Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

BA

Sep 03, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

226 - 250 of 1,345 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Anderson P

Aug 05, 2020

Maravilloso curso , te permite conocer mas acerca de la importancia de priorizar momentos de conexión con los demás y de la manera en que las emociones positivas nutren la vida de todas las personas.

By Florian A D

Dec 08, 2015

Super cours, très intéressant, un grand merci a Barbara Friedrickson pour la mise à disposition de ces connaissances.

Great course, very interesting, a great thanks to Barbara fora all, it was awesome

By louie d

Oct 10, 2020

Very good programme in enhancing one’s positive outlook. The course has clarified some of the misconceived perception I had with regard to positive psychology and brought light to my understanding.

By Vanessa P d S

Aug 17, 2016

Esse curso foi excelente. De forma simples ele traz novos conceitos para sua vida e com uma explicação tão profunda que te faz querer mudar no mesmo momento que vai participando da aula. Parabens!

By Maria B M P

Mar 11, 2020

Taking this course has broaden my view about emotions and the way we interract with other people. I am a psychotherapist and I believe that what I learned will make a differrence in my practice.

By MARIA E F R

Sep 16, 2020

Excelente los tópicos abordados, la forma como se desarrollo, las lecturas y fuentes increíbles. Gran aporte y alimento no solo en lo profesional, también en lo personal. A ponerlo en practica!

By Christine B

Mar 19, 2018

I loved this course. Now I have a lot to do in France to spread out with loving kindness with my patients in my office and in companies where I teach mindfulness meditation. Thank you Barbara

By Shahina A

Oct 18, 2020

It was a great journey with positive psychology . I hope I can use some skills in my professional work . thank you Dr. Barbara Fredrickson ., your way of teaching was really understanding .

By Fazira B R

Jul 13, 2020

I am so glad i'm taking this course. it's worth my time. I'm not a fan of positive psychology because i thought it was all injecting the positive emotions. but its not its about being open.

By Inge S

Apr 13, 2016

Great course. Barabara makes me very inspired to make micro-moments of loe a habit into my daily life! I work as Coach and Medium, so I definitly will use it in my work. My new way of life!

By Olga I

May 15, 2020

Great course! Thank you!I learned to be more conscious, now I understand that everything depends on us, on our interpretation and our desire to see something good. I recommend to everyone!

By Diego R A

Feb 22, 2017

I learned great things, Im gratefull.

And I think spreading this knowledge is very valuable, I also think adding something more interactive or more visually strong would enhance the course.

By Leonardo M

Feb 23, 2016

Excellent! Very good course on personal and social area, which could also give you an "up" professionally by making your day and better!

Thanks for this very important knowledge sharing!!!

By Adrienne S

Sep 14, 2020

The structure of lecture/ conversation combined with interaction during the lessons was an excellent way to learn and stay focused. The professor was wonderful and I enjoyed her content.

By Pepe S J

Jul 12, 2020

I totally learned a lot from this course. It made me realize that there are a lot of ways to ripples positive resonance. The activities are great, especially during the meditation week.

By Lola W

Aug 26, 2020

this is an amazing course taught beautifully Dr. Fredrickson she is a wonderful instructor I feel I learned a great deal from her much thanks to her and the University of North Carolina

By Deepak D

Jul 19, 2020

Excellence course, very well paced and lots of insights for me. Plently of takeaways and this has helped me to reflect and live every moment of life through Micro Moment of Connections.

By Shiela N

Dec 31, 2019

Really enjoyed this course on Positive Psychology with Dr. Fredrickson. I learned much more than I anticipated and I'm looking forward to moving further down the path of life coaching!

By judaia

Jun 28, 2017

thank dr. Barbara you did great work. You invest a lot of effort and share very valuable knowledge with others. I hope that this will add to your happiness as will as our's. Good Work

By Kinjal S

Aug 22, 2020

A very interesting and informative course. I really enjoyed the training, found the Tutor very interesting and got a lot from this training. Really good insight and information. Thanks

By José d J A L

Aug 18, 2015

Excellent course! I am a total novice in the topic, but Dr. Fredrickson is a MASTER on sharing her wide knowledge and expertisse on Positive Psychology. I would recommend it for sure.

By Tammy C

Sep 01, 2020

I thoroughly have enjoyed Dr. Barbara Fredickson's Positive Psychology Class! The lessons have been enlightening and much needed for the times that we are collectively experiencing.

By Proskurov M

Aug 30, 2020

It's not only good educational and science based course, it also very practical and meaningful for everyone. I appreciate Barbara Fredrickson and all of course creators, thank you!

By Kristel D

Jun 28, 2020

I learned so much about myself but also about how other people act and why I react the way I do. Very helpful for not only relationships but also leadership and health. Well done.

By nevra e

If you want to change your perspective on life and feel better, you should definitely take this course.

I am very grateful.I believe I will be more positive after that.Thanks a lot!