Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

BA
Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

JC
Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

226 - 250 of 1,516 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Shree G M

Oct 3, 2016

The course gives u a number of examples, where u are just making a different choice to be not happy and u just have to flip the coin ...and everything would be AMAZING. A very good course, thank you professor and COURSERA

By Karina G

Oct 18, 2015

Amazing course. It was an amazing idea to have people being present on a lectures, as it made it more live and closer to real lectures.

Overall course opened for me new, different side of psychology I never thought about.

By Manolis S

Aug 22, 2015

Excellent teaching of a very interesting subject! I experienced some technical problems with the camera authentication (which I believe is unnecessary) but even attending only the video lectures, the course is excellent!

By Paramjit K S

Nov 10, 2015

I have just completed week 5 successfully. What a eye-opening positive course which I have found has helped me in my personal life as I have introduced new things as a result. Very worthwhile doing, presented well too

By Ancizar P T

Jan 22, 2017

I greatly enjoy learning and the material , plus the teacher are amazing ways to learn how to gain self confidence and ways to help yourself and others enter the ascending spiral of positivism! I am loving this course.

By arianna p

Jan 19, 2017

I liked the setting of the course, with interaction of other professionals on a round table. They way Friedrickson approaches the topic is clear, engaging and inspiring. The best course I have enrolled for in Coursera.

By Rosa P

Nov 3, 2020

Este curso me ha dado una visión más amplia de la psicología positiva.

Aprendí a que todo depende de nosotros, intentaré aplicar más positividad a mi vida para sentirme mejor y a la gente que me rodea.

Muchas gracias

By DR. V P P

Jul 28, 2020

Wonderful class. As a teacher trainer, the class is very fruitful to me as per our syllabus. I am very glad when I see the smiling face of Christopher Peterson in the video. I greatly impressed by positive psychology.

By Julia A B

Jul 5, 2017

I really recommend it. It is a simple course that gives you a good sense of what positive psychology is, its main aspects and concepts; and it also stimulates you to put in practice some of these notions in your life.

By Rosanna O

Feb 14, 2021

Excelente el curso, aprendi sobre las emociones positivas, la meditacion y la conexion con las otras personas. Excelente los videos, los trabajos y todo el material. Excelente la dra. Barbara Fredrickson y su equipo!

By Ezequiel G

Sep 15, 2020

I loved the course. I am really very grateful for having participated in it. It has given me new tools for my work as a Clinical Psychologist and the desire to continue researching. A big greeting from Argentina !!!!

By Alexandre A C J

Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every second of the course, The teacher and all the guests were so smart, I'll definitely recommend it, because I felt like part of the conversation. Thank you so much for all the involved in this project!!

By Шакира М

Mar 15, 2020

Thanks for this course! He put a lot into place and launched an amazing process of accepting himself and positive-based confidence! It was no coincidence! I'm already sharing with loved ones. The waves are diverging.

By Gary M

Jun 20, 2019

An excellent course which identified for me a number of thought provoking aspects to positivity. I felt the presentation set up with three attendees and the presenter was really helpful to convey the course message.

By Iana O

Mar 27, 2017

This is a wonderful course that gives basic ideas about positive psychology. It is greatly organised and easy to follow. The given exercises are helpful and very motivating. It helped me a lot in my everyday routine.

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By Rachelle S

Sep 1, 2015

Excellent course! I really liked the interactive small group format lectures. Dr. Fredrickson has a real passion for the subject matter. This course is definitely beneficial on so many levels. I highly recommend it!

By Shinichi T

May 4, 2017

In this course, you can learn basic idea of positive psychology and some applications to daily life. If you are interested in using psychology to enhance your ability and well-being, I highly recommend this course.

By Leslie W

Aug 4, 2020

i really enjoyed this course! it showed me things i did know and also many ways to handle moments or emotions! it taught me many new things and ways to acknowledge all types of feelings and to use positivity more!

By Aarti C R

Nov 2, 2016

Its a good basic course on positive psychology with the right balance of theory, research based findings, discussion, activities and projects, meditation techniques, opportunities for introspection and application

By carmen l

Dec 3, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By Alba P P C

Oct 5, 2020

Es una introducción sencilla pero profunda al estudio de la psicología positiva y te invita a revisar tu propia experiencia y relacionamiento emocional. Excelente oportunidad de aprendizaje académico y personal.

By Arif u R C

Jul 22, 2020

Extremely helpful & extremely excited. The way the course has been designed is extremely appreciable. I recommend this course to any body and every body to take. Its a stepping stone to a better world. Thank you

By Thelma E V R

Jan 4, 2021

Fue un curso muy enriquecedor y con mucha información que podemos poner en práctica con todos los ejemplos que brindaron los expositores. Es un curso que puede aplicarse en cualquier situación y vida cotidiana.

By André R

Jul 13, 2020

Great experience and great time learning about that fascinating topic. That was my first time doing an online study with a university and I would do it again anytime. Great, Thank you for that great experience.