Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

DW

Mar 09, 2020

Post production was something i wanted to get into, but haven't. This course allow me to explore with guidence.I love the challenges of the projects and the peer review to see what others imagine.

AT

Dec 02, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

26 - 50 of 151 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Antonio C L

Nov 20, 2016

Thank you! I enjoy a lot with this course! And I learn photo composition and digital image post-production. Giving step to improve my skill. Thanks.

By Maritoni

May 09, 2017

I have learned so many important principles in composing photos. I have never imagined being able to see myself progress from course to course.

By Suryanarayana T V N B

Dec 03, 2017

The course is very good. But I need more exercises to practice. Or optionally Professors should suggest more exercises even if not for credit.

By Tomas R d A

Oct 12, 2019

The course has provided me with a deeper understanding and channelled these tools that are essential for the art of photography. Thanks!

By Justin U

Jan 29, 2020

Always used other editing software before this course. Learned much about how to use Lightroom, and now I don’t mind using it.

By Sheilah S

Jun 02, 2018

Interesting content presented well. Learned many new things and I like the quizzes as well as peer-review.

Highly recommend it.

By PRITISH K

Aug 19, 2017

It has been a really skill developing course.. I have learnt how to make my photographs more appealing & full of expression..

By Aleksandra V

Nov 06, 2017

I loved this course a lot but wish There was a task on photo-manipulation in Lightroom in it, but I get why there's wasn't.

By Rebecca T

Feb 02, 2017

I absolutely love everything that I am able to learn and gain from these courses and using them in everyday photography

By Jonathan H D A - @

Dec 20, 2019

Practical and clear, just great and well done, thought of the students and their parctica in the referring subjects.

By Enrico J

Jun 18, 2018

Very interesting and well presented course. I have learned a lot about composing photographies and post production.

By Jain J A

May 07, 2018

I loved the course. It gave a new perspective to me. I wish the image post processing session was more elaborative.

By Jannice P

Sep 26, 2019

Loved the class , the professors were great at explaining things. It great class to help you improve your skills.

By Harshit p S

May 30, 2019

The course teaches you the meaning of a well composed picture and the importance of post processing the pictures

By Ian M

Nov 16, 2016

Incredibly clear and detailed step by step explanation, great exercises to develop good photography skills!

By Chantelle E

Jun 09, 2016

I am sad to be coming to the end of this specialization. I have learned so much and don't want it to end.

By Siddharth A

Aug 02, 2017

Another great course. This time there was also a lot of information about lightroom. I loved the content.

By Miguel C

Aug 29, 2018

Really liked this course! The Post-production session was great and I, significantly improved my skills

By Marcy W

Apr 30, 2018

Sometimes find it difficult to be judged by others, I wish that the professors would grade the photos.

By Bruce E

Jul 19, 2018

I learned a great deal on this course. I'm looking forward to taking my new found skills on the road.

By Alejandro F A

Feb 04, 2017

it was excellent! To me was very complete and the explanations of the tutors were very easy to follow

By joy o

Mar 24, 2019

photo composition lessons very well done. Post production somewhat more difficult for first-timers

By carl m k

Dec 26, 2017

Very complete course, I have done several courses but with out any doubt this has been the best.

By Carlos S

Oct 09, 2016

Very interesting way to learn very important topics in order to develop photographic skills.

By Saira T

Jun 19, 2016

Fantastic course. The professors are brilliant and make it all very simple to understand.