Back to Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills by University of Pennsylvania

Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives. Suggested prerequisites: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science, Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions and Positive Psychology: Character, Grit & Research Methods....

NE
Apr 18, 2020

I truly felt like I was in a classroom learning all the material! I greatly appreciated all of the real-world applications and hearing all of the different perspectives throughout each week and topic!

ZM
Sep 23, 2018

Excellent! There was some common sense here, but plenty of new data and tools anyone can use in both their personal and professional life. A must for every human who wants to get the most out of life.

301 - 325 of 505 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

By Monica S

Mar 8, 2019

I learned so much from this course that I will continue to use and share throughout my life.

By Arshia G

Apr 7, 2020

I literally love the instructor of course. she is incredible. the course is so informative.

By Najmul H

Nov 18, 2018

Excellent program. Very informative and useful. Teaching method is engaging and interesting

By María d C O R

Sep 14, 2018

¡Excelente curso! Lo he recomendado ampliamente.

¡Muchas gracias Karen!

Consuelo Ortiz Reguer

By Dmytro A

Mar 22, 2020

Very useful and interesting course. I have found many interesting about resilience for me.

By Kim Y B

Jul 11, 2018

So far this has been a great course and I look forward to learning more about Resilience.

By Jo H

Jun 25, 2018

I gained many skills from this course, and clarity about their value. Highly recommended.

By Kai M

Jul 15, 2017

Very relevant, engaging, and applicable material. Thanks for teaching a wonderful course!

By Jürg F

Dec 31, 2019

Very interesting and informative module. Good mix of theory and many practical examples.

By Chien M L

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks Karen for a detailed and well structured course. I gained a lot listening to you.

By Lucy C

May 16, 2020

Amazing course! I have learnt so much I can apply to my personal and professional life!

By Sunita D

Dec 25, 2017

one of the best course. Its application based and very useful to make our life flourish

By Marion W

Sep 5, 2020

A exceptionally well-designed course with tools for positive right action. Thank you.

By phyllis

Sep 24, 2019

Good course, which help me to know how to resilience the world and make me more happy

By Manikanta K

Nov 20, 2018

Highly recommended for the people who wanna improve resilience skill with simple tools

By SRINIVAS T

Jun 4, 2020

Absolutely loved the course, the examples and the tools. Very pragmatic and relevant!

By Georgia L

Sep 11, 2020

Very enjoyable and informative. Video clips short and digestible and easy to follow.

By Harbir S

Jul 28, 2020

the best one of 5 positive psychology courses. the most content rich and applicable

By Adam S

Oct 19, 2019

Great course! helpful ideas for personal and professional life to build resilience!

By Catherine K Y W

Mar 8, 2020

This is great way to reflect on what has been "stealing" my happiness in my lives.

By Mrs. V G

Jul 20, 2020

karen is the best! i am expressing by gratitude to you and uni Pennsylvanian NY,

By Dai C

Apr 17, 2020

Great course and the method of learning is fun! That is very important to me!

By Szijjártó A

Mar 27, 2020

It was the best course I've ever seen. Thank you Karen! You gave me a lot! :)

By Dolores M

Sep 29, 2020

I really appreciate the skills you presented and am grateful for your help.

By Namita D

Jun 9, 2020

Superb course..awesome learnings which can be directly applied to our lives