Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

51 - 75 of 161 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Dr. M K P

Apr 18, 2020

Very information and to the point cover required aspects of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement !

By ANKIT S

May 04, 2020

especially the 2nd and 4th week explanation was the best i have experienced in the whole coursera

By Laxman V

Jul 13, 2020

I am so happy to tell you that elaborately explained of course. I really enjoyed learning it.

By Furio C

Sep 22, 2019

Extremely interesting. Providing a practical approach to safety issues in clinical practice.

By Maria C C S

Feb 06, 2018

This course in an eye opener! Systems thinking is the key to quality (and safe!) healthcare!

By V N

Useful teaching. Learnt many things. Thank you for sharing the knowledge and the teaching

By Miguel A Z O

Oct 06, 2019

Me gusto mucho este curso. Aprendizaje didáctico y evaluación de conocimiento constante.

By Abdelrahman B H

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful course i have learnt many things that will help me my job

By adedunmola a

Mar 06, 2020

Lecturers explained in the simplest of terms.

Courses are short and easy to complete

By Maged T M

Jun 10, 2019

Excellent course. A must for healthcare providers or leaders. Highly recommend.

By Vindya I H

Aug 11, 2020

Very much informative and useful for healthcare workers. Great content !!!!

By Muhammad I

Nov 17, 2019

A very good introduction about the basics of Patient Safety Specialization

By Robert B S M

Jan 14, 2020

Great course. It's caused me to commit to completing the Specialization.

By Dalal A

Jul 08, 2020

Very informative and easy going, I enjoyed the course and learned a lot!

By Barbara H

May 06, 2020

Very nice high level overview of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement.

By Oluwatomi I

Oct 24, 2019

Loved it. Gave me a broader perspective to management and quality issues

By Lisa

Sep 04, 2018

very helpful for my current work. Will be helpful for my future carrer.

By Sonia R G G

Mar 04, 2019

Simple, easy to understand, interesting additional readings. Thanks!

By karen h

Aug 14, 2018

Pertinent material presented in a logically formatted presentation.

By Mario L B

Oct 15, 2019

excelente diseño de los cursos y de la forma en que se desarrolla.

By Gajula L

Apr 10, 2020

i have gained basic knowledge about how quality can be improved.

By Alexandre V C d A F

Feb 15, 2019

Objective, Practical, evidence-based. Just excellent. Thanks.

By Ahmed A

Dec 31, 2018

The course is really amazing and could change the way I think

By Anshu S

Jan 29, 2020

Core understanding of patient safety and quality improvement

By Rahaf K

Sep 09, 2019

Very informative course, light and prepared excellently.