Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

MA
May 23, 2020

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

376 - 400 of 2,869 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Abraham J

Oct 3, 2020

I feel it was a really interesting course, alot of cool stuff from command line to troubleshooting errors, to a lot of OS stuff that one would use everyday in IT.

By Seunpaul O

Apr 18, 2020

I thought I'd seen the best lecture but I found this more interesting again. Already feeling like a Pro in PowerShell and Linux Scripting when is just the pathway

By Héctor M C T

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, definitivamente el mejor que he tenido la oportunidad de cursar, los instructores. la plataforma y los examenes alineados al objetivo del curso.

By Lokesh M

Sep 19, 2019

A very good course providing hands on experience in remote desktop as well as very essential commands in Powershell and Linux. Wonderful experience and learning.

By Damien H

Jul 21, 2018

This course was awesome, i work in the IT industry already and i learned a few new skills for my Linux use and will be glad to have this knowledge going forward.

By Joshua T

Nov 16, 2020

Very informative, although I wish there were more labs. The didactic portion was a little difficult to follow along with, but the labs were definitely worth it.

By Justina L

Oct 21, 2020

It was really good and interestin. I learned a lot and in fact, I liked that I had to think while working with qwiklabs, it was completely new experience for me

By SHARVARI K S

Aug 12, 2020

It was amazing. I learned a lot about a lot of things in OS. How they work, how to get a hand on the OS, and much more. Super stoked to continue in this journey

By Kristine P

Dec 26, 2018

You just learn so much in this course about operating systems and the start of software repair. I can't wait to learn more and jump into an exciting new career.

By Sameer J

Jun 5, 2018

There's a lot to learn about Operating Systems that we do not know. This course covers the nitty gritty about all those things, that we never cared to look for.

By Jonathan N

Dec 8, 2019

If you have gone through it (completed the course) you would understand why I rated it so high. If you haven't done it yet strongly recommend it! Thanks Syndy!

By Jacob T A

Jul 10, 2020

I loved doing the labs because they help me practice. The certificate program would be much more effective if it was packed with a lot more labs for practice.

By Dheeraj G

Jul 4, 2020

Windows is easy to use like removing files, killing processes, etc whereas Linux needs some more practice to remember lots of commands.

I enjoyed this learning

By Adam B

Jun 2, 2020

Great overview class, lots of material covered, and the instructor did a good job presenting it all. Kept me engaged, even when it got a little thick. Thanks!

By Yunlin Z

Aug 3, 2020

Besides her excellent teaching skill and explanation, Cindy's warm and sincere encouragement help me through this module. Thank you so much! You are awesome!

By William J L

Jul 16, 2020

Probably the best course I have ever taken, but certainly my favorite so far. The instructor is excellent about explaining the topics and gives lots details.

By Desh D D

Apr 24, 2020

This course was awesome as it loaded the minds with the knowledge about different mechanisms to troubleshoot various situation related to operating systems.

By Pedro P

Apr 13, 2020

Very simple but intuitive and functional course for understanding in a simple way how to manage, to configure and support the most common Operative Systems.

By Geremy A R R

May 20, 2019

This course provides lots of great info on system administration and maintenance that is essential to someone working in IT. The labs are super fun as well.

By Kyle F

Mar 11, 2018

This course helped me aquire the skills necessary for a sysadmin role, and inspire me to learn more about powershell and linux. Excellent investment of time

By Gerald M

Oct 10, 2020

I like this course, for it is more technical. However, the instructor is so fast-talking. In the end, I just write my notes to keep going with the course.

By Tyler R

Dec 23, 2020

The labs at the end of the course were pretty hard but i left this course feeling like i had gained a higher understanding of linux and windows commands

By Steve P

This is THE hands on portion of IT support, this section showed me behind veil of computers. So far, this was the most interesting part of this program.

By Braden E

Aug 6, 2018

It can be a bit dry but power through it and you will learn many about many powerful tools to help you manage an OS better. Do not forget to take notes!

By James R K J

Jan 8, 2021

I learned so much from this program, and feel more prepared to deal with different scenarios of all kinds in OS systems! Highly recommend it! Jay Knabe