Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

426 - 450 of 2,922 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Courtney H

Apr 8, 2018

Favorite course in the certificate so far. Was challenging and the labs had some issues but overall really liked the content and the challenge.

By Wallid O

Jun 27, 2020

tough but i learned a lllllllottttt

i am happy to have this opportunity to learn how computer souls working ,not just know how use it

thanks

By 2516_Anirudh G

Jun 23, 2020

It was a great experience with the IT support Operating System as there is more way to go ahead so I will keep myself for the challenges ahead

By Bruno A T

Conteúdo de qualidade e técnicas muito úteis. Gostei de como o curso foi organizado, apresentando teoria e prática são de modo claro e direto.

By Manuel G

Jun 25, 2018

Good course.. I like Cindy the instructor was cool and very easy to follow. The material is definately a challenge but practice makes perfect.

By Amuor J

Nov 29, 2020

Great course. I've never seen a comprehensive cycle like this before. I learned a lot about Windows and Linux. Thank you Google and coursera.

By ppparkhi

Aug 24, 2020

Bit lengthy course & lot supplementary reading which was vastly important to cover. Need this more explored in wide manner , just my openion.

By Michael O

Jul 21, 2020

Quite an engaging course and learnt quite a lot. Loved the labs and the instructor was great! Highly recommended for anyone interested in IT.

By Melvin O

Nov 22, 2019

This one is very challenging, I failed the second assignment but that didn't stop me. I tried again and here i am. I got my certificate haha.

By Guilherme A R P

Apr 26, 2019

Gostei muito do que aprendi no curso, diversas tarefas importantes que agregaram muito e com certeza serão usadas diariamente em meu trabalho

By Lisa A F

Dec 5, 2020

This was the hardest test so far and the classes didn't cover certain examples that were on the test so I googled what I needed to find out.

By JHENER L O C

Oct 25, 2020

es muy buena el curso en especial Cindy, ella esña muy bien y la guia de los laboratorios son de suma importancia, sencilla y facil de hacer

By ABHISHEK K P

Apr 30, 2020

Really loved the course. Learnt a lot about Microsoft Powershell and Linux Bash, both the C.L.I s are wonderful for them who knows commands.

By Philippe K K

May 9, 2019

This course is well organized and well taught unlikely college course. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to get in IT program.

By Elsa P

Jan 27, 2019

Really informative, but quite challenging. Take lots of notes and review the content before you move on. The last labs are really difficult.

By Brian D

Mar 25, 2018

I like the windows/linux blend of the learning. The instruction is great, and very user friendly. however the scoring on the labs needs work

By Cory S

Nov 1, 2020

So far, I've enjoyed this course the most. I really love working in the CLI and I can understand now why so many users prefer command line.

By Ewa ( B

Sep 20, 2020

very interesting course, learned a lot of Linux command-line, thanks. The labs were a little confusing in week 6, the other labs were fine.

By Yirong C

Jul 7, 2020

It's always fun to follow through and hands on with the labs. Great work!

I may need to come back again to refresh. Really enjoy it. Thanks!

By RJ S

Jul 1, 2020

I have learned so much in the past couple days and ready to gear and go for another job that excel in the field that i really want to be in

By Adinamis C

Dec 22, 2019

This one was actually pretty fun because of all of the commands and they way they were input. It was also challenging for the same reason.

By Jiun-Ren W

Jan 22, 2019

A definite step up in challenge from the previous course in the series. Really appreciated all of the practical challenges in this course.

By Uchechukwu F O

Jun 26, 2020

The course is well led out and the instructors really did their best to deliver the course content in an easy to follow and understand way

By Amir F

Jul 8, 2018

vary great and practical course, i enjoyed its labs specially those last ones that didn't have guide, and we have to solve them ourselves.

By J L

Dec 18, 2020

This courses labs picked up the pace a notch because it had me truly trouble shooting issues and using prior labs to solve the final lab.