Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA
Feb 14, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO
Aug 13, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

26 - 50 of 216 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By VPR S

Feb 17, 2020

This is my first online course which made me more thrilled and very good learning experience.Thanks to all faculties for their wonderful delivery .Thank you for the efforts taken to deliver to the point.

Feeling Happy to see the Certificate at the End of the Course.

By Hương N T

May 31, 2019

The course is very useful for all off medical professionals. I've learnt a lot how to improve healthcare system. I hope that I can apply the knowledge to boost Vietnam Healthcare System. I have enjoyed lectures of Dr. Bob Feroli. He's amazing! Thanks Coursera.

By Keleisha E

Jul 4, 2020

Wonderful wonderful course! I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the many aspects of patient safety, and appreciate the input from the experts who have first-hand experience. Thank you for the quizzes, making this course easily accessible and free of charge :)

By Alina D

Sep 15, 2020

Being an Occupational Health and Safety professional it is so refreshing to see concepts I have encountered being very well utilised in managing an alternate array of risks. I am considering pursuing further study in this area as a result of this course!

By Silvana E

Oct 15, 2020

Es un curso EXCELENTE, hace mucho no tomaba un curso que me diera realmente las herramientas para poder mejorar. Ponerlo en práctica en mi trabajo. Sin duda alguna recomendado para todas las personas que laboran en un hospital sin importar su actividad.

By Haris K

Apr 6, 2020

Its really good course for healthcare providers. I encourage all healthcare providers and also healthcare management to do this course. It will surely help you a lot, in many different ways to improve patient safety and provide quality care to patients.

By Alayzia M

May 4, 2020

I appreciated this course due to the fact that when it came time to quiz, the section of the answer was given if you got the answer wrong. Rather than the option of seeing what was the correct answer, it really makes you think which I appreciate.

By Itzel N S R

Sep 1, 2020

Excelente, al principio pensé que el idioma sería un obstáculo pero la plataforma es excelente ya que te muestra el diálogo de las clases. El contenido es muy interesante y de mucha utilidad, aprendí muchos conceptos que no vi en la universidad.

By Ike c v

May 5, 2020

Am very grateful for the things I learnt in this course

It basically help me to understand how patient safety can be improved by systemic approach. I will highly recommend this course to anyone interested in safety of their patients.

By Sabine B

Jul 11, 2019

I was really impressed by the course content and the and the way the course was presented. I also love the easiness of navigating through the course and have already recommended coursera to some of my colleagues.

Thank you.

By Hassan S

Nov 18, 2020

it was wonderful and amazing course, in term of lecturers and information. i live a poor country with poor health system, i hope the knowledge i gained this course will help me to improve my country. thank you so much.

By Stephen Z

Jun 20, 2020

Just Excellent. Sessions are explained well in a simplified manner. Apt mix of industry related examples and non-industry related examples. Pay attention to detail and read all recommendations for all sessions.

By Tianyu J

Jul 10, 2019

I think the first week course has really provides me the general conception of the development process of patient safety.Also, I went deeply through the three milestone reports. Learned a lot from them!

By Michael S M M

Jun 12, 2020

I really enjoyed each lesson, I felt so comfortable with lectures coming from such professors. My goal is complete the full specialization in order to excel my career. Thanks Coursera.

By Sara L C R

Oct 20, 2020

El curso es excelente. Permite y favorece el aprendizaje a personal no necesariamente asistencial ni en constante interacción con el paciente, de una forma clara, concisa y amena.

By Berta A M C

Sep 29, 2019

Interesantísimo, muy didáctico y fácil de comprender. Me gustaría colaborar en su traducción al español, para que más personas tengan acceso a esta información. Saludos y gracias.

By Oscar M C V

Feb 24, 2020

It is a very simple, but practical, course that introduces us to the management of health care safety, with all its complexities. It invites me to continue to deepen the topic

By Bernadette C O d l F

Dec 23, 2018

I work in this field and found all of the material, lectures and quiz material/testing to be exactly what a practitioner needs to focus on patient safety. Thank you!

By Aliyeva O

Oct 30, 2020

Thank you for the study materials. I’ve got knowledge about topic Patient Safety. Thank you very much Bob Feroli, Pharm D, FASHP, FSMSO for very interesting lectures

By Chad S

May 22, 2020

I really enjoyed the deliberate short videos covering specific topics. Really helped the learning process and for me to complete this course quickly and effectively.

By Finny C

May 22, 2019

Even though this course is at the beginner level, its is very useful and effective one to learn the subjects which many of us don't know. Thanks you coursera and JHM

By Judith J T

Aug 31, 2020

Very wll designed. Teachers were clear and excelled with useful theories and examples.

Applicable in any enviroment. I will continue the the rest of the courses.

By Qaswara A

Jul 24, 2020

it was a great experience to learn under the supervision of John Hopkins university. the teacher/ instructor Bob was awesome in delivering the content.

By Deusdenir d S M

Oct 22, 2019

Wonderful! All the health´s professionals must do it! And also includes others professionals who work in this area (healthcare). It is essential.

By Augusto M

Jul 14, 2018

Great insights about patient safety, error, preventable harm, and system's functioning. Referenced materials are relevant and widely available.