Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

MA
May 23, 2020

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

301 - 325 of 3,294 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Earnest M W

Apr 26, 2018

Cindy you were amazing! I am so thankful for you and Google putting this course together. I feel like I am ready to take on some tough challenges and solve some problems for some people. Thank you so much!

By Muhammad I M C

Mar 8, 2021

The course is great, the content is so full of information, knowledge, real-cases, and i love Cindy as my instructor in this course, she is cute and great person that brings enthusiasm within myself to learn

By Md. F R

Jul 26, 2020

This is an amazing course for someone to become a powerful operating system troubleshooter. There is a lot of things you'll learn to troubleshoot your real-world problems in Linux & Windows from this course

By James C

Sep 23, 2020

This was a fantastic course. There is a lot of good information packed into it. Don't be nervous about the amount of work that it looks like. It was very straight forward and very easy to pay attention to.

By Larry H

Mar 8, 2020

Although I'll need some time to remember some of the commands in Linux, I really enjoyed working within it and after I build my tower, I plan on partitioning my hard drive so I can train more within linux.

By Jack O

Jun 15, 2018

With this course you do not only get the Windows side of things but I also really enjoyed learning more about Linux than I ever thought I could. Instructions are correctly paced so you won't miss a thing.

By Daniel O D

Feb 16, 2021

This course has been the most formidable introduction to better understanding the tools I use as an IT Support specialist. Linux and The Windows operating systems have tools I never imagined ever existed

By Sean K

Nov 17, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed my time learning and growing with this course! I hope it continues to help others who don't have college in mind and that it launches careers in IT for many people for years to come!

By Britannia G

Jul 5, 2020

I felt I learned a lot of practical information in this course. It was nice to learn that I actually knew some of the stuff, even if I didn't necessarily understand what I was doing or why - I know now!

By Sagar

Jun 17, 2020

Again an excellent course by google for anyone interested to work on OS's using command shells.

Those interested in becoming IT Support Specialist must join this course in order to upgrade/build skills.

By Guilherme M

Sep 17, 2020

Muito bom o curso. Os laboratórios trazem experiência única usando a teoria e a prática.

Agradeço muito pela oportunidade de participar de um ensino de qualidade e com tantos recursos bem configurados.

By Jennifer D

Jul 24, 2018

O my!!!!!!!!! This has been the best learning experience of my life:) Thanks go out to coursera and google and Devashish at quicklabs. Thank you so much for letting me a part of this class. WOW:)

By Trenton

Mar 24, 2018

Excellent advice on carving it in a stone and being too stubborn to quit. So much of what is seen is sugar coated instasnap filtered that hearing Leverage your Strengths and work hard is reassuring.

By Fernando M

Apr 30, 2021

Siempre había utilizado solo la GUI sin embargo este curso me enseño como trabajar con las terminales y consolas de los SO me pareció que aprendí mucho y con mucha practica mejorare mis habilidades.

By David E P Q

Jul 30, 2020

It is an amazing course where you will learn not only the basics of the mayor OS, but also go beyond and handle different useful commands and shortcuts when troubleshooting those challenging issues.

By Alexis U R R

May 15, 2020

It was a really good course.

I knew some of the thigs showed through the lessons but, I learned a lot of new and useful things.

I would really recomend this course to someone that is starting in this.

By Donna A

Sep 25, 2020

Great labs, if you do the commands and perform what you are learning while you are going through the program the labs and quizzes are a breeze. Loved the hands on experience. I'm glad I took this.

By Mohammad A A

Apr 13, 2020

Though I knew a lot of stuff by self - learning. This course helped me advanced my knowledge in an organized way. Thank you Coursera and Google for giving the oppurtunity to enroll for this course

By RATHOD J R J

Aug 20, 2020

Of Course these course was Amazing To learn in Windows and Linux too.I was Compete it in 1 day with all the videos, reading materials and graded assignments too. It was great learning from Google

By Vineet J

Jul 5, 2020

Well , quite wonderful ! Windows ws abit tougher than the linux . some command syntax are long which require much practice .

THank you so much Cindy and all your hard work pays off . Cheers !!!!

By William S

Jul 25, 2018

It's a great pleasure to learn how to deal with Operating systems with GUI, Powershell, and Linux. This course is definitely useful for those who wish to become a power user in operating systems.

By Gordon K M

Jun 26, 2018

This course really goes in depth with shell commands, and navigating the windows and Linux OS'It was very informative, and the tests walk you through using the commands by using virtual machines.

By T N

Jun 21, 2021

Much tougher than the first two courses, by far. Instructor(s) were spot on and made sure all areas were covered for all quizes, graded assessments, & labs. I can't wait to start on course #4!

By michael l

Aug 28, 2018

The information provided in this course is amazing. The quantity and quality. You will be apply this information in your job and home life. It has made me a better PC user and command line user.

By David S

Aug 26, 2018

the course was a real eye opener, and finished off nicely in week 6 with some assignments, where we had to go back over a little of what we were taught to complete them. really enjoyed this one