Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

426 - 450 of 3,086 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Adarryl H

Jan 21, 2019

This course really exposed me to a deeper level of understanding about operating systems. I especially enjoyed the lab in Linux however challenging.

By Danielle B

Dec 3, 2018

Course and instruction are great! I detest Qwiklabs. Other than having to use Qwiklabs, I would take this course again and again just for the fun!

By Nana B

Oct 5, 2020

it has been one of my challenging course but thank God I am through and the opportunity given to be able to review the videos again when necessary.

By Pablo R H

Apr 25, 2018

Very fun and interesting course. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to become a power user of Operative Systems, like Windows and Linux.

By David J

Aug 19, 2020

I like this particulary course. I have learned a lot and I think it is pretty usefull for work and for my own uses. I will be glad to use it often

By Hayden N

Sep 26, 2020

Very informational and I feel like I actually did something of worth instead of taking quizzes and tests all the time. I like the hands on stuff.

By Trenton E

Jun 11, 2018

Some of the labs had confusing directions but overall the course was very educational. I particularly enjoyed the hands on aspect of this course.

By Eduardo P

Dec 20, 2020

Very well put together course. The labs are incredibly effective in assisting one to grasp the lessons much quicker through on hands experience.

By Ian M

Aug 4, 2020

Stellar! Lots of self-learning to do after you are done, as PowerShell and Linux are not to be learned in one go, but it builds the foundations.

By majd k

Jul 16, 2020

Amazing course that teaches how to install remove control permissions and more stuff about os apps

formating, partinitiong and remote controling!

By Kevin S

Sep 6, 2018

Learning command line stuff was pretty cool. Before this I had very little experience with the commands and now I feel more comfortable with it.

By Courtney H

Apr 8, 2018

Favorite course in the certificate so far. Was challenging and the labs had some issues but overall really liked the content and the challenge.

By Wallid O

Jun 27, 2020

tough but i learned a lllllllottttt

i am happy to have this opportunity to learn how computer souls working ,not just know how use it

thanks

By 2516_Anirudh G

Jun 23, 2020

It was a great experience with the IT support Operating System as there is more way to go ahead so I will keep myself for the challenges ahead

By Bruno T

Conteúdo de qualidade e técnicas muito úteis. Gostei de como o curso foi organizado, apresentando teoria e prática são de modo claro e direto.

By Manuel G

Jun 25, 2018

Good course.. I like Cindy the instructor was cool and very easy to follow. The material is definately a challenge but practice makes perfect.

By Krupesh M

Apr 10, 2021

This course was amazing and I had a lot of fun learning all the new things, some of it was challenging, but it was part of the learning curve

By Teresa M

Mar 29, 2021

The girl in the course was knowledgeable but it would have been more interesting to have had a variety of instructors as in the first course.

By Amuor J

Nov 29, 2020

Great course. I've never seen a comprehensive cycle like this before. I learned a lot about Windows and Linux. Thank you Google and coursera.

By ppparkhi

Aug 24, 2020

Bit lengthy course & lot supplementary reading which was vastly important to cover. Need this more explored in wide manner , just my openion.

By Michael O

Jul 21, 2020

Quite an engaging course and learnt quite a lot. Loved the labs and the instructor was great! Highly recommended for anyone interested in IT.

By Melvin O

Nov 22, 2019

This one is very challenging, I failed the second assignment but that didn't stop me. I tried again and here i am. I got my certificate haha.

By Guilherme A R P

Apr 26, 2019

Gostei muito do que aprendi no curso, diversas tarefas importantes que agregaram muito e com certeza serão usadas diariamente em meu trabalho

By Lisa A F

Dec 5, 2020

This was the hardest test so far and the classes didn't cover certain examples that were on the test so I googled what I needed to find out.

By JHENER L O C

Oct 25, 2020

es muy buena el curso en especial Cindy, ella esña muy bien y la guia de los laboratorios son de suma importancia, sencilla y facil de hacer