Back to Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

JA

Jun 22, 2019

Great course, lots of very challenging and useful information. You'll learn about Linux and some of the inner workings of Windows, plus lots of tools and programs that are really useful. Great course!

BO

Apr 02, 2019

This is my most favorite module module, especially the Linux, which is my all time favorite OS ever enjoy learning, working Programing, and configuring, and will continue enjoying til the end of time.

1851 - 1875 of 2,315 Reviews for Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User

By Istvan F

Very Nice course overall, best subject that you learn by far it is how to analyze and solve log event error !!!

By Niya B

Jul 27, 2018

The last lab was frustrating, overall I really enjoyed learning and playing around with the different commands.

By Alan R S

Aug 26, 2019

There's a lot of information presented very quickly. I think more labs would be helpful throughout the course.

By Julio P

Oct 15, 2019

If was fun and exciting to learn new skills. Hopefully the following courses will be fun as well. Good stuff!

By Stephen H

Jun 04, 2018

Cindy is a great and thorough instructor. This course really opened my eyes to how useful powershell can be.

By rob w

Mar 27, 2018

I liked the material, some of the quiklabs were not always great about scoring after the tasks were completed

By Osman A W

Sep 27, 2020

This course was perfect. The delivery was awesome and teaches a lot about windows and linux operating system

By Logan H

Dec 26, 2019

Very fun and the labs are back. You also learn a lot and will be pausing the video a lot to write stuff down

By vincent f

Dec 15, 2019

Really liked how they are teaching me the tools to solve problems and enjoy learning the tricks of the trade

By Keven M

May 07, 2020

It's tough and made me swear alot lol. Definitely learn alot in it and will be a great asset in the future.

By Caleb N

May 06, 2020

Amazing and knowledgeable content with real example and testing ground. Am proud to have taken this course.

By James D

Jan 03, 2020

This course really makes you work for it. Finally feels like we're getting into some advanced IT knowledge.

By Christopher M

Sep 03, 2020

Great class to learn about the basics of CLI and Linux CLI and getting the idea of packages and software.

By Jesse D

There was so much information in this course but finishing this course was difficult but very rewarding!

By Timothy S

Aug 05, 2019

Wow! I'm so glad I'm done with this course, but I know it was great for my development.

Thank you Cindy!

By Christopher W

Sep 06, 2019

There was a lot of information in this course and has help me lay the ground work to my new beginning.

By Joe F

Jun 27, 2018

Lab scoring takes a while and sometimes doesn't work. I had to do the Linux process killing lab twice

By Zian Z

Jul 31, 2020

Overall kind of interesting, but sometimes tedious. Mostly memorization which is not my strong suit.

By Justin L

Jul 10, 2020

Linux typos make this course very frustrating at times but if you have patience you can learn a lot.

By Shitanshu D

Jan 26, 2020

very good course but some more information and proper steps through pic is required in logs module.

By Justin G

Jun 11, 2019

Learned a lot, more VM's to practice on would help a lot, even if they are not towards final grade.

By Johnny L C I

Apr 27, 2020

Good Course to give you a real feel for how to perform basic management of Windows and Linux OSes.

By Luis M

Aug 18, 2019

I liked this course. in Linux I had to do further research but it was to help me succeed and learn

By Andrew A

May 14, 2018

It is not too difficult, nor too easy. It is just right. There are a lot of things I have learned.

By Alexis A

May 12, 2018

This course is a good intro to IT for new users. But there should be more interactive assignments.