Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

226 - 250 of 675 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By José d J A L

Aug 18, 2015

Excellent course! I am a total novice in the topic, but Dr. Fredrickson is a MASTER on sharing her wide knowledge and expertisse on Positive Psychology. I would recommend it for sure.

By JOHN Q

Feb 07, 2016

a bit simple but still interesting

By Dr.Halowine C

Oct 10, 2015

Enlightening....THANK YOU

By Javier R

May 18, 2018

Un curso excepcional, práctico y que te cambiará la forma de ver muchos aspectos de tu vida. Totalmente recomendable.

By Tischler

Oct 19, 2015

I loved the set up of the course that Professor Frederikson included other professors and professionals in her class. It made the class lively and presented different point of views or different examples. The homework/ exercises were very interesting and thought provoking. I would recommend this class to anyone and in particular to people who do not believe that having a positive attitude / outlook in life will / can make a difference in so many different ways. I am looking forward to an additional course on positive psychology in the future.

By MELINA G

Oct 02, 2015

Buenísimo curso, muy bien planeado, interesante y completo.

By Inka I

Nov 30, 2016

This is an amazing course. As a psychology student, I gained important understanding of my responsibilities as a future psychologist. I feel more responsible for my actions as a psychology student and promoting tools in improving people's lives. Dr Barbara Fredrickson is an inspirational professor, highly intelligent and calm teacher, and can make you understand and feel relaxed and comfortable with studies. All of the fellow professors were also an important addition to course and presented interesting viewpoints. I highly recommend this to everyone and especially psychology students.

By Ersilia S

May 02, 2016

It was a great pleasure to follw this course who helped me in acquiring a thorough understanding, and awareness, on the benefits of positive psychology. I will miss my weekly appointment with Doct. Fredrickson!

By Claire R

Feb 17, 2016

Great class, interesting content. Thank you!!

By Hanhong L

Oct 31, 2015

EXCELLENT course! Suitable to most people, and really helpful to our daily lives!

By Valerie T

Feb 17, 2018

Amazing!

By María d C O R

Jul 05, 2017

Muy bueno. Gracias

By Carolina E P

Oct 09, 2015

Simply amazing!!! Really love to learn about Positive Psychology, is very interesting how the way we see things, effects our lives!

Hope to have others courses about it!

By Ricardo S A

Sep 13, 2016

Excellent course, great professor and very good quality content.

By Karina

Oct 18, 2015

Amazing course. It was an amazing idea to have people being present on a lectures, as it made it more live and closer to real lectures.

Overall course opened for me new, different side of psychology I never thought about.

By Yolanda L H

Oct 11, 2016

Excellent!

By Ana C L C

Oct 10, 2016

It's good for all aspect of your life.

By William S

Aug 22, 2015

Dr. Barbra Fredrickson sheds light on a subject that is essential to the fulfillment of a well lived life. This is the good stuff. As I implement these simple practices into my everyday life I reap the rewards of energy, joy and closeness to others that is so often lacking in modern times. I highly recommended this course to everyone!

By Christiane G

Sep 30, 2016

Fantastic course, I can just recommend it and would always do it again!!!!

By Satish K K

May 21, 2017

Excellent ... Best opportunity to learn , master, and get transformed..... with ORIGINAL researcher....We in India have been practicing since ages as the embed framework of chaturashram and Hindu lifestyle.... Recommended for all..... to reduce negativity...enhance positivism and save earth ......not less important than green environment....to protect..... Satish K Kushwaha, MS,MPhil(Psy),BSc;...;...;...;...; PSA(UK) ACCREDITED HYPNOTHERAPIST ON CNHC (UK) REGISTER. NEUROSCIENCES RESEARCHER.....

By Manon A

Oct 01, 2016

it was very nice, i could take a lot out of it!

By Nils L

Jan 23, 2016

Great course.

By monique

Oct 29, 2015

gratyfying and useful

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By 杨阳