Back to Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases by Duke University

This course provides students an understanding of important human parasitic diseases, including their life cycles, vectors of transmission, distribution and epidemiology, pathophysiology and clinical manifestations, treatment, and prevention and control. Tropical Parasitology is taught by faculty from an area highly impacted by tropical parasites- the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College in Moshi, Tanzania. The faculty include Drs. Frank Mosha and Mramba Nyindo (and two lecturers, Drs. Johnson Matowo and Jovin Kitau). Dr. John Bartlett, Professor of Medicine, Global Health and Nursing at Duke University, joins his faculty colleagues in this effort....

JB

Dec 10, 2019

I really enjoyed doing this course, I was a bit worried about the final exams but I had so much fun doing them. Really happy that I registered for it and I would advise anyone to take part.

BY

Feb 03, 2017

best course than ever straight forward presentations,reports,clinical cases than have improved my knowledge about tropical infections especially ectoparasites & helminthes(worms)

26 - 50 of 101 Reviews for Tropical Parasitology: Protozoans, Worms, Vectors and Human Diseases

By TOKPONNON T F

Aug 10, 2020

Fantastique

Un très bon cours que j'ai aimé.

Ce cours a renforcé mes capacités en matière de parasitologie humaine et je suis content tout en remerciant les organisateurs du cours

Bravo à eux.

By Jessica B

Dec 10, 2019

By BARAKA Y

Feb 03, 2017

By ALEJANDRO Y V

Jan 07, 2018

Thank you so much, Duke University and Kilimanjaro University for giving me the possibility to learn from all of you. I really enjoyed the course. Kind regards from Spain!

By NTIRENGANYA E

May 16, 2020

Thank you for Coursera to open the courses for anyone in need.

I thank Coursera again for the financial aid provided to me to complete my Tropical disease courses.

By Mubashra S

May 23, 2020

I have learnt a lot through this course. I am really thankful to coursera for offering this course. This will help me a lot in my future research. Thankyou

By Sayde R

Jul 27, 2020

This was a challenging but extremely rewarding and well-presented course. I am very grateful for all the time and energy that was put into it. Thank you!

By Jonatan J f n

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent course, you will be able to learn from people that are diagnosing and treating patients with the diseases presented in the lessons.

By Michael S

Jun 28, 2020

Through, well structured course, interesting viewpoints from East African biomedical researchers and physicians. Worth the time snd effort.

By Carolina A A O

Jun 17, 2020

A very good expirience for those who love the Parasitology! Very nice expirience. I hope next versions. Greetings from Bolivia.

By Valerio V

Apr 26, 2018

very interesting course, with useful readings/lessons, and serious usefulness as MD consultant for international travellers.

By Richard G

Mar 24, 2020

Very nice course.

I learned a lot of things and... I'm afraid by crossing the road of such creatures.

Thank for this moment.

By Gabriel d O R

Jan 06, 2020

I'm very happy to finish this course. I'm so grateful for the teachers and the coursera platform for all the teachings.

By Roberto D C

Jun 05, 2020

Muy buen curso, para reafirmar el conocimiento ya adquirido previamente, dictado por profesionales muy preparados.

By jimmyson m

May 03, 2018

Its the nice course I am looking foward to see more courses like these, KCMUCO partnering with DUKE University

By Sharon M

Oct 27, 2018

It was very interesting to hear from people who actually deal with these diseases on a daily basis.

By Emmanuel H M

Jun 08, 2017

I love this course because it has given me insight on parasitic diseases and many other knowledge

By Stanlaus L

Nov 08, 2016

Very awesome and interesting🐰 🐰 🐇 🐇 🐰 🐇 🐹 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🍶 🐰 🐓 🐓 🐓 🐔 🐔 🐔

By Anna T

Jun 06, 2020

Very informative with practical examples. I enjoyed studying Tropical Parasitology.

By Camille S R

Apr 19, 2020

Very helpful course when you want to pursue Parasitology or Medicine in the future.

By jaison e t P

Oct 12, 2017

Excelente, muy bueno, recomendado para todos aquellos amantes de la parasitología

By Nicolás A C G

Jul 05, 2020

congratulations to the teachers, interesting coursebuen curso felicitaciones

By Shannon G

Jan 12, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. You don't see many like this. Very informative

By Jasmine

Jul 08, 2017

Tough course; however with hard work and focus you can achieve with an A.

By Murilo S V

Jul 01, 2018

Apesar de não ter a tradução em Português Brasil, o curso é excelente!