Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 05, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

JH

Mar 21, 2017

Great course: concepts well explained, thought-provoking assignments that applies concepts, broaden exposure to the topic itself as well as how it connects to the other components of Supply Chain.

26 - 50 of 358 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By James H

Mar 21, 2017

By Pankaj K

Apr 14, 2020

Ver well covered each details of ciuce and surely i personally have learnt the different ways of forecasting with easy to understand video and thanks to the professor.. Wushing you all the luck

By MAZIN K A S

Dec 16, 2016

I extend my thanks to all of the shares in our construction out of this session, learn and thanks go to coursera site, which allowed us to this effort, which is not privy that we shall return

By Farah N

I really liked how the instructor explained everything theoretically and provided extra reading sources, in addition I liked how we implemented the use of forecasting methods mathematically

By Daniel O A

Aug 25, 2020

Well, this course has thought my a lot. From carefully working on excel to rectifying errors in your calculations. You really need to be patient. Overall, this was a great cause to take.

By Jesus D A G

Apr 12, 2020

It's an excellent course for those interested in the world of forecasting. The instructor has a great method of teaching, making the students feel comfortable and willing to learn more.

By Konan K S D K

Jan 28, 2020

The course is very straight to the point and very hands-on.

I came with no prior knowledge in forecasting, and went with many takeaways.

Thanks to the teacher who is very bright !

By Zunaed B L

Jun 06, 2020

Very good course. The quizzes and assignments were very interesting. It gave me a overall overview of forecasting method and how to operation and plan your future moves.

By Kasuntha M

Oct 20, 2020

Thank you professor for the perfect teaching. I gained lot of knowledge through this course in understanding supplychain planning specialy through mathematical analysis

By Bhagyesh C

Aug 25, 2020

please read.

even though it only talks about the various methods to calculate forecast it does not tell when to use which method and why to use that particular method.

By Hardik N

Aug 19, 2019

I felt the course has all the basics of Supply Chain Planning- forecasting techniques which will give you a hang of the subject and would help you at your daily job .

By Mohammad S A

Feb 01, 2019

I learned much about forecasting. However, I am still encountering some issues due to lack of experience in the field comparing to some people who had experience.

By James C

Feb 05, 2020

As usual excellent delivery by the lecturer Rudolf Leuschner, never a dull moment and he makes the course very interesting and explain the maths very clearly.

By Shuo P

Sep 27, 2019

Loved this course. It teaches a lot that can be used in real life situations and homeworks are theoretical practices, helps to improve my excel skills a lot.

By LINH N N P

Sep 29, 2020

I find the course helpful for me and enable me to improve necessary skills needed when forecasting which is a big important step in supply chain process

By sandeep B K

Feb 29, 2020

Great course and great explanation. It covers most of the demand planning approach and boosts your confidence if you are in this domain or trying to be.

By VarvaraSukhomlin

Oct 05, 2020

Basic information in compact format. However it shows main direction for improving many parts of business. Lector is the best :-) Very optimistic

By Migdalia J

Jun 28, 2020

Professor give you step by step how to calculate the forecast. Informative video and several readings is what made this course more enjoyable.

By Zubair H

Sep 14, 2020

Great course, splendidly taught by prof. and many thanks to Rutger University for providing us opportunity to learn from their best faculty.

By Aditya N

Aug 23, 2019

A very good course offered on Demand Planning function. It covers various methods of demand forecasting with meaningful exercise and test.

By Nickiith N

Apr 03, 2020

had a good knowledge about forecasting, measure of errors in forecasting and the accuracy of forecasting, had a great learning experience

By M.Tariq R

May 12, 2019

The Course is amazing. I'm new in the supply chain and this course really helps me out to understand the basics of supply chain planning.

By Lasse M

Nov 29, 2019

The course is really good but some of the quiz' does not work properly as you can type in the correct answer and it will not accept it.

By UTKARSHA M

Aug 19, 2020

This is a great course to learn the basics of supply chain!

The instructor is awesome and explains in a really fun and informative way!

By Glaucia B

May 27, 2019

Great course for who is studying the whole Supply Chain Specialization. Professor is really good and covers a lot of important points.