Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

SJ

Dec 15, 2019

Thi was a very useful subject, with good examples and experiences, weekly exercises that assisted me to reflect on the teachings and the further readings to take my understanding to the next level.

151 - 175 of 1,007 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Karina G

Oct 18, 2015

Amazing course. It was an amazing idea to have people being present on a lectures, as it made it more live and closer to real lectures.

Overall course opened for me new, different side of psychology I never thought about.

By Manolis S

Aug 22, 2015

Excellent teaching of a very interesting subject! I experienced some technical problems with the camera authentication (which I believe is unnecessary) but even attending only the video lectures, the course is excellent!

By Paramjit K S

Nov 10, 2015

I have just completed week 5 successfully. What a eye-opening positive course which I have found has helped me in my personal life as I have introduced new things as a result. Very worthwhile doing, presented well too

By Ancizar P T

Jan 22, 2017

I greatly enjoy learning and the material , plus the teacher are amazing ways to learn how to gain self confidence and ways to help yourself and others enter the ascending spiral of positivism! I am loving this course.

By arianna p

Jan 19, 2017

I liked the setting of the course, with interaction of other professionals on a round table. They way Friedrickson approaches the topic is clear, engaging and inspiring. The best course I have enrolled for in Coursera.

By Julia A B

Jul 05, 2017

I really recommend it. It is a simple course that gives you a good sense of what positive psychology is, its main aspects and concepts; and it also stimulates you to put in practice some of these notions in your life.

By Alexandre A C J

Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every second of the course, The teacher and all the guests were so smart, I'll definitely recommend it, because I felt like part of the conversation. Thank you so much for all the involved in this project!!

By Шакира М

Mar 15, 2020

Thanks for this course! He put a lot into place and launched an amazing process of accepting himself and positive-based confidence! It was no coincidence! I'm already sharing with loved ones. The waves are diverging.

By Gary M

Jun 20, 2019

An excellent course which identified for me a number of thought provoking aspects to positivity. I felt the presentation set up with three attendees and the presenter was really helpful to convey the course message.

By Iana O

Mar 27, 2017

This is a wonderful course that gives basic ideas about positive psychology. It is greatly organised and easy to follow. The given exercises are helpful and very motivating. It helped me a lot in my everyday routine.

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By Rachelle S

Sep 01, 2015

Excellent course! I really liked the interactive small group format lectures. Dr. Fredrickson has a real passion for the subject matter. This course is definitely beneficial on so many levels. I highly recommend it!

By Shinichi T

May 04, 2017

In this course, you can learn basic idea of positive psychology and some applications to daily life. If you are interested in using psychology to enhance your ability and well-being, I highly recommend this course.

By Aarti C R

Nov 02, 2016

Its a good basic course on positive psychology with the right balance of theory, research based findings, discussion, activities and projects, meditation techniques, opportunities for introspection and application

By carmen l

Dec 04, 2015

I enjoy to learn the view of positive pychology. I would like to congratolate to Barbara i Fredrickson for the course, and the simple and objective presentation, and also practical. I´m invited for learn more.

By Ersilia S

May 02, 2016

It was a great pleasure to follw this course who helped me in acquiring a thorough understanding, and awareness, on the benefits of positive psychology. I will miss my weekly appointment with Doct. Fredrickson!

By Penny M

Nov 23, 2015

An exceptional course which mix sciencie and positivity with great examples and exercises, and definitely one of the best scientist/teacher I´ve met, Barbara Fredrickson. Congratulations for this great course.

By Kylie-Anne H

Sep 08, 2015

I found this course very interesting and engaging. I am excited as to how I can apply this new information to my own life and to share it with other people. I would highly recommend the course to other people.

By Mónica P C D

Jun 21, 2017

Excelente herramienta para el profesional de la salud mental y demás personas relacionadas o interesadas en el área. Muy recomendado, no sólo como estrategia para el oficio sino además para la vida personal.

By Sabikun A H

Jul 03, 2020

This one has been a helpful course! I have learnt a lot. Specially, since positivity is necessary for living and being kind. To really know how positivity works and affects our lives has been enlightening.

By Mauricio A

Dec 31, 2017

It delivers what it promises. I am now better equipped to live a more fulfilling personal and professional life. It was a pleasure to take this course. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

By Rajanish m s

Sep 25, 2015

Thank for this course. I really liked the lectures, materials and the assignments. This course is helping me think, act and feel positive. I am working on increasing my positivitiy ratio. Thank you again!

By Ravi K M

Apr 26, 2020

Very well developed course with various contents by Course instructor Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson's personal, academic and scientific research experiences. Educationally enriching, experientially relaxing.

By Anthony J

Oct 23, 2019

I want to declare this course as a very excellent study an intriguing involvement of studies. A very interesting subject and the components how its used to help balance the flow of positivity and love.

By Michael B

Jun 08, 2020

I enjoyed this class on a very personal level and saw immediately the changes in my mindset and how that alone began a process of me feeling better overall and pursuing things that will better my life.