Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA

Jul 24, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

126 - 150 of 526 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Jaisuria H

Jul 05, 2020

This course was really helpful in learning how to manage people. I liked one thing the most, that is it was evidence based.

By Felipe M G

Jul 30, 2017

I really like this course as it show many subjects that are useful to manage people at work in a very understandable way

By MR. P J

Jul 25, 2020

i have learned so much from the course and instead of sitting idle in lockdown at home,i have learned many new things.

By Meg N K

Jul 03, 2020

Nice course for a manager to manage their employees at workplace. Feel great to achieve this course. Thank you so much.

By Yasser Y M Q

Feb 29, 2020

It helped me alot to understand many bolts and nuts of the managment work. I wish it covered more main skills needed.

By Mateja V B

Apr 07, 2018

Thank you for providing me with practical tools to put in my manager's toolkit! Very informative and useful course.

By John K

Jul 08, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 01, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 04, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Rocky M

Sep 21, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Roy L

Jun 10, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By MODEDE M Y

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Ahmad R

Feb 07, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By Nazgul

Oct 07, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 07, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.

By Dickson B

Oct 26, 2020

It was very essential in dealing with complex work enviroments especially in the management aspect.

By Francesco L

Sep 18, 2020

SUCH A GREAT COURSE!

One of the most fondamental training and lectures that anyone should attend!!

By Venkateswararaju B

Sep 29, 2020

Excellent course to understand the key concepts to guide and manage the people effectively at work