Back to Our Earth: Its Climate, History, and Processes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Our Earth: Its Climate, History, and Processes by University of Manchester

Develop a greater appreciation for how the air, water, land, and life formed and have interacted over the last 4.5 billion years....

AF

Nov 22, 2020

Enjoyed this a lot and learnt a lot. Many thanks to the lecturers and team who produced it, clearly much thought and effort went into putting the materials together: exemplary on-line learning!

SD

Jun 4, 2020

I absolutely loved each and every part of this course. The video lectures and reading material were very interesting and easy to understand. Definitely recommending this course to my friends!

26 - 50 of 90 Reviews for Our Earth: Its Climate, History, and Processes

By John G

May 22, 2021

It was a very challenging course and it exerted my mental abilities to try he limit.

In the end it was worth it to gain was qualification.

Thank you so much.

By ASHRAF A O A

Dec 13, 2021

I am Ashraf from Sudan and I am very happy with this achievement. I will study more courses and I will learn hard for my future

By Alain J

Aug 20, 2019

an excellent course, it size me at perfeccion becouse i am an bioclimatic architect and i need to know how the climate work

By Gabriel A F G

Nov 25, 2020

El profesor es directo en las explicaciones y ejemplos,y las actividades prácticas con Google Earth son muy interesantes.

By Manuel J L M

Sep 12, 2017

Excellent course to know more about our planet Earth and to understand why we are so fortunate to live in it now.

By Maya S

Oct 28, 2021

Compelling, challenging, carefully (and joyfully) constructed course materials. In brief, great course!

By Suparkorn S

Jun 2, 2019

So informative and well-prepared learning materials for students. Thank you very much for your course.

By Aiswarya B P

Jul 29, 2020

It was a really really informative course for anyone who would like to know about The planet Earth.

By Peter G

Oct 27, 2017

Excellent broad content. Ideal for the learner or someone wanting to get to grips with the basics.

By Harry D

Sep 24, 2021

G​reat course. Excellent content, clear presentation and intuitive learning environment.

By Sushant M

Jun 22, 2021

Amazing Google Earth Tours and BYOE assessment to study beyond the classroom

By Ihtisham I P S N i G U

Best and knowledgeable course so far, Thumbs up! Thanks to instructors

By Giziet T

Jul 6, 2021

A​mazing! I loved it! The best course I've taken in coursera so far

By Francisco F

Feb 2, 2021

Excellent course. Very didactic and with a bombshell at the end.

By DEEPAK K S

Jul 3, 2020

The course is designed very well and each topic taught in detail

By Robert P

Nov 28, 2018

Valuable information about climate change and global warming.

By Besa X

Jan 10, 2022

it was a course that helped me and taught me many new things

By Ashley P

Feb 12, 2019

It is such a good introduction for learning Earth Science.

By Vaibhav S

Oct 5, 2020

The course was fun, invigorating and insightful overall.

By Ambika n

May 4, 2020

Quite informative and gave a new edge to my knowledge.

By Aswin P

Jul 21, 2020

Excellent course to learn about basic earth geology

By Richard R

Jan 10, 2021

Good introduction. Inspiring, clear, excellent

By Tim B

Oct 5, 2020

David Shultz and Colleagues are great teachers!

By Pedro U

Oct 2, 2020

Muy bueno el material y excelente explicaciones

By Akshaysai

Apr 28, 2020

The tutor was good.Examples shown was amazing.