Back to Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills by University of Pennsylvania

Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives. Suggested prerequisites: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science, Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions and Positive Psychology: Character, Grit & Research Methods....

NE
Apr 18, 2020

I truly felt like I was in a classroom learning all the material! I greatly appreciated all of the real-world applications and hearing all of the different perspectives throughout each week and topic!

ZM
Sep 23, 2018

Excellent! There was some common sense here, but plenty of new data and tools anyone can use in both their personal and professional life. A must for every human who wants to get the most out of life.

351 - 375 of 565 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

By Sunita D

Dec 25, 2017

one of the best course. Its application based and very useful to make our life flourish

By Marion W

Sep 5, 2020

A exceptionally well-designed course with tools for positive right action. Thank you.

By phyllis

Sep 25, 2019

Good course, which help me to know how to resilience the world and make me more happy

By Manikanta K

Nov 21, 2018

Highly recommended for the people who wanna improve resilience skill with simple tools

By Srinivas T

Jun 4, 2020

Absolutely loved the course, the examples and the tools. Very pragmatic and relevant!

By Georgia L

Sep 11, 2020

Very enjoyable and informative. Video clips short and digestible and easy to follow.

By Allie G

Apr 14, 2021

Karen R is a great teacher. This course is very interesting- I highly recommend it!

By Harbir S

Jul 28, 2020

the best one of 5 positive psychology courses. the most content rich and applicable

By Adam S

Oct 19, 2019

Great course! helpful ideas for personal and professional life to build resilience!

By Meital B

Dec 8, 2020

Excellent course, interesting and very instructive, practical, excellent lecturer.

By Catherine K Y W

Mar 8, 2020

This is great way to reflect on what has been "stealing" my happiness in my lives.

By Adunni A

May 11, 2021

Five stars - informative, engaging, and outstanding. Dr. Karen was outstanding!!

By Mrs. V G

Jul 20, 2020

karen is the best! i am expressing by gratitude to you and uni Pennsylvanian NY,

By Selin K Y

Dec 27, 2020

It was a very descriptive and qualified course. It gave me so much information.

By Dai C

Apr 17, 2020

Great course and the method of learning is fun! That is very important to me!

By Szijjártó A

Mar 27, 2020

It was the best course I've ever seen. Thank you Karen! You gave me a lot! :)

By Dolores M

Sep 29, 2020

I really appreciate the skills you presented and am grateful for your help.

By Namita D

Jun 9, 2020

Superb course..awesome learnings which can be directly applied to our lives

By Education J

Aug 8, 2018

The BEST course. It's a life-saver and one everyone and anyone should take.

By Bahram H

Apr 13, 2018

Thank you, Karen. I learned very helpful tools to enhance my resilience :-)

By Steve S

Jun 13, 2021

The most helpful and professionally presented course in the series so far!

By Carmen O

Jun 19, 2017

It will help me for coaching, easy to understand the course.

I recommend it

By Pip C

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent course, content, presentation, and planning of content delivery

By Ricardo M

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent instructor! Her style is clear and communication skills superb.

By Humaira a

Jun 5, 2020

Great to learn.its enough to start understanding positive life.It great.