Back to Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I) by Johns Hopkins University

In this course, you will be able develop a systems view for patient safety and quality improvement in healthcare. By then end of this course, you will be able to: 1) Describe a minimum of four key events in the history of patient safety and quality improvement, 2) define the key characteristics of high reliability organizations, and 3) explain the benefits of having strategies for both proactive and reactive systems thinking....

JA

Feb 15, 2019

Indeed the facilitators have really done well in delivery of the content, I will organize all my friends to enroll in the course. You are indeed doing a wonderful job. Kudos to you guys.

DO

Aug 14, 2018

the course content was very clear and organized\n\nthe lecturer was great. take my attention form the beginning to the end\n\nmaybe it needs only to add some case studies videos

51 - 75 of 83 Reviews for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement: Developing a Systems View (Patient Safety I)

By Stephanie T

Feb 08, 2018

Easy to follow and great introduction!

By edna z c

Nov 08, 2017

Excelent course! i totally recomend it

By Fong C K

Apr 29, 2019

VERY GOOD Learning about prient sfety

By Anne M C

Jun 28, 2019

I learned a lot for this lesson

By Chidera E

Jul 03, 2019

It was a wonderful experience.

By Sandeep K

Feb 23, 2018

Awesome course, great learning

By Lucas S Z

Aug 16, 2019

Concise and excelent content

By patricia l r

Feb 15, 2020

excellent basis to build on

By labeb a

Dec 02, 2019

good!

By Jonadel J P

Jun 12, 2019

I enjoyed this course a lot. I have learnt some new materials. I mostly enjoyed Bob Feroli's lessons because he has so many inputs on his topics and I can vividly imagine the error scenarios in the hospital.

By Maria F S B

Jul 08, 2019

I liked the videos. I understand that this is a “small” course, yet evaluation is strange. If focuses only on route memorization.

By Henna B

Apr 29, 2018

A very good overview on Patient Safety and Quality. Sets the pace for the specialisation.

By Ammar N

Nov 13, 2018

Informative session filled with technical tools to help people strive for the sky limit

By FAITH R I

Apr 08, 2019

Very informative. I like that you can view it offline.