Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

101 - 125 of 682 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Sunil S

Jun 12, 2017

Good Course. Format and flow is interesting.

By Satish K K

May 21, 2017

Excellent ... Best opportunity to learn , master, and get transformed..... with ORIGINAL researcher....We in India have been practicing since ages as the embed framework of chaturashram and Hindu lifestyle.... Recommended for all..... to reduce negativity...enhance positivism and save earth ......not less important than green environment....to protect..... Satish K Kushwaha, MS,MPhil(Psy),BSc;...;...;...;...; PSA(UK) ACCREDITED HYPNOTHERAPIST ON CNHC (UK) REGISTER. NEUROSCIENCES RESEARCHER.....

By Manon A

Oct 01, 2016

it was very nice, i could take a lot out of it!

By Nils L

Jan 23, 2016

Great course.

By monique

Oct 29, 2015

gratyfying and useful

By Lionel L

Sep 28, 2015

An instructive way to enhance and streamline the positive side of life. I learnt that positive emotions are as essential as a healthy diet, good sleep and daily exercises. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson radiates positivity.

By 杨阳

May 12, 2017

impressive

By Ruth C Á

Sep 30, 2015

So important this subject

By Bidisha C

Jun 24, 2017

I simply loved the course. The way it was explained citing day to day examples without using too much jargons made me internalise the concepts. In time even if I forget many of the course materials,I will definitely remember and apply most of the fundamentals taught during the course. very helpful indeed!

By Vanessa P d S

Aug 17, 2016

Esse curso foi excelente. De forma simples ele traz novos conceitos para sua vida e com uma explicação tão profunda que te faz querer mudar no mesmo momento que vai participando da aula. Parabens!

By Tim O

Mar 25, 2018

Rewarding and insightful.

By Florence V

Aug 23, 2015

I did enjoy the course. It was very interesting.

By shruthi s

Nov 24, 2015

had a wonderful experience on positive psychology.thank you DR. BARABARA FREDRICKSON. hoping for more interesting courses on psychology like this . thank you

By Mingyi X

Feb 17, 2017

Really fun class to take! A great introduction to positive psychology! Lots of hands-on activities to experience psychology in real life! A very inspiring course too! I learn to appreciate more about friendship, family and love. Very well paced but tons of useful and interesting information in each short video. Highly recommended to anyone who is interested in psychology!!!

By Christine B

Mar 19, 2018

I loved this course. Now I have a lot to do in France to spread out with loving kindness with my patients in my office and in companies where I teach mindfulness meditation. Thank you Barbara

By Shree G M

Oct 03, 2016

The course gives u a number of examples, where u are just making a different choice to be not happy and u just have to flip the coin ...and everything would be AMAZING. A very good course, thank you professor and COURSERA

By Gabriella A

Nov 21, 2016

This was one of the best courses I have ever taken, and it really had a positive influence on my own life. Dr. Frederickson beautifully weaves together the importance of cultivating positivity with a scientific explanation on how doing so is possible. This class is particularly useful for anyone who is inclined to coaching, psychology, and self-development. I would take this course again in a heartbeat.

By Kushal S M

Nov 04, 2015

Its great course. Teaching method and techniques are so good. and so helpful to learn how to be positive in real life.

By Anne W

Jan 20, 2016

Fascinating and very informative

By 李新路

Jan 06, 2016

perfect and useful!

By 侯煜欣

Feb 25, 2016

I like it, and I think it can really change me into a more positive person

By Jayrome N

Oct 20, 2016

this course is informative

By Waleska P G

Nov 04, 2015

Excelente curso. Comenzé hoy y estoy muy comprometida con el curso pues la profesora dd un perito en la materia.

By Daniel T

Jan 31, 2016

Amazing course. So deep and yet simply explained.

By Morun A A

Oct 29, 2017

Incredible introduction to positive psychology!