Back to Introduction to Personal Branding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Personal Branding by University of Virginia

4.4

Though the concept of personal branding isn't new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Learners will: o Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand o Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms o Create a mission statement for their personal brand o Build a board of directors for their brand o Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management o Create a system for on-going brand maintenance Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts. Together we will build a strong community in which to provide encouragement and feedback, and support each other as learners pursue their goal of successful brand creation....

SI
Aug 29, 2020

Understanding and application of Personal Branding with the fundamental skills to build leadership skills in the personal branding success in business is very important in today's E-network business.

MH
Apr 20, 2020

Thank you, mam, for such a wonderful lecture. I will be trying to follow all of the advice. By the way in the lecture, I am trying to copy your communication style. And it's an amazing time for me.

2176 - 2200 of 2,235 Reviews for Introduction to Personal Branding

By Dimitrios Z

Apr 7, 2020

Too basic. Trainer not very focused. Too many unnecessary details.

By Moinuddin I

Jul 3, 2017

Very basic course. Not recommended for experienced professionals.

By Patricia P

Jun 6, 2017

It´s a good way to introduce the personal branding to everyone.

By AmmarWaleed

Apr 27, 2020

very little info and all of the course was axiomatic

By Dave O

Apr 7, 2020

Quiz' are trivial with only one reasonable answer.

By Muralidhara B K

Mar 30, 2020

The course was not that much great as I expected.

By Yee K S

Apr 30, 2020

Good teacher but the content to basis and simple

By vasudha t

Aug 1, 2017

nice course but not what I was looking for

By Niaja F

Oct 26, 2016

Very basic overview of personal branding.

By Harrison M

Apr 10, 2020

Fairly short basic and informal course.

By Шестова М А

Jan 10, 2020

This material isn't relevant for 2020.

By Gourang A

Aug 14, 2019

I was a very beginner level course.

By Abdelrahman M A

Jun 8, 2020

Not what I expected. Very basic.

By Фомин М

Apr 12, 2016

For me this is too artificial.

By Uyen H

I didn't really learn much

By Mohamed H E s

Jan 7, 2016

G

By Beatrice K

Aug 23, 2020

I expected this course to be focused more on strategies on how to improve your Personal Branding plan and also how to impress and grab the attention. I didn't like the course much because, the content is really basic and just one long 30 min video can explain everything. It doesn't worth the money.

By Jessica

Apr 23, 2020

While I really like Kimberley Barker teaching style, and Week 1 of the course got me really excited, I would not recommend taking this course in 2020. After Week 1, the information from 2015 seems really outdated and based on general/ common knowledge. Not worth my time,

By Задойный А

Абсолютно бесполезно.

Из интересного - подписка на результаты в поиске google по поисковому запросу (например, по вашему имени). Это на 5 неделе.

https://www.google.com/alerts - вот это адрес, так что можете не заходить на курс. =)

By Anne-Laure P

Apr 7, 2020

Unfortunately the course was not as helpful as I would have expected. The videos, though with interesting titles, are not covering the topics in depth at all. It feels very empty and a loss of time. But easy to watch in between.