Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

AT

Dec 02, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

CL

Jul 25, 2016

This was a very interesting and eye opening course for me. So many great techniques I found of such value. Peter & Mark left me with a great feeling of confidence after taken this course

26 - 50 of 125 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Alexandro G A S

Aug 09, 2016

The third course of this specialization, it is the last piece you need to fully being able to control every aspect of your photography. The assignments are much more challenging (if you put the effort) and you will learn more advanced techniques including image post-production and you will be able to carry on a small photography project.

By anil k

Apr 22, 2017

got a new perspective

By Siddharth A

Aug 02, 2017

Another great course. This time there was also a lot of information about lightroom. I loved the content.

By crystal j l

Jul 25, 2016

By Enrico J

Jun 18, 2018

Very interesting and well presented course. I have learned a lot about composing photographies and post production.

By Aron S

Jun 04, 2016

loved it

By Alejandro F A

Feb 04, 2017

it was excellent! To me was very complete and the explanations of the tutors were very easy to follow

By Chirag P

Dec 17, 2017

Good course for basic photo editing..!

By Emilio J M V

Jul 19, 2017

muy bueno pero tendria que ser menos teoria y mas practica

By Joe S

Nov 09, 2017

Awesome learning experience

By Ignacio T A

Apr 08, 2018

I am really happy with the 3rd course. I enjoyed a lot playing with lightroom! I can understand now how people create many different pictures, and most importantly, I could create them too.

By Csilla F

Aug 15, 2017

Great course.

By PRITISH K

Aug 19, 2017

It has been a really skill developing course.. I have learnt how to make my photographs more appealing & full of expression..

By carl m k

Dec 26, 2017

Very complete course, I have done several courses but with out any doubt this has been the best.

By Pollyanna A R

Sep 21, 2017

Great course! I'm learning a lot and it's really easy to understand.

By Lisa M

Oct 09, 2017

A great learning experience.

By Guidinchy F

Dec 02, 2016

An excellent course, I have seen several tools to edit the photos and to exploit an artistic side. The teachers are excellent thanks!

Un curso Excelente, he visto varias herramientas para editar las fotos y explotar un lado artístico.

Los Maestros son excelentes gracias!

By Ian M

Nov 16, 2016

Incredibly clear and detailed step by step explanation, great exercises to develop good photography skills!

By Maria F H F

Jan 10, 2018

Very interesting and useful

By Motez H

Feb 04, 2018

Great course .. many thanks for professors.

By Carlos S

Oct 09, 2016

Very interesting way to learn very important topics in order to develop photographic skills.

By Michiel J

May 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course, I feel much more comfortable with my camera!