Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

301 - 325 of 2,496 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Morgan R

Apr 15, 2020

This has many very useful demonstrations, and are processes that I can actually see us needing to use in an I.T. career. Not just a bunch of theory that may or may not be useful.

By Patricia M

Sep 14, 2019

This course has given me so much, I learned a lot. As for my feedback; I will recommend this course to anyone whom has an interest in the IT world. Google I am growing with you!

By Robert D M

Sep 10, 2019

This was one challenging course when it came to Linux, But overall a great tool in helping me understand the material as well as the hands on tasks that help even more. Thank You

By Lee A V

Apr 3, 2020

There is a lot to learn in this course with Windows and Linux. Using Powershell and Linux will always need to be reinforced outside of this course. It was a great challenge.

By Julie E H

Oct 2, 2020

If you do everything, you can get through this course. If you enjoy problem solving, you will enjoy conquering each step. You must use all of the tools to solve the puzzles : )

By Trenten W

Jun 24, 2020

I really learned a lot from this one compared to the earlier courses. I wish there was more scenarios to continue working and troubleshooting in command line or Linux terminal.

By Armando G

Jan 11, 2020

This was the most practically useful one so far in my opinion. Using the skills from the previous classes combined with this one, one can troubleshoot a system with confidence.

By idowu d

Oct 12, 2019

This course was very informative and incisive. I have learnt how to use the Windows and Linux environment much better and understand the inner workings of the operating system.

By Mohamad S B S

Aug 26, 2020

Excellent Write-Up, compact, robust and resourcefull. And not forgetting the excellent teachers and guidance throughout the course. Everything gets more interesting day by day

By Pauelina C

Oct 15, 2020

this is such a good experience! learn about operating system and how to do it in windows and linux from remote desktop connection. this course helps a lot! thankyou google :)

By Samantha H

May 1, 2018

This course was incredibly fascinating and challenging. I enjoyed each aspect and the ability it gave me to experiment on my own with the inner workings of operating systems.

By Likith R

Jun 7, 2020

Thank You so much Coursera and Google for giving me this important motivation like tool to deal with Operating systems and I really can feel a lots of improvement within me.

By Kenna J

Jan 8, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. All I have to say is the last Qwiklab needed to be detailed more easier, but thanks to you guys chat agents was right there with me to help me.

By Kwame'n

Dec 8, 2019

This course taught me how important it is to know commands that will allow you to be more productive . Now im more confident in my ability to navigate CLI. Thank you google!

By Foday S

Nov 5, 2020

It has one interesting journey going through this course. Very challenging and interactive. Pushes you to be independent and resourceful while also honing your team skills.

By Robert B

Jun 8, 2018

This course banged me up, but it was tough love. I felt like a baby bird being thrown from the nest. It was tough, but I'm walking away feeling more confident in my skills.

By Ashish K

Feb 9, 2018

Very interactive lab setup for Linux.I am not really into Windows but some videos were very informative and hand full of new information on Windows CLI that i didn't knew.

By Rolan B

Sep 16, 2020

I learned so much, and the learning was very well guided, with lots of practice to incorporate the skills. I'm very impressed and would recommend these courses to anyone.

By Dan C

Aug 26, 2020

Very useful, but it'd be nice if there was a go-to spot to reference easily some of the various flags and modifiers to the commands one uses to perform some of the tasks.

By John C

Would recommend more labs inside of the lectures for practice sessions. To continue more comprehensive exposure to the commands and process of LINUX/WINDOWS command line.

By Shuo C

Jan 13, 2020

Great Course, very practical and useful in real experience using various smart devices. This must be a robust proof in order to assist daily business practice in reality.

By Kasumi K

Sep 2, 2019

This course helped me to be familiar with command lines which at the first glance, was intimidating. Thank you to the wonderful instructor, Cindy, who did the great job !

By Timothy W

Feb 24, 2019

The course covered a lot of ground in Linux and Windows. The opportunities to actually work in them in the labs was invaluable. I thought the course was well presented.

By Delvon S

Nov 16, 2018

This course is very challenging, it seems that each week the course gets more complex which is a good thing. Its a lot to retain but i'm focused and up for the challenge

By Tristen R A

Jun 3, 2018

This was by far my favorite course. I am more comfortable with Linux, Powershell, and CLI. If you want to get in Cyber Security, this course is a must. Thank you, Google.