Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JB
Dec 27, 2020

This course was very informative and challenging. I really appreciate the way the course was put together. It would be ore helpful if the links to the readings were from material other than Wikipedia.

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

376 - 400 of 3,175 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Shuo C

Jan 13, 2020

Great Course, very practical and useful in real experience using various smart devices. This must be a robust proof in order to assist daily business practice in reality.

By Kasumi K

Sep 2, 2019

This course helped me to be familiar with command lines which at the first glance, was intimidating. Thank you to the wonderful instructor, Cindy, who did the great job !

By Timothy W

Feb 24, 2019

The course covered a lot of ground in Linux and Windows. The opportunities to actually work in them in the labs was invaluable. I thought the course was well presented.

By Delvon S

Nov 16, 2018

This course is very challenging, it seems that each week the course gets more complex which is a good thing. Its a lot to retain but i'm focused and up for the challenge

By Tristen R A

Jun 3, 2018

This was by far my favorite course. I am more comfortable with Linux, Powershell, and CLI. If you want to get in Cyber Security, this course is a must. Thank you, Google.

By Laura R

Mar 28, 2021

This course was intensive and hands-on. It does a great job of teaching the concepts, guiding your practice in applying the skills, and letting you practice on your own.

By Tharun K

Nov 2, 2020

im happy i took this 6 week course i learnt a lot on how to operate my system smarter and faster i cant wait to get on field and work on a large scale and solve problems

By Guylord L

Always wanted to learn power shell cmd and linux bash thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity but i think i still have a lot to practice on.and the tutor was awesome

By Yin M K

Feb 21, 2020

One of the valuable course for IT support career. I passionate to command to take all lesson and make sure all graded assessments in the course. I love it. Let dive in!

By Blake N

Mar 6, 2020

Great challenging course if you have never dealt with Linux. it takes a lot of patience to go through the quizzes and also having to look up the commands for the Linux.

By john j

May 3, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Joseph B

Mar 12, 2018

Helpful information, I definitely learned a lot, but like Cindy said, I wrote down a bunch of the commands, i just need to push myself to practice and keep using them.

By Mahbuba S

Mar 24, 2021

I love this course. It has so much useful information. And, with all the quizzes and assignments, the course allows you to use logic to breakdown real world problems.

By Hawra F A

Aug 23, 2020

In this course, you'll learn basic commands for command-line interfaces of both Windows and Linux. But, like all things, you'll have to practice and memorize them. :)

By Diderico v E

Feb 13, 2019

Very good foundational knowledge of operating systems. Hands-on experience with the labs makes the course real and challenging. Google knows their stuff and it shows.

By Gary

Jun 1, 2019

This module was really good and I learned lots of meaningful information especially, on using CLI in Windows and Linux, to do deeper tasks in both operating systems.

By Hollowman b

Dec 1, 2020

I feel uplifted to the next level in IT and I know the feeling is real. I can confidently access tools on my device that I would normally not dare touch in the past

By Naura E

The Qwiklabs were great and the instroctor and all the videos and sharing work growth experience were so motivational! Many thanks for the effort and care invested.

By Kerrance M W

Jul 9, 2018

Very good information that was very informative and easy to follow. I will go back through the deeper lectures, but overall I was able to grasp all of the concepts.

By Raghav P

Sep 24, 2020

It was great course. Really helped me a lot in understanding the concepts and enhancing my skills. Thank you Google and Coursera for providing such a great course.

By Gigi M D

Aug 1, 2020

I liked it a lot, I learnt a lot of useful Linux commands that now I will use a lot! I learn a lot about troubleshooting too, that for sure will help my day to day

By Noah M

Aug 26, 2019

The final course tests have serious issues detecting completion of your tasks on both tests. I had to repeat them three times just to at least get an 80% for both.

By Xavier P

Aug 21, 2019

It was challenging but I learned a lot from this course. I have already been able to apply what I learned here to my job and help users with my newfound knowledge.

By Jared M

Apr 30, 2021

This was an awesome learning experience for me. The toughest part is Linux because I have never used this OS before so it is a bit tough to memorize the commands.

By Carolina O M

Apr 28, 2021

Very good course, it gives you the information you need through different topics, it gives you one of the most important aspects in the world of computer science.