Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

AT

Dec 02, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

CL

Jul 25, 2016

This was a very interesting and eye opening course for me. So many great techniques I found of such value. Peter & Mark left me with a great feeling of confidence after taken this course

1 - 25 of 123 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Arnaldo S

Jul 09, 2019

I really enjoy the course content and instructors' comprehensive knowledge.

By ANA C M

Jul 05, 2019

very good indeed

By Harshit p S

May 30, 2019

The course teaches you the meaning of a well composed picture and the importance of post processing the pictures

By J K

May 16, 2019

Great lectures. Great assignments. But the instructors and mods are long gone - last input from instructions or mods was in 2017.

There aren't enough students for the required peer review. This means your mental energy will not to toward making great pictures. Rather, it will go toward wondering when and if your photos will be reviewed. It's a bummer, because the course could be excellent.

By Priyanka F P

Apr 14, 2019

Excellent technical knowledge!

By joy o

Mar 24, 2019

photo composition lessons very well done. Post production somewhat more difficult for first-timers

By Shreyas K

Mar 01, 2019

this course is awesome

By SURAJIT D

Feb 28, 2019

Excellent

By Karen W

Feb 01, 2019

This course provided outstanding foundational informaiton regaridng the use of various post-production software packages for both tranditional and smartphone cameras.

By Shamily K

Jan 27, 2019

I like to learn a lot from ur teaching

By Abdurrahman S

Jan 25, 2019

good

By George B

Dec 27, 2018

Very useful, you can really benefit from the power of mobile editing.

By Alejandro M A

Dec 10, 2018

Little slow

By José M G

Dec 05, 2018

Excelent!

By German B

Dec 03, 2018

Very nice and detailed course for introduction to the post production in photography.

By Daniel C

Nov 18, 2018

Love it!

By Eric A G

Oct 31, 2018

Similar to my Graphic Design classes in College but much more tuned to Photography and I simply Loved the sessions and videos. It was great fun and I learned much more than I thought I would about photography post production. Thanks to Great Professors!

By Loretta W

Oct 27, 2018

Excelent!!

By Miguel C

Aug 29, 2018

Really liked this course! The Post-production session was great and I, significantly improved my skills

By Iryna G

Aug 05, 2018

Very good course, full of useful practical advice, but some info needs updating, as much newer versions of software presented are available.

By Bruce E

Jul 19, 2018

I learned a great deal on this course. I'm looking forward to taking my new found skills on the road.

By Andreas Z

Jul 11, 2018

Great course, given with so much care for details.

By mansi g