Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA
Jul 23, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

151 - 175 of 619 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Rocky M

Sep 20, 2020

Great course! Thank you for the time taken to breakdown in easy steps, fundamental lessons to support managers.

By Astrid A

Jan 25, 2021

Very interesting subject and I really loved all the explanations and how the professors presented each lesson.

By Durgesh S

Apr 8, 2021

It's a great course, I think every manager should do this course as it helps to develop different perspective

By Roy L

Jun 9, 2020

This course helps me to improve my strategy to managing my teams at work. Thanks Dr. Chris and teams. Bravo!

By KUSADE G O

Aug 23, 2020

Really appreciate the management for putting up a good and simple course like this for learner's to enjoys.

By MAHENDRA K J

Apr 19, 2020

This programme was really nice and helpful.Thank you coursera and all professors for better learning to me.

By OGAH, J I

Sep 12, 2019

The course was really helpful in learning how to manage a team. The resource materials were also fantastic.

By Mwanamisi K

Jan 22, 2021

The course is very helpful; I've learnt several aspects that would enhance my people's management skills.

By Ahmad R

Feb 7, 2020

greatly added my insights about managerial. the material provided is very easy to understand and weighted

By Nazgul

Oct 7, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 7, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Mohan R K

Nov 28, 2020

Excellent guide and very practical approach, it helped to correlate and learn very easy way. thank you

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.

By Dickson B

Oct 26, 2020

It was very essential in dealing with complex work enviroments especially in the management aspect.

By Francesco L

Sep 18, 2020

SUCH A GREAT COURSE!

One of the most fondamental training and lectures that anyone should attend!!

By Fiemeya A

Nov 2, 2020

A great and values adding experience. Well enjoyed. It is a 5 rated course for practicing manager

By Venkateswararaju B

Sep 29, 2020

Excellent course to understand the key concepts to guide and manage the people effectively at work

By Ashis C

Jan 12, 2020

It's a really important & helpful course for those who are managing a team within an organization

By Talha K

Dec 30, 2020

This course is very helpful in learning the managing skills and coursera is easy to understand.

By Romina C C

May 6, 2018

Very useful course for those managing people. Found the material shared was highly interesting.

By Mirasol C B

Jan 14, 2021

Excellent course! True to providing the best toolkit for managers in managing people at work!

By Lubov

Nov 6, 2019

Great to refresh basic information about management. Interview section was especially helpful