Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

JM

Oct 11, 2021

The classes are very good, everything is well-explained. I learned a lot from this course. The experience was that good I will continue at finishing UCI online courses. UCI got my heart from now on.

GL

Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

201 - 225 of 997 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Dalia S

Oct 30, 2018

One of the best English online courses with amazing instructors, I really feel lucky to have the chance learning from them

By Reena M V

Dec 11, 2016

The lectures are explained well with easy to grasp examples and explanation. Thank you for having this course on coursera.

By Viviana B

May 24, 2017

thanks so much. It is a very good course. I learned a lot of grammar. thank teachers and students for helping to improve.

By Viktoriya F

Jun 16, 2021

Great instructors, who explain complicated grammar rules in a simple and entertaining way. Thanks a lot for the course!

By Juan J P

Oct 6, 2020

I really liked the course, I learned a lot of communication skills and improved my grammar a lot, I highly recommend it.

By Carolina A

Aug 18, 2018

In this course I found a great method to study at home.

The explanations and examples to help me understand more quickly.

By Katherine r

Dec 19, 2020

Great teaching' method.. simple and easy to understand.

So useful with all the exercises and examples.

By Sikandar K

Aug 10, 2020

this is a perfect platform for learning where i have learned ample of stuffs. which will help me throughout my life.

By Max C C R

Apr 30, 2020

I really liked the way they explain the topics, so clear and easy to understand.

The exercises are good to reinforce .

By Anas A

Jul 20, 2019

Thank you for all efforts you did, it is really excellant course and important to understand perfect tense and modals.

By Mary C

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for making the material easy to follow and the interactive exercise was really a fun way to learn the material.

By Wiam B

Nov 16, 2020

The course is great and so helpful

But i have a problem that i completed the course and i didn't get my certifecate!!

By Marina K

Apr 5, 2022

It was amazing time, I really enjoyed it. It's new experience for me. This course helped me so much. Thank you all.

By LUIS K G M

Mar 18, 2021

Muy buen curso, me ayudo a comprender más acerca de de varios temas como gramatica entre otros, lo recomiendo mucho

Dec 5, 2019

I study English in my college so this course was really important for me. I thank you, I appreciate your efforts. 💙

By Wilfredo M

Mar 10, 2019

It is a great course. If the instructors were available to clarify doubts and provide feedback it would be terrific.

By Lotfy M

Dec 12, 2016

Great course really helped me I have been having difficulties with grammar and can't wait til the next course starts

By Lyu N

Aug 7, 2016

Very great course,the teacher is very breezy.Their speed of talking is modest,so I can understand every single word.

By Offer L

Apr 17, 2022

I​t's an excellent course, the instructors are doing their best to teach every important topic.

H​ighly recommended!

By Malka T

Sep 24, 2020

It was a great course. Helped me a lot with Perfect Tenses and modals and many doubts I had about them got cleared.

By Sirirat L

Feb 27, 2022

I am very enjoyable in attending this course. Thank you so much for designing this helpful course for learners:))

By kimberley M

Nov 16, 2021

Very helpful courses, and the peer-grade assignment are a great idea to boost confidence and be helpful to others.

By MARTHA S F H

Apr 15, 2022

Excellent course, the grammar is very clear . I love the videos, and the activities.

It was a good grammar course.

By Kimberly M S S

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course I learn a lot of about the grammae and right now I can understand better the modals and presents

By Abigail B

Jul 17, 2017

It is very useful and it helps a lots..

I really enjoyed it a lots..

I am hoping that I will improve more better.