Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

JM
Oct 11, 2021

The classes are very good, everything is well-explained. I learned a lot from this course. The experience was that good I will continue at finishing UCI online courses. UCI got my heart from now on.

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

151 - 175 of 950 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By SabinGhimire

Dec 18, 2016

This is a nice course.I improved a lot from this course.Now I am able to solve prombles related to this course.rellay i like this course very much.

By Solayman H

Aug 22, 2020

This course is great. I learn about using perfect tenses and modals which is very helpful. Now, I can easily use these sentences in my daily life.

By PECK K N

Oct 9, 2020

Though i have passed the course, but i have still not made good use of it. I will review the whole course again and do more practice. Thank you.

By Mehrdadfathi

Oct 30, 2016

Thanks God, It was a really good course for me and I've learned a lot about some essential grammars in English. Thank you very much.

Best Regards

By Camila G d S

Aug 28, 2020

The course has a rich methodology in terms of knowledge transmission. Clear language, well-designed exercises and highly committed teachers. :)

By Denys B

Apr 22, 2020

Very interesting course) You don`t have to spend much time for learning and self-improving.

I recommend this one and similar courses from UCI)

By Ilya R

Jul 16, 2017

Good course for intermediate English learners. A lot of theory and practice in Tenses and Modal Verbs. I plan to continue this Specialization.

By bryan

Thank you so much for this incredible Course, I've improved a lot. Now I will be practicing to be better every day. Keep going helping people

By Yin M A

Sep 25, 2020

This course is nice.The conversations in this course are interesting.I was having fun in this.I've known tenses very well.Thank you so much.

By Sandra P C T

Aug 19, 2020

me gusto mucho para ser temas complejos en ingles, en el se pueden desarrollar las mejores habilidades para continuar aprendiendo del mismo.

By SHIVANI S

Jul 16, 2020

It is excellent course. We get to know how to use tense and modals. Thanks for this opportunity Coursera. We gain so much of knowledge.

By Nicole S

Feb 5, 2021

Los vídeos fueron muy fácil de comprender, muy buena retroalimentación y define bien las diferencias y usos de los temas, ¡Muchas Gracias!

By Feruza A

Feb 26, 2020

This course helped me to understand the difference between Perfect Tenses, the art of modals. I think I can now use modal verbs grammarly.

By Toussaint J R

Feb 8, 2018

Interesting Course, I recommended 100% I learned a lot and finally cleared my mind about the perfect tenses similarities and differences.

By 中村弓美

Jun 18, 2018

I'm glad to pass this course. Thank you.Teachers was so gentle and funny. Teaching videos and tests were not bored because of diversity.

By Stasha S S

Mar 31, 2021

One of my favourite courses on Coursera! The videos and peer assessments were very helpful and the quizzes were also good assessments.

By Eliane L C

Feb 15, 2021

I love COURSERA! Was extremally easy to use and I have learned a lot from them. Thanks for the opportunity and the experience as well.

By Abdul K K V

Jun 9, 2020

This is super helpful for me,

I am planning to enroll in some of the courses. I’m glad I ran into this. Thanks for this wonderful post!

By Nilofer A a

Apr 11, 2021

thank you so much i achieve and most of grammar now clear form me but i need to speak and use it in my daily to improve

thanks again

By DORCY'S L H

Oct 22, 2020

it has been a tremendous experience learning via this online course, made my English much more perfect and CORRECT. THANK YOU SO MUCH

By SILVIA R A

Oct 7, 2020

Este curso ha sido muy útil para mi proceso de aprendizaje de la lengua inglesa, me ayudó a comprender mejor la gramática y sus usos.

By Eireen A C G

Aug 22, 2020

Its a good refresher course, enough exercises. On the exercises, they should further explain the answer whether its correct or wrong.

By Faisal O M A

Sep 25, 2017

Its really very useful course, lots of grammar basics has been added to me, I am really feel confidence when i am talking in English.

By FPT-Phan T B

Sep 14, 2020

This course is very helpful. It provides useful knowledge. I really like the videos. They are clear and easy for learners to follow.

By Norma A M R

Oct 22, 2019

Me encanto la forma de explicar , simple y sencilla muy facil de comprender.

I loved this course because is very easy for understand