Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

DW
Mar 8, 2020

Post production was something i wanted to get into, but haven't. This course allow me to explore with guidence.I love the challenges of the projects and the peer review to see what others imagine.

AT
Dec 1, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

51 - 75 of 208 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Ian M

Nov 16, 2016

Incredibly clear and detailed step by step explanation, great exercises to develop good photography skills!

By Chantelle E

Jun 9, 2016

I am sad to be coming to the end of this specialization. I have learned so much and don't want it to end.

By Siddharth A

Aug 2, 2017

Another great course. This time there was also a lot of information about lightroom. I loved the content.

By MD F

Jun 23, 2020

this is very very useful course for me. thanks a lot coursera . thanks a lot also pro. peter and mark .

By Miguel C

Aug 29, 2018

Really liked this course! The Post-production session was great and I, significantly improved my skills

By Marcy W

Apr 30, 2018

Sometimes find it difficult to be judged by others, I wish that the professors would grade the photos.

By Dan M

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you very much for all the hard work you have putted in the making of this course, it is amazing

By Bruce E

Jul 18, 2018

I learned a great deal on this course. I'm looking forward to taking my new found skills on the road.

By Alejandro F A

Feb 3, 2017

it was excellent! To me was very complete and the explanations of the tutors were very easy to follow

By joy o

Mar 24, 2019

photo composition lessons very well done. Post production somewhat more difficult for first-timers

By carl m k

Dec 26, 2017

Very complete course, I have done several courses but with out any doubt this has been the best.

By Rob H V

Jun 14, 2020

Very Useful. I have learned to structure my work and I have discovered some new Apps. Thanks.

By Carlos S

Oct 9, 2016

Very interesting way to learn very important topics in order to develop photographic skills.

By Abraham I M R

Oct 14, 2020

Me gustó el curso... recordé algunos principios de mis clases de fotografía en la escuela.

By Pui M

Nov 5, 2020

Well structured and very informative. I will come back for more revising at a later date.

By Saira T

Jun 19, 2016

Fantastic course. The professors are brilliant and make it all very simple to understand.

By rami h a

Jul 26, 2017

this chapter give the essential knowledge how to figure out and build my shooting seen.

By Jonathan F V

Jun 15, 2016

Hard work, but delivered the results. I am at last starting to master 'Adobe Lightbox'.

By Luís C F d O

Sep 8, 2020

It was an amazing experience while developing further my skills in photo composition!

By German B

Dec 3, 2018

Very nice and detailed course for introduction to the post production in photography.

By Ducel H

Jun 3, 2016

I loved this course so much! Thank you Mark and Peter for doing such an amazing job.

By Alexandra L

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks Professors Peter and Mark for helping me "making" not just taking photos :)

By Sagrado C M

Nov 15, 2020

I learned a lot from it that I am sure I can use to create a more creative photo.

By Donald L

Sep 12, 2016

very interesting and rewarding course, been learning so much through the courses.

By Ehsanul S A

Jul 21, 2020

It was a great Course for photographers to learn more steps and tricks. Thanks.