Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

DW
Mar 8, 2020

Post production was something i wanted to get into, but haven't. This course allow me to explore with guidence.I love the challenges of the projects and the peer review to see what others imagine.

AT
Dec 1, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

51 - 75 of 240 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Jonathan H D A - @

Dec 20, 2019

Practical and clear, just great and well done, thought of the students and their parctica in the referring subjects.

By Enrico J

Jun 18, 2018

Very interesting and well presented course. I have learned a lot about composing photographies and post production.

By Jain J A

May 7, 2018

I loved the course. It gave a new perspective to me. I wish the image post processing session was more elaborative.

By Sofía V d l T A L

Nov 29, 2020

This course was very interesting! The lessons are great if you want to learn about this topic. I really liked it!

By Jannice P

Sep 26, 2019

Loved the class , the professors were great at explaining things. It great class to help you improve your skills.

By Benny G

May 2, 2021

A topic that cannot be covered in depth in such a short course, but the basics are brought across very concisely

By Jason F E

Jul 23, 2020

Another oustanding course from professors Glendinning and Sullivan. I'm looking forward to the next two courses!

By Harshit p S

May 30, 2019

The course teaches you the meaning of a well composed picture and the importance of post processing the pictures

By Chiraag M

Jun 29, 2020

World Class Course Lessons from Prof. Peter Glendinning & Prof. Mark S , Its been a great learning experience

By Ian M

Nov 16, 2016

Incredibly clear and detailed step by step explanation, great exercises to develop good photography skills!

By Chantelle E

Jun 9, 2016

I am sad to be coming to the end of this specialization. I have learned so much and don't want it to end.

By Evangeline L

Jan 4, 2021

I learn a lot on this course, and was able to upgrade my skills, thank you very much for the opportunity.

By Siddharth A

Aug 2, 2017

Another great course. This time there was also a lot of information about lightroom. I loved the content.

Jun 1, 2021

This course really opens your eyes about photography in general. Really enjoyed the course and the work.

By Akib J F

Jun 23, 2020

this is very very useful course for me. thanks a lot coursera . thanks a lot also pro. peter and mark .

By Miguel C

Aug 29, 2018

Really liked this course! The Post-production session was great and I, significantly improved my skills

By Marcy W

Apr 30, 2018

Sometimes find it difficult to be judged by others, I wish that the professors would grade the photos.

By Dan M

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you very much for all the hard work you have putted in the making of this course, it is amazing

By Bruce E

Jul 18, 2018

I learned a great deal on this course. I'm looking forward to taking my new found skills on the road.

By Alejandro F A

Feb 3, 2017

it was excellent! To me was very complete and the explanations of the tutors were very easy to follow

By Paul K

Apr 18, 2021

Great detailed information on photo composition and the basic parameters of photo editing software.

By joy o

Mar 24, 2019

photo composition lessons very well done. Post production somewhat more difficult for first-timers

By Jonathan C P

Dec 11, 2020

Es excelente, los cursos son muy claros y puntuales, realmente aprendes lo que esperas, hasta más.

By carl m k

Dec 26, 2017

Very complete course, I have done several courses but with out any doubt this has been the best.

By Dennisse P

Apr 21, 2021

Explain in detail useful apps to manipulate photos before printing or expose them on websites.