Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP
Jul 22, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

151 - 175 of 684 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Jaisuria H

Jul 5, 2020

This course was really helpful in learning how to manage people. I liked one thing the most, that is it was evidence based.

By Gaurav K B

Jul 12, 2021

Overall this course is really helpful for a Manager to manage a team and all the related perspective of this leadership.

By Felipe M G

Jul 30, 2017

I really like this course as it show many subjects that are useful to manage people at work in a very understandable way

By MR. P J

Jul 25, 2020

i have learned so much from the course and instead of sitting idle in lockdown at home,i have learned many new things.

By Megh K

Jul 3, 2020

Nice course for a manager to manage their employees at workplace. Feel great to achieve this course. Thank you so much.

By Yasser Y M Q

Feb 29, 2020

It helped me alot to understand many bolts and nuts of the managment work. I wish it covered more main skills needed.

By Mateja V B

Apr 7, 2018

Thank you for providing me with practical tools to put in my manager's toolkit! Very informative and useful course.

By Brian D

Aug 22, 2021

Great perspectives on the intricacies of managment. Learned a great deal on the what, how, and why's of leadership

By John K

Jul 8, 2020

i find this online course very interesting and particularly good as an introductory course for beginning managers.

By Alberto J A U

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente 100% recomendado para todas aquellas personas con ganas de aprender el ser buen líder y un buen gerente.

By aisah j b

May 6, 2021

The course is concise, and the extra readings are very interesting and helpful. Highly recommended for everyone.

By Ashok A

Apr 14, 2020

Wonderful course!!, Very well explained and gained lot of new overview, which will be applicable in my workplace.

By Enakarhire W

Dec 4, 2019

Every persons should engage in this program. Itl help to Foster good relationship between employee and employer.

By Zoey S

Feb 18, 2021

Great course with great information. I loved the structure and that I could complete everything at my own pace.

By Rocky M

Sep 20, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Astrid A

Jan 25, 2021

Very interesting subject and I really loved all the explanations and how the professors presented each lesson.

By Jovana B

Sep 7, 2021

The course was very well planned and executed, plenty of important and useful information, pleasant teachers.

By Durgesh S

Jun 15, 2021

It's a great course, I think every manager should do this course as it helps to develop different perspective

By Roy L

Jun 9, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By KUSADE G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Mwanamisi K

Jan 22, 2021

The course is very helpful; I've learnt several aspects that would enhance my people's management skills.

By Ahmad R

Feb 7, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By vortexblue12

Jun 14, 2021

The course is informative and so much things to learn about leadership, management, and decision-making.