelina C

Oct 15, 2020

this is such a good experience! learn about operating system and how to do it in windows and linux from remote desktop connection. this course helps a lot! thankyou google :)

By Samantha H

May 1, 2018

This course was incredibly fascinating and challenging. I enjoyed each aspect and the ability it gave me to experiment on my own with the inner workings of operating systems.

By Likith R

Jun 7, 2020

Thank You so much Coursera and Google for giving me this important motivation like tool to deal with Operating systems and I really can feel a lots of improvement within me.

By Kenna J

Jan 8, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. All I have to say is the last Qwiklab needed to be detailed more easier, but thanks to you guys chat agents was right there with me to help me.

By Kwame'n

Dec 8, 2019

This course taught me how important it is to know commands that will allow you to be more productive . Now im more confident in my ability to navigate CLI. Thank you google!

By Foday S

Nov 5, 2020

It has one interesting journey going through this course. Very challenging and interactive. Pushes you to be independent and resourceful while also honing your team skills.