Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

DW

Mar 09, 2020

Post production was something i wanted to get into, but haven't. This course allow me to explore with guidence.I love the challenges of the projects and the peer review to see what others imagine.

AT

Dec 02, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

51 - 75 of 138 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By Jonathan F V

Jun 15, 2016

Hard work, but delivered the results. I am at last starting to master 'Adobe Lightbox'.

By German B

Dec 03, 2018

Very nice and detailed course for introduction to the post production in photography.

By Ducel A H C

Jun 03, 2016

I loved this course so much! Thank you Mark and Peter for doing such an amazing job.

By Alexandra L

Jun 05, 2017

Thanks Professors Peter and Mark for helping me "making" not just taking photos :)

By Donald L

Sep 13, 2016

very interesting and rewarding course, been learning so much through the courses.

By Natalie F

Dec 17, 2019

Excellent class and extremely informative. Looking forward to the next course!

By Arnaldo S

Jul 09, 2019

I really enjoy the course content and instructors' comprehensive knowledge.

By Michiel J

May 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course, I feel much more comfortable with my camera!

By Geert L

Jun 10, 2016

Exelent overview of all knowledge needed to become a better photographer

By Luiz G G

Dec 29, 2017

What an amazing course and specialization. I don't want it to finish!!

By George B

Dec 27, 2018

Very useful, you can really benefit from the power of mobile editing.

By Pollyanna A R

Sep 21, 2017

Great course! I'm learning a lot and it's really easy to understand.

By David T

Aug 11, 2016

A great course with very enthusiastic and responsive teaching staff

By Himesh S

May 19, 2017

Really good course! I got to learn a lot. Thank you very much.

By Sylwia D

Dec 10, 2017

Fantastic course! I enjoyed every single lesson! Thank you!

By Michel K

May 09, 2017

Great course and wonderful lecturers. Learned a lot. Thanks

By Emilio J M V

Jul 19, 2017

muy bueno pero tendria que ser menos teoria y mas practica

By Maria I R E

Oct 02, 2016

I have learned so so much, now I can use my Canon 6D

By Julie L O I

Jun 13, 2016

I love the corse!

The content is wonderful!

Thank you!

By Suresh M

Oct 09, 2017

Great learning experience. Thanks to Peter and Mark

By Andreas Z

Jul 11, 2018

Great course, given with so much care for details.

By Desmond Y

Aug 13, 2017

Well structured and comprehensive course material.

By anil k

May 23, 2016

Nice One, good Continuation to first 2 courses

By Motez H

Feb 04, 2018

Great course .. many thanks for professors.

By Sana I

Oct 03, 2017

enjoyed making pictures during this course.