Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

MA

A wonderful course of prevention that I learned a lot from,\n\nUsing commands with Windows and Linux\n\nHow to deploy and install operating systems through the network and Alot\n\nThanks GOOOOOOOOOGLE

BO

Apr 02, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

1776 - 1800 of 2,302 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Kiera L C

Feb 21, 2018

Instructor was awesome, and the assignments were so fun that I often got side-tracked by playing in the terminal. Labs are very VERY buggy and particular, however.

By Keshav k

May 06, 2020

i learned many thing during this session. now i have idea that how to interact with windows operating system and linux operating system as a system adminitrator.

By Cesare V

Mar 02, 2019

A great course for non tech peoplo who don't have experience with OS. For me is it very interesting the CLI part , and I love again more Linux after this course.

By Kayden M

Dec 03, 2018

Pretty good class with a lot of powershell and linux command lines. Comes in handy to know all of this. It's hard to remember all of the command lines though!

By silvestre t

Feb 12, 2018

some labs were a hassle but if you screen shot your progress the Coursera team will credit you.

Overall, I've learned a lot more than I knew before I started.

By Svetoslav B

Feb 17, 2020

It was a good one, learned a lot about Linux and commands in the Shell and the Bash. They had problems with the Windows Labs, but hopefully they will fix it.

By Aaron M H

Oct 09, 2019

This course has you becoming more familiarized with command line. Deep dives into imaging machines, formatting drives, and navigating event logs like a pro

By Valenzuela B

Oct 09, 2019

Learned a great deal from the course and have been using many of the skills that I have learned. Thank Google for such an insightful and great experience.

By Mohamed A

May 06, 2019

Thank you very much and for this very informative session I have made good use of it especially in Linux thanks again for doing this course from Google

By venkata b s j

Mar 04, 2020

Material taught is not detailed enough. Too much is left for supplementary reading. In comparison, Networks course was far more detailed and thorough.

By Mukesh J

Aug 17, 2020

It was good to learn. Though I knew the basics as I had experience in Site Reliability Engineering. but it was still a brush up to the past concepts.

By Jasmit B

May 07, 2020

such amazing and great course it was I have learnt very important and useful things. And now I can utilize those in my job. Thank you coursera.....

By Josh S M

Feb 15, 2018

The content is great, there are still some issues with the qwiklab interface, but once these issues are ironed out the course will be well worth it

By Rosanne D

Feb 27, 2018

Overall a decent intro, but the Linux info is based solely on Ubuntu, and some things taught in this course will not be applicable to all distros.

By Ryan L M

Jul 24, 2020

Working with windows is easier than Linux. I would need to log WAY more hours with Linux to feel more comfortable using it in the way I had here.

By Daxton M

Jun 21, 2020

The only problems I really had were doing some qwiklabs. After I would do some of the required material it wouldn't give me credit for doing it.

By Matthew M

Sep 25, 2019

Nice teacher. Some of the material is very dense and tbh could take years to fully absorb. Good work Google for creating this condensed version.

By Jabraun A

Oct 08, 2020

Very intense took a lot out my soul to complete this one. But I'm up for the challenge and ready to go on to the next. Forward into the fray!!!

By Ruben A

Sep 20, 2019

It's sad all the instructor have the same tone. Even the jokes seems to be read off a screen. A little more personality would be appreciated .

By Satyanand K

Sep 17, 2020

One of the labs with Linux partitioning was extremely difficult and it if wasn`t for the qwiklabs assistance I would have never gotten it.

By Alfredo M

Aug 25, 2020

a lot of the Linx portions were tough, had to go back several times to check the commands, and searching for the errors in linx was rough.

By Destiny Y

Nov 17, 2019

I used to think I am good at Windows Operating System but I learnt through this course that I still need to learn more. I am happy I did.

By Jeremy G

Jun 19, 2020

The last exercise for the course was tough! But worthy in that it really made me commit to troubleshooting and thinking things through.

By shruthi a

It was a good course. The graded assignments could have been designed better. It was like simply copy-pasting the commands given there.

By Piper M

May 20, 2018

This so far was the most difficult course, because the commands are complex! But in the end, it left me feeling even more accomplished.