Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA

Jun 22, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

MA

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

251 - 275 of 1,729 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Tristen R A

Jun 04, 2018

This was by far my favorite course. I am more comfortable with Linux, Powershell, and CLI. If you want to get in Cyber Security, this course is a must. Thank you, Google.

By Guylord L

Always wanted to learn power shell cmd and linux bash thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity but i think i still have a lot to practice on.and the tutor was awesome

By Yin M K

Feb 21, 2020

One of the valuable course for IT support career. I passionate to command to take all lesson and make sure all graded assessments in the course. I love it. Let dive in!

By Blake N

Mar 07, 2020

Great challenging course if you have never dealt with Linux. it takes a lot of patience to go through the quizzes and also having to look up the commands for the Linux.

By john j

May 03, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Joseph B

Mar 13, 2018

Helpful information, I definitely learned a lot, but like Cindy said, I wrote down a bunch of the commands, i just need to push myself to practice and keep using them.

By Diderico v E

Feb 14, 2019

Very good foundational knowledge of operating systems. Hands-on experience with the labs makes the course real and challenging. Google knows their stuff and it shows.

By Gary

Jun 01, 2019

This module was really good and I learned lots of meaningful information especially, on using CLI in Windows and Linux, to do deeper tasks in both operating systems.

By Nassim N E

The Qwiklabs were great and the instroctor and all the videos and sharing work growth experience were so motivational! Many thanks for the effort and care invested.

By Kerrance M W

Jul 09, 2018

Very good information that was very informative and easy to follow. I will go back through the deeper lectures, but overall I was able to grasp all of the concepts.

By Noah M

Aug 26, 2019

The final course tests have serious issues detecting completion of your tasks on both tests. I had to repeat them three times just to at least get an 80% for both.

By Xavier P

Aug 21, 2019

It was challenging but I learned a lot from this course. I have already been able to apply what I learned here to my job and help users with my newfound knowledge.

By OLUWASEUN P O

Apr 19, 2020

I thought I'd seen the best lecture but I found this more interesting again. Already feeling like a Pro in PowerShell and Linux Scripting when is just the pathway

By Lokesh M

Sep 19, 2019

A very good course providing hands on experience in remote desktop as well as very essential commands in Powershell and Linux. Wonderful experience and learning.

By Damien H

Jul 21, 2018

This course was awesome, i work in the IT industry already and i learned a few new skills for my Linux use and will be glad to have this knowledge going forward.

By Kristine P

Dec 26, 2018

You just learn so much in this course about operating systems and the start of software repair. I can't wait to learn more and jump into an exciting new career.

By Sameer J

Jun 05, 2018

There's a lot to learn about Operating Systems that we do not know. This course covers the nitty gritty about all those things, that we never cared to look for.

By Pesanay N

Dec 08, 2019

If you have gone through it (completed the course) you would understand why I rated it so high. If you haven't done it yet strongly recommend it! Thanks Syndy!

By Jacob T A

Jul 11, 2020

I loved doing the labs because they help me practice. The certificate program would be much more effective if it was packed with a lot more labs for practice.

By Dheeraj G

Jul 04, 2020

Windows is easy to use like removing files, killing processes, etc whereas Linux needs some more practice to remember lots of commands.

I enjoyed this learning

By Adam B

Jun 03, 2020

Great overview class, lots of material covered, and the instructor did a good job presenting it all. Kept me engaged, even when it got a little thick. Thanks!

By Desh D D

Apr 24, 2020

This course was awesome as it loaded the minds with the knowledge about different mechanisms to troubleshoot various situation related to operating systems.

By Pedro P P M

Apr 13, 2020

Very simple but intuitive and functional course for understanding in a simple way how to manage, to configure and support the most common Operative Systems.

By Geremy A R R

May 20, 2019

This course provides lots of great info on system administration and maintenance that is essential to someone working in IT. The labs are super fun as well.

By Kyle F

Mar 11, 2018

This course helped me aquire the skills necessary for a sysadmin role, and inspire me to learn more about powershell and linux. Excellent investment of time