Back to Packet Switching Networks and Algorithms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Packet Switching Networks and Algorithms by University of Colorado System

In this course, we deal with the general issues regarding packet switching networks. We discuss packet networks from two perspectives. One perspective involves external view of the network, and is concerned with services that the network provides to the transport layer that operates above it at the end systems. The second perspective is concerned with the internal operation of a network, including approaches directing information across the network, addressing and routing procedures, as well as congestion control inside the network....

IS
Mar 6, 2019

This course was well presented and I got more skills which met my target..Thank you very much for this course. Hope will enjoy more courses to come. I am very very grateful for this course.

SG
May 4, 2021

Thank you so much, Sir, I can't explain how this course helps me in my research work. I will use this as my references in my research work. Thank you. Good content, Good resources.

26 - 50 of 50 Reviews for Packet Switching Networks and Algorithms

Aug 29, 2021

thank

By Mai T D

Mar 5, 2021

good

By MYNUL I

Dec 22, 2020

cool

By HungNTSE140340

Nov 23, 2020

nice

By QuangHVHE140233

Nov 21, 2020

good

By PhuocDHHSE140808

Nov 15, 2020

good

By Ngô X B

Nov 6, 2020

nice

By Le T H

Nov 4, 2020

GOOD

By tuongndde140276

Nov 3, 2020

good

By Mohammad S

good

By TanNVSE140923

Jul 29, 2021

By Trần N H

Nov 19, 2020

Ok

By Vishal S

May 8, 2020

Course videos were pretty much monotonous.

Assignments were pretty good and challenging.

By Joyce

Jan 16, 2021

good insights in how packet switching works

By KARNATI S R

It is useful to learn the new courses.

By Syed S A

Sep 23, 2020

great course

By Gamit P

All Good

By Michelle

Jun 29, 2021

The course is not much in depth but adequately touched upon. More resources and study is advised for people in need. The professor doesn't engage the peers so much.

By SAINI V

Nov 19, 2020

I don't know why he is reading that fast. All the knowledge gained is through PPT and some other sites. Disappointed with his explanation.