Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

376 - 400 of 2,738 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Jacob T A

Jul 10, 2020

I loved doing the labs because they help me practice. The certificate program would be much more effective if it was packed with a lot more labs for practice.

By Dheeraj G

Jul 4, 2020

Windows is easy to use like removing files, killing processes, etc whereas Linux needs some more practice to remember lots of commands.

I enjoyed this learning

By Adam B

Jun 2, 2020

Great overview class, lots of material covered, and the instructor did a good job presenting it all. Kept me engaged, even when it got a little thick. Thanks!

By Yunlin Z

Aug 3, 2020

Besides her excellent teaching skill and explanation, Cindy's warm and sincere encouragement help me through this module. Thank you so much! You are awesome!

By William J L

Jul 16, 2020

Probably the best course I have ever taken, but certainly my favorite so far. The instructor is excellent about explaining the topics and gives lots details.

By Desh D D

Apr 24, 2020

This course was awesome as it loaded the minds with the knowledge about different mechanisms to troubleshoot various situation related to operating systems.

By Pedro P

Apr 13, 2020

Very simple but intuitive and functional course for understanding in a simple way how to manage, to configure and support the most common Operative Systems.

By Geremy A R R

May 20, 2019

This course provides lots of great info on system administration and maintenance that is essential to someone working in IT. The labs are super fun as well.

By Kyle F

Mar 11, 2018

This course helped me aquire the skills necessary for a sysadmin role, and inspire me to learn more about powershell and linux. Excellent investment of time

By Gerald M

Oct 10, 2020

I like this course, for it is more technical. However, the instructor is so fast-talking. In the end, I just write my notes to keep going with the course.

By Tyler R

Dec 23, 2020

The labs at the end of the course were pretty hard but i left this course feeling like i had gained a higher understanding of linux and windows commands

By Steve P

This is THE hands on portion of IT support, this section showed me behind veil of computers. So far, this was the most interesting part of this program.

By Braden E

Aug 6, 2018

It can be a bit dry but power through it and you will learn many about many powerful tools to help you manage an OS better. Do not forget to take notes!

By James R K J

Jan 8, 2021

I learned so much from this program, and feel more prepared to deal with different scenarios of all kinds in OS systems! Highly recommend it! Jay Knabe

By Angelos C

Dec 18, 2020

Great course, extensive, with a lot of activities/assessments/questions/labs! Very interesting and resourceful. Amazing! Great Job. Really really nice!

By Saleem K

Nov 14, 2020

This course was little easy but challenging, as i am new to Linux and the commands are new to me. I really enjoyed the course. The instructor is great.

By Sandalu A

Jun 17, 2020

If you are need to learn about working with CLI in windows and Linux this is the best course.Plus you get the practical aspect of working with commands

By Gordon L I

Jul 20, 2018

A very information-dense course that teaches you a lot about operating systems and how the function, as well as how to work with them on a deeper level

By Joseph K L

Apr 4, 2018

The labs had some bugs at times. The customer support for the lab was very helpful. I appreciate the hands on learning experiences this course offered.

By Daniel M P

Aug 8, 2020

This was a very very tough course. It maybe work a lot. It is good. I've been working with Win and Linux since 2000. I appreciated the efforts. Thanks

By Jessica P V

Jan 18, 2021

It was harder than expected. I suggest you make a copies of the commands. You will need them at the end. I am about to go all over this course again.

By Adarryl H

Jan 21, 2019

This course really exposed me to a deeper level of understanding about operating systems. I especially enjoyed the lab in Linux however challenging.

By Danielle B

Dec 3, 2018

Course and instruction are great! I detest Qwiklabs. Other than having to use Qwiklabs, I would take this course again and again just for the fun!

By Nana B

Oct 5, 2020

it has been one of my challenging course but thank God I am through and the opportunity given to be able to review the videos again when necessary.

By Pablo R H

Apr 25, 2018

Very fun and interesting course. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to become a power user of Operative Systems, like Windows and Linux.