Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

226 - 250 of 1,013 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Gaanapriya. S

Jul 08, 2020

I particularly like WEEK- 4. The overall course was beneficial and perspective changing. I was able to understand myself better. Thank you Dr. Barbara fredrickson.

By Renata A K

Dec 05, 2019

Realmente foi incrível, muito melhor do que eu esperava. Desejo que isso ajude a mim e a todos que fizeram esse curso a se ajuda e ajudar as pessoas a nossa volta.

By T. N J F

Jun 26, 2020

This course was so useful to as a Human resource manager and a social worker. It have changed me in many positive ways. As a mentor i will get use of this course.

By Satu P V

May 15, 2017

Great format, nicely paced videos, good slides, amazing teacher with a wealth of knowledge and a great calming energy. Great syllabus, I learned a lot. Thank you!

By Zelenák G

Feb 12, 2016

Eye opening and helping to adsorb science to enrich the one's thoughts and point of view on the powerful moments of everyday life. Thank you, I loved this course!

By Neha

Mar 31, 2016

This course has left a great impact on my daily life. I am able to look for those micro moments of postivity all around me and I am more happy person now a days

By Huiliuqian N

Sep 13, 2015

This course seems like a good start for people who do not major in psychology. The idea expressed in the course is likely to contribute to people's daily lives.

By Patty W

Sep 12, 2015

This course was very enlightening. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in how positive psychology can enhance your life and the lives of others.

By Srujana P

Jun 02, 2020

i loved the coarse because we see the world in our favor after doing this i learnt one thing that as there is two faces for a coin then learn to accept both .

By Kerrod H

May 19, 2017

Excellent course, thank you to all involved. I thoroughly enjoyed completing this course and now have great knowledge from the benefits of positive psychology.

By Andrea M C

Mar 28, 2017

Excelente curso, aprendí mucho a través de diferentes experiencias ya que cada participante te daba su visión de la psicología positiva a través de su trabajo.

By Jayesree A U

Jan 13, 2019

Thank you . It was uplifting and refreshing to see that psychology is turning toward seeking what are positive in people instead of focusing on the negative.I

By Magnus J

Dec 15, 2015

Learning positive psychology was interesting. A great course. Positive Psychology is the difference that makes the difference. I really recommend this course.

By shruthi s

Nov 24, 2015

had a wonderful experience on positive psychology.thank you DR. BARABARA FREDRICKSON. hoping for more interesting courses on psychology like this . thank you

By Zeqiong H

Sep 12, 2019

Super helpful. I was quite depressed. This course changed my view in a fundamental way. I have more positive moments now, and I use this in my teaching too.

By Christopher T O

May 17, 2017

great course for focusing our conscience on what is truly important for our wellbeing and expressing positive thoughts and gratitude in our every day life.

By Maryann C

A thought provoking course, especially in this interesting covid challenge .

Inspiring, interesting , giving great tools and ideas for everyday betterment .

By Antonio S

Jun 12, 2020

Excelente curso, la información que proporciona ayuda a concebir el día a día de una forma distinta y más receptiva. Las meditaciones son un gran aporte.

By Zoltán G

Jul 10, 2018

Absolutely brilliant course. Barbara's style and authenticity impressed me the most. This online course really makes a positive difference in your life.

By William A X B

Dec 02, 2016

I really enjoyed this time. Dra. Fredrickson makes it easy to understand this side of psychology, even when you haven't had any experience in the field.

By anita

Nov 03, 2015

great course..helps you understand yourself better..as the tiny engines of our lives drive us ..rzther steer us to more and more positivity..in our life

By Dhruvika S

Feb 25, 2020

This course was absolutely amazing and insightful. The impact it has begun to make in my life is phenomenal and I would recommend it to all. Thank you!

By Nicola J

Apr 10, 2018

Thought-provoking course on positive psychology. I much enjoyed the course and am working on adopting a more positive attitude with the skills learnt.

By Beatris B R

Nov 08, 2016

A course very rich in information and experiential. Very good to have direct contact with great researchers of the area. And Barbara is a sweet person.

By Duya Z

May 28, 2017

Gain insight to positive emotions and the function of positivity resonance, developed very helpful skills in improving the wellbeing on a daily basis.