Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP
Jul 22, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

126 - 150 of 621 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Vitor C

Dec 13, 2018

It has great views from justified points, although it has too much question about names and authors who can be useless to day-to-day.

By Didem A

Jan 9, 2021

This course offers a general understanding of the people management concept and provides a good perspective. I found it very useful.

By Chetan V R

May 1, 2020

Its really game changer for me . Each and every small thing explain in a better way. Its really good for my professional life. Thaks

By Diana D

Nov 10, 2020

Very useful course. Easy to access the videos and quizzes. It can motivate busy people for completing many long reading articles.

By V N S K

Jan 11, 2021

EXCELLANT FACULTY, VERY USEFUL VIDEOS & STUDY MATERIALS USED...THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE COURSE WHICH HELPED TO IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE

By Ramil H

May 15, 2020

with some professional role plays it was really fascinating. Reading materials and slide shows are a bit uncolorful and too much.

By Sohan L B

May 5, 2020

This is well explained and the resources are really helpful in practical life!

Content are Just right for learning good tool kit.

By JK S

It is excellent learning program, by which I have gained a lot of knowledge. The system of imparting knowledge is so beautiful.

By Dwi E

Jul 1, 2020

very nice

this is a wonderful cycle of training ,

some sentence is hard to understand since English is not my native language.

By Raj S

Dec 10, 2019

Exceptionally well and provides the necessary material for Managers to efficiently manage highly productive and motivated team

By AMI C

Nov 17, 2017

It was challenging and very engaging course for me! I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to get knowledge in management

By Anh T

Feb 21, 2021

Good insights into management role. This can serve as an effective guide to organizational management in general. Thumbs up!

By Brighton M C

Nov 15, 2020

A very practical course and every Manager should take it. Have benefited a lot and will definitely apply the lessons learnt.

By Rajesh R

Oct 11, 2020

The Course is the combo of Making Decisions ethically, Managing Workplace Conflict, People Leadership and Service Delivery.

By Jaisuria H

Jul 5, 2020

This course was really helpful in learning how to manage people. I liked one thing the most, that is it was evidence based.

By Felipe M G

Jul 30, 2017

I really like this course as it show many subjects that are useful to manage people at work in a very understandable way

By MR. P J

Jul 25, 2020

i have learned so much from the course and instead of sitting idle in lockdown at home,i have learned many new things.

By Meg N K

Jul 3, 2020

Nice course for a manager to manage their employees at workplace. Feel great to achieve this course. Thank you so much.

By Yasser Y M Q

Feb 29, 2020

It helped me alot to understand many bolts and nuts of the managment work. I wish it covered more main skills needed.

By Mateja V B

Apr 7, 2018

Thank you for providing me with practical tools to put in my manager's toolkit! Very informative and useful course.

By John K

Jul 8, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 4, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Zoey S

Feb 18, 2021

Great course with great information. I loved the structure and that I could complete everything at my own pace.