Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

226 - 250 of 686 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Kalina P

Sep 21, 2016

I started this course early and was so excited to learn this new information I just dove right in! Unfortunately I am too far ahead and have to wait a few weeks until I can take my week 2 quiz. Instead of binge watching Netflix at night I get my nightly dose of Positive Psychology! I recommended this course too all of my friends, family and co-workers.

By Rie N

Apr 19, 2017

Great course. Gives new perspective to ordinary daily life, enriches not just yourself but others life, the potential is limitless. I'd like to implement into my daily life and somehow form a habit. Its easy to miss whats right in front of you. Would definitely recommend to others.

By ledinhlam

Nov 21, 2016

The information in this course is really useful.

By Yumeng Y

Jan 05, 2018

very impressive

By Reham

Nov 09, 2016

Excellent topics and awesome discussion .

open new ideas and gave many new thoughts to be aware about our emotions and thoughts

By Nishan

Feb 14, 2018

Excellent materials

By Fatim B

Apr 15, 2017

A really good class, thank you !

By Priya S

Jul 07, 2017

A very well thought-out course on positive psychology and finding micro-moments of connection with people around us in an engaging way.

By Eunmin P

Feb 28, 2017

G

By Aniceto P

Jul 01, 2017

Great course. Very useful. Great professor Fredrikson

By Soraya p

Apr 08, 2017

Genial, mucho mas de lo que esperaba, simple pero profundo

By Carlie J

Jun 21, 2017

The content and instructor were both great! I appreciated the format of the course and how it was like being part of the discussion, I found it kept me engaged. Thank

By Mónica P C D

Jun 21, 2017

Excelente herramienta para el profesional de la salud mental y demás personas relacionadas o interesadas en el área. Muy recomendado, no sólo como estrategia para el oficio sino además para la vida personal.

By Rishabh J

Feb 01, 2017

Had a good experience with the teachers. New way of learning. Made me think about myself and create a vision for scope of improvement. I recommend everybody who want to personally develop themselves better and develop the simple connections which you normally miss due to your busy schedule.

By Willie R

Sep 12, 2016

great course

By vai k

May 21, 2017

There is so much more to learn about Positive Psychology. This course has not just taught me how to make time for the micro moments of positivity in my life but also inspired me to learn more, to have a deeper knowledge about this positive psychology. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson is a fairy Godmother and her team is just amazing. The magic/ happiness they bring to others' lives with just their words, is quite admirable. I loved the course. God bless you people.

By Syatiul I

Aug 08, 2017

It's great. I've learned so much by taking this course. I once a girl that was so hard to express my feelings probably because i didn't understand them completely. But, after i took this course and learned about that loving kindness meditation, now i begining to lean how to control my emotion and how to express my gratitude towards other people and such.

By Manana B

Aug 17, 2017

Excellent! Makes you continue right away, and focus on it for the rest of of our lives.

By Gherald E

Sep 23, 2017

Amazing course!

By Alessandra S S

Aug 11, 2016

A truly inspiring and life changing course. This course helped me personally and professionally. Thank you Dr. Fredrickson and the rest of the team.

By lina

Mar 18, 2017

Thank you for this wonderful course :)

I have learnt the clear definition of "Positive Psychology" even with my limited knowledge of Psychology. Dr. Fredricks has explained profound theories in simple terms and in the same time introduced a lot of practical skills for getting more involved in positive emotions. I got what I expected when choosing this course at the very beginning. And really appreciate all your hard work :)

In addition, I would like to thank the platform designer for helping extend my learning time for me to catch up with the course after a pause, it has been really helpful to people who works full time :)

Wish my colleagues online could enjoy this course as I do :)

By Amanda F

Apr 27, 2017

Great course LOVE the work of Dr. Fredrickson! Highly Recommended

By Terry

Apr 23, 2017

An interesting course and great as an introduction to Positive Psycology... a worthwhile course to take!

By Lidia N D W

Jun 20, 2018

Great! I want more! :) Kisses from Brazil.

By Satu P V

May 15, 2017

Great format, nicely paced videos, good slides, amazing teacher with a wealth of knowledge and a great calming energy. Great syllabus, I learned a lot. Thank you!