Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA
Jun 21, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

BO
Apr 1, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

451 - 475 of 2,758 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Sam Y

Oct 23, 2019

This was a great course for getting started with IT work and learning different technique for operating Linux and Windows via Terminal.

By Patrick L

Sep 9, 2019

This course had great, practical tips for navigating Linux and Windows OS'. I would highly recommend to anybody pursuing an IT career.

By Darryl M

Apr 3, 2019

I like the interactive lab at the end that doesn't give away the answers and forces understanding. wish there were more labs like this.

By William C

Jul 17, 2018

I found this course more challenging and interesting compared to the first and second courses of the IT Support Specialist Certificate.

By Pamela M

Mar 28, 2018

difficult concepts were put together nicely, however, it took more than one time through each video to get full understanding of Linux.

By Lee N

Dec 18, 2020

The amount of knowledge gained from this course is on a Infinity-Gauntlet type of level. Picture Thanos with all the Infinity Stones.

By Willard V

Dec 13, 2020

Wow! I couldn't believe I've made it this far. If a noob like me can finish a highly technical course like this, you surely can too!!

By Diana M

Aug 14, 2020

Mostly great! Some holes in basic knowledge, usually terminology, that can be difficult to fill in sometimes but I've learned heaps!

By Gabriel R

Oct 4, 2020

Even after getting this certificate, I plan on going back through this course to sharpen my skills really loved this course a lot...

By Mayanga D F

Process Management

Operating Systems in Practice

By Felipe G

Apr 6, 2019

Course fully recommended, is one of the courses that has more practical tests within the google IT certification, very entertaining.

By Nate K

May 27, 2018

Overall I relaly enjoyed the course and all of the content was pertinent and valuable. Need more literal practice during the course.

By Chin Z L

Jan 23, 2021

Great course that really give me a big chance to deep in my learning about Operating Systems and using CLIs to engage with the OS!!

By Riadus S

Nov 28, 2020

its a great course and cindy is a very good instructor. I can learn lots of command of powershell and terminal through this course.

By Vajratiya V

Oct 9, 2020

Thank you for Indian guru in youtube to make me complete this course.

I got a lot of knowledge that I never have experience before.

By CHUA W K

Aug 23, 2020

I feel the computer knowledge in IT Professional Certificate is much deeper than a BSc in CS/IT. (exclude database and programming)

By Ryan K

Mar 11, 2020

I found this course to be very challenging! Although I am new to the IT industry, i throughly enjoyed the class and learned alot!!!

By LaDwana P

Jun 5, 2018

Of course it was an enlightening course but difficult for me to grasp and I reviewed the course over and over.. and over. I got it.

By Neo S M

Jan 18, 2020

The course has indeed equipped me to be the "Power user". Amazing content and exercises. Great Qwiklab interface and Live support.

By Stephan B

Jun 30, 2019

Not the easiest but I love challenges. The instructor kept a good pace and took time to explain everything needed for this course.

By Nicholas M

Jul 20, 2020

The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave great tips and extra reading materials to further my understandings on the topics.

By John M

Jul 14, 2020

Lots of good practice running commands in powershell and bash. This course was nice because it was more practice than conceptual.

By Preetesh P

Feb 11, 2018

Great Course. The instructor did a great job of presenting this course. Very clear and the supplemental readings are fanstactic

By Rafael D C J

Aug 20, 2020

Very Instructuive. Love the emphasis on Linux... But i'm gonna need to install linux VM after this to apply what i learned jaja.